Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it, Dan could be married to the richest, most beautiful, most intelligent, most fun and most charismatic woman in the world. And he’d still cheat.
“Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who is tired of bleeping her” - Nelson Mandela

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who is tired of bleeping her” - Nelson Mandela

Yep, look at all the women considered ‘the most beautiful’ ‘hottest woman in the world’ etc who have been cheated on. A cheater could have the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful, funniest, clever, talented woman and still cheat.

Also, I’m not trying to be bitchy but look at those crap ‘take a break’ type magazines and you’ll find stories where a pretty woman with a lovely figure has been cheated on by her husband with another woman (her best friend/colleague/mother/sister usually!) who is ten years older, 28stone, 5 kids, addiction issues, in debt etc which is why being worried about a partner around attractive people but judging others as ‘safe’ is silly, a cheater will always find someone to cheat with even if they don’t fit into the checklist of what people think is attractive.

Reactions: 9
Even Jay-Z cheated on Beyonce... And she is gorgeous!
Exactly! Honestly you could be 10stone overweight, never wear makeup, never do your nails, have messy grey hair, wear jamas, be a bit thick, have questionable morals and be a bit tit in bed and be a bad cook/crap at chores and your husband never cheat on you and you could be a size 8, perfect makeup, amazing cook, beautiful home, super clever, great in bed, wear flattering beautiful clothes and your husband shags everything in sight. The cheatee isn’t the one with issues it’s the cheater. And just to clarify I’m nottrying to put down people who fit into the first list, I’m in no position to judge, I’m just trying to give the opposite to what is generally considered attractive.

I think DanIEL might have been overweight/ugly/geeky or something when he was younger and hated it and thought himself unattractive so he worked hard in the gym/got better clothes/better with women or whatever but he still has to prove to himself he’s ‘attractive’ so he shags around. He could literally draw his ideal woman and write a list of what he wants her to be and she could come alive and he’d be enthralled by her... for a few weeks. Then his eyes would be roaming around again.

Reactions: 13
It all depends on the person: their attitude, morals and respect for their other half. I'm no oil painting whatsoever but I do get male attention when I'm out. My partner is overweight, a foreigner and not the "ideal" man but I would NEVER ever disrespect him or cheat. The guys that come on to me I'd say on paper are more attractive than my partner but it's just a matter of respect. Even if Leonardo DiCaprio my biggest crush asked me to his hotel room one night I wouldn't do it because I love and respect my partner. Dan Osborne simply does not respect his wife and he never has. Furthermore he knows he will get away with it as she as let him off many times. I think no matter what he does, she will never have the self respect to leave him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It all depends on the person: their attitude, morals and respect for their other half. I'm no oil painting whatsoever but I do get male attention when I'm out. My partner is overweight, a foreigner and not the "ideal" man but I would NEVER ever disrespect him or cheat. The guys that come on to me I'd say on paper are more attractive than my partner but it's just a matter of respect. Even if Leonardo DiCaprio my biggest crush asked me to his hotel room one night I wouldn't do it because I love and respect my partner. Dan Osborne simply does not respect his wife and he never has. Furthermore he knows he will get away with it as she as let him off many times. I think no matter what he does, she will never have the self respect to leave him.
Exactly! The most attractive man in the world with a great career loads of money, my ideal personality and sense of humour, no bad habits blah blah blah could ask for an affair and I wouldn’t cheat on my partner whereas for some people would cheat with literally anyone. It’s not the person they’re cheating with or on, it’s something inside themselves that’s missing. If you fall in love with someone else fine, leave your partner and date the new person but people like DanIEL aren’t doing it because they’ve fallen out of love with their partner, it’s because of themselves.

