Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so the rumour is that all these awful Disney plus adverts are being paid for by Netflix. Basic idea being nobody would want to subscribe after seeing poor quality British reality tv stars advertising the service

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Huh she asked him to flirt with other girls???!!! Where did you hear this?
that’s so weirdddddd. No wonder he’s so comfortable cheating and doesn’t even try hide it well
Maybe thats Dan's way of pretending he isn't flirting. He just flirts and turns around to Jac and says ....'As if she thinks I'd get with her" she wishes...and Jac giggles away believing it or wanting too.
I believe he is manipulative. I've met that type and I've been there with compulsive liars😔 they can live double lives with zero guilt. Your pain is just more weakness for them to control.

He isn't nice he lied about that threesome and publically humiliated her. He stole her time for being centre of attention with her jungle Queen win...
it was all about him. She was devastated and spent time with him defending him even which weakened her chances for big opportunities as it made her seem weak. She was hurting.
As for Dan I'm still not forgetting that vile recording to the ex Meagan. The mother of his baby. Was she pregnant then? Very sad.

Reactions: 6
I can't fathom how she can even look at him in the eye knowing everything he has done behind her back.

Reactions: 7
Im not going into it but I was in a relationship 'that' might be what she's in right now for 15 years, I finally got strength (please don't quote my post with any sympathy I don't want it not in a tit way sorry) but anyhow he made me feel I couldn't get anyone else and years of that sticks in your head. I wish her no harm but wish she would find herself. I feel he says stuff like 'no one else will want you' etc. But sometimes there's nothing you can do or say there blindsided by having someone. It's not by love. And I think she does let cheat as she's got no self respect anymore. The more people point out the truth the more you want to prove the lie

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think many of us have experiences of a manipulative partner. I’ve been there too, I was unknowingly the ‘other woman.’ He had the money and means to live a double life very easily (Multiple properties, worked away a lot). The supposed ex and mother of his child whom he said was mentally ill, had fallen pregnant to trap him and who he said had split from years prior.. they were still living together and engaged!! She was a stay at home Mum doing his bloody ironing, cleaning and planning the big wedding he had repeatedly called off.. whilst he was off galavanting on fancy holidays with me asking me to move in with him and to meet their child?! Anyways long story short someone gave me a heads up he was leading a double life. I contacted her and we spoke. I was disgusted and never spoke to him again. Found out she forgave him a week later and married him a few months after that. I felt angry that she had let him get away with it all. (Probably why celebs like Jac piss me off so much). But now I just feel really sad for her. It was easier for her to vilify me and the other women she’d found out about over the years, than the man she doted on. I do hold out hope she bins him off some day and finds true happiness but I won’t hold my breath. Same with Jac and Coleen.. hell will freeze over before they walk away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jossa kindly let us know that her crappy ITS disney tshirts are on the website (having launched on the app earlier). She actually said ‘swipe up for whatever’s left’. So that would be most of it by the looks of things then... losing your touch??

Also... I said it yesterday but the shorts. No words for this pic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Jossa kindly let us know that her crappy ITS disney tshirts are on the website (having launched on the app earlier). She actually said ‘swipe up for whatever’s left’. So that would be most of it by the looks of things then... losing your touch??

Also... I said it yesterday but the shorts. No words for this pic
I actually wonder if she makes herself look chunky on purpose in some of her photos. That's her whole USP for the range, even down to the chunky thighs/hips (or something) logos on her tshirts. Most of the other ITS influencers look under a size 10 so this gives her a different market to try to appeal to.

Reactions: 1
I actually wonder if she makes herself look chunky on purpose in some of her photos. That's her whole USP for the range, even down to the chunky thighs/hips (or something) logos on her tshirts. Most of the other ITS influencers look under a size 10 so this gives her a different market to try to appeal to.
Think you might be right!

Reactions: 1
‘A really busy week of work and parenting’... so a photo shoot and some tit Ig stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that about her kids... I didn't want to be the first to say it tho 😂 I thought too Ella has speech problems

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is their house so bloody boring?! Its completely void of any character. No paint on the walls or wallpaper, no artwork, nice ornaments, mirrors, shelving even?? Genuinely looks like they’ve picked the most blandest boring things they could find with no thought about how the look together. Mind you could say the same for the clothes they all wear. I get that some people are clueless when it comes to decorating but there are plenty of talented designers who would help them put something together, even stores offer it as a service if you ask for help. I’d genuinely feel embarrassed trying to pass myself off as someone with taste and a ‘clothes designer’ when my house looked like that?!? Daft gripe I know but it drives me mad when people have decent houses and gardens and let it look like complete crap!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.