Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am curious, no hate, I’m not a “fan” of them but I am curious.
1. why do you all care if he is a cheat? I don’t get the fascination with him cheating?
2. Is there any actual proof he cheats? Or is it just she said this he said that?
Couldn't care less but it's a weak character trait so it's not exactly endearing. Neither is the fact he's a misogynistic abuser.

Yeah, there's loads of proof. He gets caught out in his lies all the time which is why he admits and apologises.

Reactions: 6
Those dresses look terrible! 🤢 Ugly and poor quality, and she really could do with modelling the next size up in them. They need to brief her on her selling technique, it's so basic and not professional at all!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember his behaviour with Gabby on CBB? Offering to massage her? Asking to share the bed? And then he says to Ryan and Jermaine "I just can't help myself"

• Wow
  • Sick
I actually have wondered if there's any proof to him cheating 🤔
Lots and lots of proof of him cheating I bet. However, with three young children the press will treat it as if it had the potential to go to high court for an injunction, and accordingly not print. They won’t have an injunction as they cost A LOT and these two don’t have much money - he’s selling £1 sunglasses and the tattoo business only made £20k last year and isn’t even in his name; she’s a jobbing actress who hasn’t worked for ages and sells clothes on commission.

The other thing coming in to play is if a woman went to the papers with a kiss and tell story to sell - well, all papers are making a loss these days and the editor would ask themselves “would a very minorly famous man cheating really sell any more copies of the paper, even if we could get the story for £500?” They are happy to use these two as tabloid filler taken for free from their social media, but as a paid story - well, it’s not got the same draw as Brad Pitt going for a milkshake even has it?

Reactions: 2
I’m just saying. If there is actual proof, not he said she said rubbish. Solid proof then the press would print it.

Anyone watch Geordie OG’s? When Marnie was pregnant the press were running a story on Casey sexting someone else and they had screenshots and pictures to prove it. They were printing the story. The only reason they didn’t was because they could prove it was years ago when he lived with this parents but the story claimed it was whilst she was pregnant. If they could put that much stress on a pregnant woman then they really don’t care.

If there is proof Dan actually cheated it would be out there. I just don’t agree with the witch hunt and hating of a person without the proof. Comment on his behaviour in TOWIE and the recordings by all means as that can’t be denied but not on things where there is no proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasn’t Jac acknowledged that he has cheated on her? Even if not explicitly. Anyone who thinks Dan can be trusted needs to wise up.

Reactions: 7
Hasn’t Jac acknowledged that he has cheated on her? Even if not explicitly. Anyone who thinks Dan can be trusted needs to wise up.
Its plain to see he's cheared time and time again, and she knows about it, it's just a cycle that she's letting him get away with, and probably will continue to because she's such a doormat! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m just saying. If there is actual proof, not he said she said rubbish. Solid proof then the press would print it.

Anyone watch Geordie OG’s? When Marnie was pregnant the press were running a story on Casey sexting someone else and they had screenshots and pictures to prove it. They were printing the story. The only reason they didn’t was because they could prove it was years ago when he lived with this parents but the story claimed it was whilst she was pregnant. If they could put that much stress on a pregnant woman then they really don’t care.

If there is proof Dan actually cheated it would be out there. I just don’t agree with the witch hunt and hating of a person without the proof. Comment on his behaviour in TOWIE and the recordings by all means as that can’t be denied but not on things where there is no proof.
I’m just replying. They wouldn’t print it. Not a big enough story, heads into troublesome territory because of young children being involved. If it was a story involving AAA list people.... possibly they would take the risk if an exclusive would sell 500k more papers. Nobody’s buying a newspaper just to read about buff Rodney Trotter cheating on his doormat wife

Can anyone do some companies House research on her theatre school academy?
-Not been open long so no accounts on there
-She’s the only director of the business, it’s a one woman operation
-The registered office is on a “desks to rent” business park
-drama academy is a rented former office above a co-op

Very standard small new business, cheap to set up (all in probably under £10k) and just unfortunate to launch before lockdown. Almost certain to make a big loss in the first year due to the cost of renting the premises, lots of competition in this sector so very unlikely to be able to build it into a valuable, big operation. Considering the time and commitment needed to run the lessons, and the cost of hiring someone qualified to do that for the business owner, I’m guessing she runs the classes and makes potentially about £80 a session (eight kids, £10 each) which is probably a fair step down from Eastenders money given that hiring the space and paying business costs will be about 2/3rds of what the classes bring in.

Last edited:
Odd that she hardly mentions the drama school on her IG. And please stop with the CHUNKY WHITE TRAINER!!

Last edited:
Proof? He’s apologised publicly several times, last time being that weird story with Natalie Nunn (if you ever saw her on Bad Girls Club and Bridezillas Dan is the last person you’d think you’d see her cheat with 🤣)
Like I’m all about innocent til proven guilty but let’s call a thing a thing here, they have both acknowledged he’s misbehaved.

Reactions: 8
Odd that she hardly mentions the drama school on her IG. And please stop with the CHUNKY WHITE TRAINER!!
They’re so dim. Both choosing side businesses that are massively competitive and that you have to do 80 hour work weeks in for years to gain any success. Neither seem to have qualifications or training beyond the minimum either. Would you send a kid to a class because the woman who runs it was in EE, or spend the same money on lessons at a big chain organisation like stagecoach which has professionally run classes by trained staff, who have links to agents and film companies and often have their classes scouted for tv and film roles?

Reactions: 5

It's been widely reported. Some of the women in question have given their side. It's the tabloids, not a court of law. When have the tabs ever been known for printing hard facts? Jac will have seen the evidence for herself.

It's been widely reported. Some of the women in question have given their side. It's the tabloids, not a court of law. When have the tabs ever been known for printing hard facts? Jac will have seen the evidence for herself.
She definitely knows because she did that interview with Lorraine after the jungle where she said “Daniel has made mistakes and that’s all I’m going to say on the matter” or something like that. Plus she 100% knows he sent a naked selfie while they were together to that towie girl because it was on the show. Then there’s the various girls who’ve come forward and admitted it which she acknowledges with a snarky insta comment about wanting privacy. There’s no doubt in my mind that he’s cheated countless times.

Reactions: 9
She definitely knows because she did that interview with Lorraine after the jungle where she said “Daniel has made mistakes and that’s all I’m going to say on the matter” or something like that. Plus she 100% knows he sent a naked selfie while they were together to that towie girl because it was on the show. Then there’s the various girls who’ve come forward and admitted it which she acknowledges with a snarky insta comment about wanting privacy. There’s no doubt in my mind that he’s cheated countless times.
Yep, she's mentioned 'witches selling their stories' on her YT channel as well. I've seen him being so blatant around other women myself. He was being so obvious around so many people that I wondered what their set up is but in any event, he shows her up time and again by not being very discreet.

What about the time she messaged that girl on twitter asking if she slept with him after a night out and that she wasn't angry she just wants the truth

4BE43ACA00000578-5692707-_I_won_t_blame_you_Jacqueline_poured_her_heart_out_in_the_emotio-a-4_...jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Couldn't care less but it's a weak character trait so it's not exactly endearing. Neither is the fact he's a misogynistic abuser.

Yeah, there's loads of proof. He gets caught out in his lies all the time which is why he admits and apologises.
Threesome he admmited

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.