Reactions: 2
So confirmed.... she is thick as. She can’t even get her stories in the right order! Dosey twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly! The most attractive man in the world with a great career loads of money, my ideal personality and sense of humour, no bad habits blah blah blah could ask for an affair and I wouldn’t cheat on my partner whereas for some people would cheat with literally anyone. It’s not the person they’re cheating with or on, it’s something inside themselves that’s missing. If you fall in love with someone else fine, leave your partner and date the new person but people like DanIEL aren’t doing it because they’ve fallen out of love with their partner, it’s because of themselves.
I honestly believe he has never truly loved her. He loved the idea of dating an actress in a popular soap. Once she stopped, he fully lost interest. I truly believe he proposed and married her for number one: the OK magazine deal, and number two: to change his public image from the violent abuser from those tapes to happy married family man. But his true colours have always shone through no matter what he does.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I honestly believe he has never truly loved her. He loved the idea of dating an actress in a popular soap. Once she stopped, he fully lost interest. I truly believe he proposed and married her for number one: the OK magazine deal, and number two: to change his public image from the violent abuser from those tapes to happy married family man. But his true colours have always shone through no matter what he does.
And if stories of her lying about being on the pill are true, he must feel some mega mega resentment. Haven’t looked at his IG in a while but he used to post mostly Teddy, never the other ones

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to advertise Disney and even that is all in the wrong order! Who pays people for this??

snd that story this morning...’what shall I put in my lunchbox?’ Like a child

Same and to annoy his ex. Always seemed to be extremely jealous and annoyed that she eventually kicked him to the kerb when he got Jac pregnant. His ex had such a lucky escape. Jac is personal servant to a big overgrown man child. Everyone sees her as a complete door mat. Her career is down the drain selling cheap tat on instagram and her marriage is a farce. Must drive her mad knowing he’s always sniffing around his ex. Much better to be the one who got away from a controlling toxic man with your head held high and have him forever wishing he still had you, than to be the pathetic one that’s clinging on to him for dear life whilst he treats you like dirt beneath his shoe. Add to that his ex has the body type we all know Jac really wishes she still had under her tummy tolls she supposedly loves so much. Think its pretty obvious his ex had the last laugh!

Surely the OK wedding deal couldn’t have been that great, the magazine had lost 60% of its readers back then and was only just selling over 100k copies, nobody’s going to rush out and buy a copy because it had one of hundreds of old eastenders actresses marrying a complete nobody! They’re not going to be paying them tens of thousands unless the story would shift double the amount of issues sold... its about as exciting a story as an interview with Dean Gaffney about his coffee mug collection

• Haha
And if stories of her lying about being on the pill are true, he must feel some mega mega resentment. Haven’t looked at his IG in a while but he used to post mostly Teddy, never the other ones
Well he did refer to Ella as a mistake and he was not expecting Mia too

So confirmed.... she is thick as. She can’t even get her stories in the right order! Dosey twit!
Ha ha ha. I’ve just watched them. She’s the worst lol. Why are companies paying her for this nonsense??? it’s not just a little mistake, it’s all over the place and it happens a lot. I’ve only started watching her stories when people comment on here but every single time I do there’s a mix up with the stories or she goes on and on and on. Like there were 5/6 story posts saying frozen 2 coming on Disney. Is there a need for that many! It’s embarrassing lol.

That is so awful. Those poor children. I hope to god Ella never hears that recording. They are both such beautiful, lovely little girls.
It's in the public domain and always will be. When they Google their mum and dad they will see all the stories of their Dad cheating, his vile tapes, his behaviour all round and their mum being a doormat. They will think it's okay

He definitely seems to be more happy around Teddy. But then that could just be because he doesn’t see him as much.

That question and answer thing she just did. A person who wanted advice about leaving a partner- actually thought she was going to cry, no idea why she chose that question when she needs bc advice herself imo
This is what frustrates me. If a women doesn’t insist on respect in their relationships thats their prerogative, however don’t be going on a public platform promoting your toxic relationship and normalising toxic behaviour to susceptible young men and women who then think youre relationship is ‘goals’. The fact that she is giving relationship advice is laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Obviously picking sides – they say that Jacqueline continues to earn well (which can’t be true unless she’s got some other business that we don’t know about)
Continues to take his lie that he “owns a tattoo shop“ though. Nice to see a bit of minimal research showing that his companies turn over almost nothing and are in debt

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.