Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he was playing her and the mother of his first child at the same time was horrendous, coupled with that very scary voice recording of him threatening Megan don’t bode well for Jac.
He’s from around here and he’s always been very full of himself while playing the innocent gent at the same time, bore off.

Reactions: 13
If she did kick him to the curb I reckon he would be such an asshole to her. He would be exactly the kind of ex partner who criticises her and her abilities as a mum and if she ever dared to move on he would kick off and make things hard for her. She would be stuck with him ruining her life for years because the kids are so small. To think he has a son who looks up to him and girls who are learning from him about how women are treated by men 🤬
He got kicked off TOWIE (I think it was towie) when he was recorded being threatening to his ex didn’t he?

Reactions: 6
He got kicked off TOWIE (I think it was towie) when he was recorded being threatening to his ex didn’t he?
Yes he found out she was seeing someone new and got the hump and it ended up with him threatening to stab her. He was with Jacqueline at the time, proof of how he would treat her even if they did split up. Scum of the earth

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You can always tell when he's cheated because one of them does an extreme reality show, last time he did big brother, this time she's gone in the jungle, they obviously have a thing where she punishes him for his behaviour first by making him go away from his children and "work "(cbb) now this time he's had to have the children alone and step up in that sense, either way you can tell a mile off they have a toxic relationship .

Reactions: 7
You can always tell when he's cheated because one of them does an extreme reality show, last time he did big brother, this time she's gone in the jungle, they obviously have a thing where she punishes him for his behaviour first by making him go away from his children and "work "(cbb) now this time he's had to have the children alone and step up in that sense, either way you can tell a mile off they have a toxic relationship .
I doubt it’s that tbh. The jungle would have been lined up months ago. He’s just vile and big brother got him on to stir the pot by getting gabby on too

His post says “made mistakes” is he admitting cheating? With with one? Gabby or Natalie and chloe?

Reactions: 10
I doubt it’s that tbh. The jungle would have been lined up months ago. He’s just vile and big brother got him on to stir the pot by getting gabby on too
He definitely did big brother to prove to Jac that he could be locked in a house with Gabby and not cheat most nights on BB he would reference that it was the reason he was doing it so that much is true , the jungle could be a coincidence i agree, but its my little theory I enjoy and could be right 😉 x

Reactions: 4
Got a feeling she is going to kick him to the kerb very soon.

YES!! I DO HOPE SO!!
The jungle will have opened her eyes.
I think she'll see now how strong she is, and how she will be able to manage on her own with the kids.
The sooner she does it the better too.

Reactions: 1
He’ll do it again. And she’ll take him back, again. The way she spoke about him in the jungle... she IDOLISES him! She seems to have low self esteem so thinks she is punching above her weight and wants to cling onto him! I was in the same boat a few years ago, so I can spot it a mile away :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's clearly in a codependent relationship with him. Makes my heart hurt!

Reactions: 3
He always looks as though he’s just not that into her and he’d rather be anywhere else. But you can see she’s head over heels with him, which yeh he’s her husband - she should be. But not when it isn’t reciprocated. She’s being taken for a fool, she’s won I’m a celeb, she doesn’t need him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I truly think they’re trying to make it work for the babies. You can see how utterly loved those kids are and I feel they’re scared to let the relationship die in fear of failing them.

Reactions: 9
I truly think they’re trying to make it work for the babies. You can see how utterly loved those kids are and I feel they’re scared to let the relationship die in fear of failing them.
Failing them by being in whatever mess they are.

I really like this girl. I think she’s a fantastic mum who’s trying to keep sane for the girls.

I’m hoping this new confidence the jungle brought out in her will make her realise she doesn’t need Dan & that she is lovely, gorgeous & more capable of things than she lets on. If she wants to make things work with him, I wish them the best. I hope he understands how lucky he is.

Anyone else think she seems a bit..... odd??!
If you watch her on insta stories she always seems a bit 3 sheets to the wind...

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she seems a bit..... odd??!
If you watch her on insta stories she always seems a bit 3 sheets to the wind...
I always think of her as very ‘nervy’. And it ties into the reasons she stays with that pig of a man. I think she’s got dreadfully low self esteem and no self confidence, so when she’s doing anything as herself she seems anxious and like she’s thinking to herself that it’s tit. Plus she’s lying about their relationship and putting on a false show of happiness. Lying always comes out in body language and people speak differently when they lie - plus she’s not the sharpest tool. I think their relationship consumes her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.