Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe he was having an affair with that PR girl too. Steph Ledigo. They just seemed too close for my liking

Reactions: 2
Seems he is attracted to anyone who isn’t Jac. He doesn’t seem to be particularly fussy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Seems he is attracted to anyone who isn’t Jac. He doesn’t seem to be particularly fussy.
Cos he’s ‘got her’, she’s boring now. Onto the next ‘target’ and he can prove he’s still got it by conquering her and getting her into bed. He knows he looks like Rodney trotter and his business is about as successful as Rodneys as well but if he can sleep with loads of good looking women then he must be good looking and successful and all that. I mean why would two girls have a threesome with him while he was in a relationship if he wasn’t amazingly good looking... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is the most dull person I’ve ever seen on social media. If I lived with her I think I’d cheat as well. Today’s stories are pointless. Also, she needs to control her sniffing - I have hayfever too but don’t constantly sniff, it’s gross

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That sniffing makes her look so common (I sound like such a snob) but it just goes with her all over tbh. A bit rough and chavvy. Just blow your nose before you film ffs.
She seems quite arrogant to me. As for going to another house then back again, clearly her parents were there and she was just using it to film her
clothes stuff. Then off back home, how was this ok during lockdown?

I think they probably make a good pair, I think he was with her because she was in EastEnders, did his ego good being with someone famous and a bit of money. Then when she left his interest went.
She with him as he is fit imo and he wouldn’t have looked twice if she worked in Tesco.

Reactions: 12
No idea why Jacqueline feels the need to tell everyone every pointless aspect of her life. Seriously, not one person cares about your new coffee machine, about Mia hardly crying this weekend, or letting your precious Daniel have a lay in.

Reactions: 8
I’m struggling to remember a more dull, boring , inane winner of IACGMOOH...and that is saying something compared to some of the rest! I thought the whole point of going on the show was , yes to bank the cheque but also to use it as a springboard to do other things...even if it’s quite short lived. Surely doing that crappy clothes line wasn’t the sole objective for her?! And it’s hardly like she was an Oscar worthy actress before.....

seems to me the “plan” to make her the victim on the show served a purpose at the time but she seems to lack the skills to carry it off from there

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m struggling to remember a more dull, boring , inane winner of IACGMOOH...and that is saying something compared to some of the rest! I thought the whole point of going on the show was , yes to bank the cheque but also to use it as a springboard to do other things...even if it’s quite short lived. Surely doing that crappy clothes line wasn’t the sole objective for her?! And it’s hardly like she was an Oscar worthy actress before.....

seems to me the “plan” to make her the victim on the show served a purpose at the time but she seems to lack the skills to carry it off from there
agree. Its a shame really. She needs some guidance on how to present herself in the public eye. She’s just rambling on her stories about nothing

Reactions: 8
Would love to know what her fee actually was too. Im sure the production company tries to maximise profits by going in very low. If they were truly paying six figures you would think that for a two week job some REALLY big names would want to be on.

Reactions: 1
agree. Its a shame really. She needs some guidance on how to present herself in the public eye. She’s just rambling on her stories about nothing
She seems to think it’s quantity over quality. She needs some actual content rather than the ramblings... she’s just coming across as desperate now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems to think it’s quantity over quality. She needs some actual content rather than the ramblings... she’s just coming across as desperate now
She surely has a manger or at least some sort of advisor who could give her some feedback? Or surely Adam ITS could help her out, I imagine he’s cringing watching Jacs awful adverts and after viewing his documentary i wouldn’t have thought he would be shy about saying something?

• Heart
But interestingly we haven’t seen her on all the obvious shows or in the obvious places...ITV normally like to rinse their winner as much as possible immediately after the final ...even if its only a guest presenting slot or whatever ...so strange again she’s not taken advantage. Even if tv presenting etc wasn’t something you fancied doing for ever surely you’d want to take advantage of the offers and maximize your income for as long as it lasted.
I suspect she’s maybe had offers and ”decided” to decline them..or the TV exec have just decided they can’t be bothered to get her involved

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Megan Tomlin on his behaviour. Do I think he has changed 5/6 years later? Nope. Jacqueline is in denial.
That’s a real find, but what an oddly written article. It’s like they didn’t bother to research the law for an article that is supposed to be supporting and advising victims of abusive behaviour. “I didn’t want to press charges”? Er, you can’t press charges, it’s up to the CPS to decide if someone is going to be charged with a crime. Terrible for them to put something that shoddy together. The poor woman.

The tea was on Instagram. Megan's brother said that Jacqueline got involved with Dan knowing Megan was pregnant and was paid to be papped with him when she was 5 or 6 months pregnant. And when Megan newly gave birth Jacqueline would rub her relationship with Daniel in her face with constant displays of affection on Instagram

Jac doesn't come across as a nice person to be honest and the Poor Jaquelin act is tiresome

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The tea was on Instagram. Megan's brother said that Jacqueline got involved with Dan knowing Megan was pregnant and was paid to be papped with him when she was 5 or 6 months pregnant. And when Megan newly gave birth Jacqueline would rub her relationship with Daniel in her face with constant displays of affection on Instagram

Jac doesn't come across as a nice person to be honest and the Poor Jaquelin act is tiresome
Yeah it really shows her true colours that she would do this to a heavily pregnant woman. Teddy and Ella aren’t even a year apart! 😕 she’s always had this smug attitude of ‘I won’ but really, it’s blowing up in her face and Megan’s definitely better off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s pretty awful from the stories I’ve heard from people who’ve met her. Not only was she sleeping with Dan knowing his on-off girlfriend was heavily pregnant, she then also deliberately duped him into thinking she was on contraceptive and got herself pregnant too! I’ve heard several stories from nights out that she would encourage him to flirt with girls to then rub in their faces that it was just a joke between them at the girls expense. I remember hearing that years ago and thinking what odd bratty behaviour. Never liked her since and she doesnt seem to have matured one bit!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.