Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious but was there any solid proof he cheated? I don’t really know much about what’s supposed to have happened! Can anyone enlighten me? 😂

Reactions: 1
Got a feeling she is going to kick him to the kerb very soon.
Sadly I don’t think she will. She’d have done it upon leaving the jungle to find hed had a threesome and also Myles confirming the gabby thing was true if she was going to

I love this website for having threads like this 😂 I can't stand his face, he always seems so smug. It seems like classic emotional abuse / gaslighting where he keeps talking her round and she genuinely believes she can't do better. She said on TV earlier that there's details about his allegations that can't be released for legal reasons but show that he's innocent? I'm wondering what that could possibly be.
The legal stuff. Bet it’s jac having to pay his legal bills whilst he tries to clear his name. He’s a rat

Just curious but was there any solid proof he cheated? I don’t really know much about what’s supposed to have happened! Can anyone enlighten me? 😂
I don’t know about proof. But he’d been accused with gabby and they both denied it. They were then on big brother together and knowing what he’d been accused of before you’d think he’d keep his distance, but he didn’t. He’s a grade a twit

Reactions: 2
Obviously I don’t know if he’s actually had sex with anyone else but even if he hasn’t, his behaviour is still questionable. Look at the images of him on the night the threesome was meant to have taken place - he’s out on the lash with 2 women and goes back to a hotel with them... what decent, married man does that?!!! That in itself is crossing a line and being disrespectful to his wife & family.

He’s gross. He’s not even remotely attractive. He looks like a walking STD. I honestly don’t know why she’s with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
He’s awful. I can’t even call her a mug because I’ve been in a relationship where he constantly cheated, lied, messaged other women and my head was completely in the right place with regards of kicking him to the curb but my heart was not. They just get ingrained into you and I know it sounds pathetic but you convince yourself they won’t do it again and you walk round on eggshells scared to upset them incase they go out and cheat... argh! Unless you have been through it you just can’t understand. I was well aware I was a mug but I couldn’t be without him. I just feel sorry for her ☹. But she will get there one day and she will be strong and she will look back on this time and wonder what the hell made her stay 💪🏻👊🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve just realised who she is - didn’t she play Lauren Branning? Blimey, she’s a completely different person! Her face was droopy on one side on the Lorraine clip, what’s happened there? Her husband just looks so smarmy & she looks dead behind the eyes, the Dream Team...not 🙄

If he hadn’t got her pregnant after a few months there’s no way they’d still be together now.

Reactions: 16
Jac seems to take the strain of her family aswell as him, it’s always mentioned that shes had to financially support her parents.

Jac seems to take the strain of her family aswell as him, it’s always mentioned that shes had to financially support her parents.
Her Dad went to jail or something? And when she was on EastEnders she was earning like £100K a year of something apparently so helped them out while Dad was in the clink.

I hope she does split with him, he’s a complete tool. I would imagine he has cheated on her, as much as I don’t like it I would guarantee that 100s or girls will be throwing themselves at him and he doesn’t seem to have a moral bone in his body. I would imagine he has cheated on her countless times, there’s no smoke without fire as they say. I feel sorry for her, she obviously feels she isn’t good enough, in her interview on Im a celeb she was genuinely gobsmacked that people liked her and didn’t see her as a doormat etc, she looks to me to be very much a person who has been manipulated and made to think she isn’t worthy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a load of bollocks. All this time they’ve been together and now she’s won I’m a celeb he’s apologising and desperate for her not to leave him. She must be thick if she doesn’t see through this
I doubt my mother would let him anywhere near her or her house if he’d done that to me to be honest.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure he means it for now but they are in a bubble and a year or two down the line when he’s bored and temptation is around he will stray because he is just that type of guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure he means it for now but they are in a bubble and a year or two down the line when he’s bored and temptation is around he will stray because he is just that type of guy!
A year or two?!

He can’t keep it in his pants.il give it until January, there will no doubt be another kiss & tell that will come to light by then!!!!

Reactions: 11
I give it a few months. She’s hopefully had her eyes opened by the other people in the camp (given she was allowed to go off and make a phone call to him to whilst in there) and will now see what a tit he is. I think staying with men who cheat is something that women with low self esteem do, they aren’t strong enough to leave / believe they’ll change etc Hopefully she’ll now see that if you can survive threee weeks in the jungle you can survive as a single mother and can kick that shitbag out

I reckon they’ll have one last a Christmas together for the kids and when all the media attention is off her a bit they’ll split

I swing between feeling sorry for Jac and thinking she's a mug. It's well known that Dan is abusive and I honestly feel over all that Jac is a victim of him and personally I believe that this should be taken seriously and the press and people shouldn't talk about their relationship because of the dangerous consequences it could have.

As for Jac herself I feel like since she has won the jungle her ego has inflated, she's turned down Ender's for more money, she's done an interview with Lorraine being like Kylie (?) Video called me. Look at me.

I loved her YouTube channel and loved her in Ender's but hated her in the jungle 🤷

I swing between feeling sorry for Jac and thinking she's a mug. It's well known that Dan is abusive and I honestly feel over all that Jac is a victim of him and personally I believe that this should be taken seriously and the press and people shouldn't talk about their relationship because of the dangerous consequences it could have.

As for Jac herself I feel like since she has won the jungle her ego has inflated, she's turned down Ender's for more money, she's done an interview with Lorraine being like Kylie (?) Video called me. Look at me.

I loved her YouTube channel and loved her in Ender's but hated her in the jungle 🤷
If the press didn’t talk about it he’d be getting away with it even more so? They want to be in the public eye then his indescretions will also be in the public eye.

probably kylie Jenner?

If she did kick him to the curb I reckon he would be such an asshole to her. He would be exactly the kind of ex partner who criticises her and her abilities as a mum and if she ever dared to move on he would kick off and make things hard for her. She would be stuck with him ruining her life for years because the kids are so small. To think he has a son who looks up to him and girls who are learning from him about how women are treated by men 🤬

Reactions: 16
If the press didn’t talk about it he’d be getting away with it even more so? They want to be in the public eye then his indescretions will also be in the public eye.

probably kylie Jenner?
It's all well and good saying that. But we don't know the consequences of these headlines for Jac. Imagine being emotionally abused then having all of the media attention, if a 'source' leaks something then it gives him more power to isolate her. I just do not feel like it is safe for an abusive relationship to be tabloid news. If I remember correctly, I think it was Stephanie Davis that said in one interview that the media attention made her relationship more abusive.

I think it was Kylie, could have been one of the others 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.