Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jac can’t be doing great - the In The Style collection won’t pay that much. And the rest of what she does is crappy ads as well. And with Dan complaining, perhaps it’s time for him to get a proper job.

Obviously picking sides – they say that Jacqueline continues to earn well (which can’t be true unless she’s got some other business that we don’t know about)
Continues to take his lie that he “owns a tattoo shop“ though. Nice to see a bit of minimal research showing that his companies turn over almost nothing and are in debt
How is it even an article in a paper?! “I made a half-arsed attempt to run a tattoo shop despite lacking any business knowledge or having any training in art and design whatsoever and surprisingly it’s not generating a lot of money for us.” No sht Dan really? I’d never have guessed. Who’d have thought that the majority of businesses require persistent hard work and graft to keep them going?! This is why no matter how many businesses they try their hand at they will never succeed in the long run because he spends most of his time sat on the sofa gormlessly looking at his phone whilst she’s prancing around upstairs in her cheap pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they had a brain cell between them they’d be dangerous. She’s given up a career and career opportunities and he’s flogging knockoff gear on insta. Between them they need to support three (?) kids, tit PJs and some £1 sunglasses aren’t going to do it. They’d be better with an actual market stall, DanIEL looks like Rodney already so they’re halfway there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they had a brain cell between them they’d be dangerous. She’s given up a career and career opportunities and he’s flogging knockoff gear on insta. Between them they need to support three (?) kids, tit PJs and some £1 sunglasses aren’t going to do it. They’d be better with an actual market stall, DanIEL looks like Rodney already so they’re halfway there.
My theory is she went for loads of acting auditions post IAC, fully expected to get them and be on great money, and was shocked not to get a single role. Could maybe have got some ITV hosting job off it, but given how readily presenters leave all but the top jobs I’m guessing the money isn’t amazing

Reactions: 1
That question and answer thing she just did. A person who wanted advice about leaving a partner- actually thought she was going to cry, no idea why she chose that question when she needs bc advice herself imo
Please god let the questions be made up by her and not actual people asking her for advice. She is clueless!

Please god let the questions be made up by her and not actual people asking her for advice. She is clueless!
Do you think people are taking the piss a bit asking questions related to her own problems to see what she says?

Reactions: 7
Oh god. The shorts! She really needs to wear a bigger size in pretty much everything she owns

She’s also got to the point where all the videos of the kids are just boring. A few people say ‘love your kids’ and all the influencers then thrust them onto IG 24/7. Her eldest is a total brat and she’s made the mistake of thinking that just because she thinks her kids are the greatest thing ever, to everyone else, they are just someone else’s kids

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s getting more chavvy and basic as the weeks go on. Someone give her some career/personality advice - PLEASE!

That question and answer thing she just did. A person who wanted advice about leaving a partner- actually thought she was going to cry, no idea why she chose that question when she needs bc advice herself imo
Has she deleted these now as I can't see them? I wanted have to a nosey lol

This couple is the definition of average really below average, so plain and reeks of chav.

Reactions: 4
Two things need to happen she needs to get off the instagram stories and for them to break up. We all know it will happen just a matter of when. They're still young, he's not staying with her in his 40,50s and old age.
The day will come when they break up for good.

Has she deleted these now as I can't see them? I wanted have to a nosey lol
She must have. They were quite early this morning. Maybe she ran out of room there’s that many ITS ramblings I guess there’s no space 😂

• Haha
I have just watched a couple of her stories, she is talking about a Disney t shirt, which clearly says ‘Disney 1928’ and she’s going ‘Disney 1926 *long pause* oh so cute’ onto the next one, yep that is cute too. She is unbelievably dull. It’s been said before but I can’t believe that they pay her for this?!

Reactions: 4
Just seen Sam fairs advertising that Disney channel. She’s obviously not amazing, but god- she got it into 3 clips - simple and you the point. Jac need to take some tips.
the Disney matching t shorts are cute- a couple of nice photos would’ve sold them. The rambling puts people off

If Dan was chocolate he would eat himself honestly. He clearly loves himself. I've no idea what anyone would find attractive about that man.

Reactions: 12
She is the most dull person I’ve ever seen on social media. If I lived with her I think I’d cheat as well. Today’s stories are pointless. Also, she needs to control her sniffing - I have hayfever too but don’t constantly sniff, it’s gross
I defo don't sniff with hay-fever it sucks up the pollen I sneeze it out. Maybe her sniffing is brought on by something else.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.