Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pretty awful from the stories I’ve heard from people who’ve met her. Not only was she sleeping with Dan knowing his on-off girlfriend was heavily pregnant, she then also deliberately duped him into thinking she was on contraceptive and got herself pregnant too! I’ve heard several stories from nights out that she would encourage him to flirt with girls to then rub in their faces that it was just a joke between them at the girls expense. I remember hearing that years ago and thinking what odd bratty behaviour. Never liked her since and she doesnt seem to have matured one bit!
Huh she asked him to flirt with other girls???!!! Where did you hear this?
that’s so weirdddddd. No wonder he’s so comfortable cheating and doesn’t even try hide it well

Reactions: 2
that’s so weirdddddd. No wonder he’s so comfortable cheating and doesn’t even try hide it well
That's what I meant when I said what I saw of him made me wonder what their set up is. Like a reverse cuckold relationship. God knows! It takes all sorts.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But interestingly we haven’t seen her on all the obvious shows or in the obvious places...ITV normally like to rinse their winner as much as possible immediately after the final ...even if its only a guest presenting slot or whatever ...so strange again she’s not taken advantage. Even if tv presenting etc wasn’t something you fancied doing for ever surely you’d want to take advantage of the offers and maximize your income for as long as it lasted.
I suspect she’s maybe had offers and ”decided” to decline them..or the TV exec have just decided they can’t be bothered to get her involved
I think she probably sank that ship when she cancelled all the interviews after she won - which I’d imagine would be part of the winners contract. She had a radio silence then done a half arsed attempt at an interview with Lorraine where she didn’t really answer or say much.

Reactions: 6
I think she probably sank that ship when she cancelled all the interviews after she won - which I’d imagine would be part of the winners contract. She had a radio silence then done a half arsed attempt at an interview with Lorraine where she didn’t really answer or say much.
Oh didn’t realise that. That sounds to me like his actions influenced her behaviour again....what a ridiculous situation,what a wasted opportunity. And if she ever thought or said it didn’t matter , that it was never her intention to go down that route then she’s deluding herself - why go on the show in the first place!

Reactions: 4
I think she disappointed a lot of people when she refused all post-I’m a celeb press work and that closed quite a few doors for her. I think her main concern was finding out what dan had been up to while she was gone unfortunately. Her career could have had a big boost from that work but now she’s flogging fruit of the loom t shirts instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
her bwhaviour came across so bratty in IAC, especially the first few nights she just argued with someone for the stupid reason

From what I heard it was a weird game they’d play to get cheap kicks. Pick out girls and see if Dan could get them interested, when they were flattered by the attention they would then make it clear it was just a joke between Jac and Dan at the other girls expense by kissing in front of her and laughing. Odd behaviour if you ask me. Easy to see how the boundaries of what is acceptable in their relationship have easily been blurred.. People say she has confidence issues but I don’t believe that. She comes across as a spoilt brat. Think her parents have instilled this opinion she’s their little princess and so talented and wonderful and she fully believes it. Anyone who stands in the way of her and her ‘prince charming’ is quickly swept under the rug. His constant cheating with countless other women in her eyes is nothing more than competition to fight off and as long as he eventually comes crawling back after his latest fix she will continue to see herself as the ultimate winner.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
From what I heard it was a weird game they’d play to get cheap kicks. Pick out girls and see if Dan could get them interested, when they were flattered by the attention they would then make it clear it was just a joke between Jac and Dan at the other girls expense by kissing in front of her and laughing. Odd behaviour if you ask me. Easy to see how the boundaries of what is acceptable in their relationship have easily been blurred.. People say she has confidence issues but I don’t believe that. She comes across as a spoilt brat. Think her parents have instilled this opinion she’s their little princess and so talented and wonderful and she fully believes it. Anyone who stands in the way of her and her ‘prince charming’ is quickly swept under the rug. His constant cheating with countless other women in her eyes is nothing more than competition to fight off and as long as he eventually comes crawling back after his latest fix she will continue to see herself as the ultimate winner.
You are right about her confidence issues - there are none! A totally spoilt brat who thinks she’s something special. The whole ‘I’m a size 12 and don’t care that I have a mum tum’ routine is purely so her followers continue to hero worship her for being just like them. Tragic really. The eldest child also seems to be a spoilt brat as well as far as I can see from all the stories on IG of her.

Reactions: 9
What an awful thing for them to do to someone! Good luck to the girls being brought up by mentally immature parents, at least teddy has his mum!

Reactions: 5
loooool so strange.
let me guess they never played the game on guys with Jac.
such a weird couple

I’m struggling to remember a more dull, boring , inane winner of IACGMOOH...and that is saying something compared to some of the rest! I thought the whole point of going on the show was , yes to bank the cheque but also to use it as a springboard to do other things...even if it’s quite short lived. Surely doing that crappy clothes line wasn’t the sole objective for her?! And it’s hardly like she was an Oscar worthy actress before.....

seems to me the “plan” to make her the victim on the show served a purpose at the time but she seems to lack the skills to carry it off from there
I thought she was a terrible actress

She is very immature. I also wonder if she is scared to leave him and have to watch him play happy families with her kids and his new girlfriend.

She always seems to want to please him. Filming the girls dancing to Michael Jackson (Daniels favourite artist) while he speaks to himself at the gym 😂. I remember one night he went to a celebrity boxing event and Gabby happened to be there and she uploaded about a thousand stories about how her girls are the best and they are LIFE!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been documented earlier on the thread that her dad lived a double life and stole a six figure sum from his employers to keep his wife and kids “living in luxury”
She clearly needs therapy. She’s almost forcing a situation where her daughters are going to go through what she went through. A massive addiction to money and spending while not having enough coming in, a father who the mother pushes to the kids as being perfect and god like, while knowing he’s a liar and untrustworthy... if she had any real acting skills, you could say she’s living the life of a Shakespearean character almost

• Wow
Been documented earlier on the thread that her dad lived a double life and stole a six figure sum from his employers to keep his wife and kids “living in luxury”
She clearly needs therapy. She’s almost forcing a situation where her daughters are going to go through what she went through. A massive addiction to money and spending while not having enough coming in, a father who the mother pushes to the kids as being perfect and god like, while knowing he’s a liar and untrustworthy... if she had any real acting skills, you could say she’s living the life of a Shakespearean character almost
I cant help but wonder if she thinks Dans behaviour is acceptable because she’s seen a similar dynamic with her parents. Although her parents dislike Dan they clearly still tolerate him and welcome him over for their birthday celebrations. I wonder if its because it would be highly hypocritical of them to tell her to ditch him if they’ve let the same behaviour slide in their own relationship. Most Dads would want to knock Dan’s teeth in after seeing someone repeatedly and publicly cheat on your daughter. Got to question why they also accept it. Jac has repeatedly addressed his cheating as “every marriage has its ups and downs,” and complained that the only difference is their dirty washing is aired out in public (usually her own doing I might add). Seems cheating is something she thinks is typical in most marriages but usually carried out behind closed doors. Looks like Mother failed to mention the typical ‘downs‘ people experience in their marriages shouldn’t involve shagging other women.

• Heart
I would not be shocked to find out her dad has a second family somewhere. And that her mum has done all sorts of forgiving just to keep him in the house over the years. He was on a decent wage and had a good redundancy payout, saying “I invested what I stole and it all went” to skirt repaying it seems very dodgy

Reactions: 8
Let’s face it, Dan could be married to the richest, most beautiful, most intelligent, most fun and most charismatic woman in the world. And he’d still cheat.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.