Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the big things is also the fact I don’t think Jac gets much male attention whereas Dan gets female attention. If Jac started getting male attention he’d be on high alert, wouldn’t stop him cheating but I think he’d be more insecure like how she is. He strikes me as someone that is very shallow but he stays with her cause of the stability. It wants the stability but he also loves the attention.
I agree. I think he wants a woman that he believes other men desire. Whereas Jac is just a normal girl.

Reactions: 3
It's blatantly obvious she loves him and clearly has no self worth which is why she's hanging on to the marriage. She's the one that seems to be bringing the money in as well so them splitting wouldn't affect her massively if we're talking financially. I don't buy into the 'staying for the kids sake' narrative, I think it will do them more damage in the long run because they're going to grow up and see how their mum was treated and think that's normal. It's a vicious cycle sadly.

It's blatantly obvious she loves him and clearly has no self worth which is why she's hanging on to the marriage. She's the one that seems to be bringing the money in as well so them splitting wouldn't affect her massively if we're talking financially. I don't buy into the 'staying for the kids sake' narrative, I think it will do them more damage in the long run because they're going to grow up and see how their mum was treated and think that's normal. It's a vicious cycle sadly.
Saying that I also think she's a mug for trusting him, once I can understand but taking someone back multiple times? duck that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually use to think he was quite good looking when he was first on towie. He gets less and less attractive the more I see him. I suppose his ugly personality factors in

Reactions: 5
I actually use to think he was quite good looking when he was first on towie. He gets less and less attractive the more I see him. I suppose his ugly personality factors in
Yeah he’s not ageing well to be honest (wouldn’t normally be so harsh but well, ya know)

Reactions: 1
It’s his birthday today so the loved up posts are in full force.
How romantic. Of all the pics she choose 2 where they have zero connection. Its like a child laying on her dad. Strange choice of pics.

I don’t think she will leave him, he could do anything and she’ll stay, if that marriage ends it will be because he has ended it
Yes seems he is in control. If you stay after so many shenanigans plus the humiliation threesome You really must have relaxed boundaries. He promised that rumour was BS. It wasnt. He is a liar big time!

I think after making a few bob he will go. He needs enough cash to begin a new life...but he ruined his money making tv ops with that recording...
but a reality show was supposedly in the pipeline for them...
Cant imagine I will be on the edge of my seat... 💤💤💤

I agree. I think he wants a woman that he believes other men desire. Whereas Jac is just a normal girl.
She has been sexing it up lately. But I think that is her trying to please him when he knows the real her.. sweet girl next door.. he wants naughty girl next door. LITERALLY the girls next store.. and sadly for him she isnt enough. Its no reflection on her... its him who has the problem.
He seems like the narcissistic type. He has a loving stable girlfriend but he wants a side piece. He wants to be wanted and admired by others.
He will play away as long as he gets away with it I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How romantic. Of all the pics she choose 2 where they have zero connection. Its like a child laying on her dad. Strange choice of pics.

Yes seems he is in control. If you stay after so many shenanigans plus the humiliation threesome You really must have relaxed boundaries. He promised that rumour was BS. It wasnt. He is a liar big time!

I think after making a few bob he will go. He needs enough cash to begin a new life...but he ruined his money making tv ops with that recording...
but a reality show was supposedly in the pipeline for them...
Cant imagine I will be on the edge of my seat... 💤💤💤

She has been sexing it up lately. But I think that is her trying to please him when he knows the real her.. sweet girl next door.. he wants naughty girl next door. LITERALLY the girls next store.. and sadly for him she isnt enough. Its no reflection on her... its him who has the problem.
He seems like the narcissistic type. He has a loving stable girlfriend but he wants a side piece. He wants to be wanted and admired by others.
He will play away as long as he gets away with it I think
I think Jacqueline is pretty but doesn't come across as "sexy" or "I wanna rip your clothes off".

Reactions: 4
Lol I don't find either of those girls sexy at all
I was being sarcastic. Chloe Hoey

She knows he’s cheated. She ‘loves’ him too much to let go though. So would rather ‘forgive’ him even if he cheats as it means he’s still with her
Or possibly he has lowered her self esteem and therefore she believes she wont be loved by anyone. Her self esteem must be rock bottem to put up with all that. Its sad. But sadly she woyldve had more opportunities hadve she left. It was good timing to be a strong female role model... she stayed and spent weeks likely trying to get her head aroundnit instead of promoting products etc..
you gotta strike whole the iron is hot...
She was dealing with his public liasons

Oh god, the latest stories for ITS.... according to Jossa the nasty looking red suit is ‘classy’ (nothing from ITS is ever classy) and you could wear it with white trainers (NO! Plus what is her obsession with pairing every outfit including the suit with white trainers?!). She also states how she likes a wrap dress that has a pop so you don’t show too much cleavage, then goes on to model a wrap dress that shows loads of cleavage but is apparently perfect! She is useless at this stuff! She also needs to learn that it’s POLka dots and not POka dots. She really is thick

Chloe
Oh god, the latest stories for ITS.... according to Jossa the nasty looking red suit is ‘classy’ (nothing from ITS is ever classy) and you could wear it with white trainers (NO! Plus what is her obsession with pairing every outfit including the suit with white trainers?!). She also states how she likes a wrap dress that has a pop so you don’t show too much cleavage, then goes on to model a wrap dress that shows loads of cleavage but is apparently perfect! She is useless at this stuff! She also needs to learn that it’s POLka dots and not POka dots. She really is thick
Og dear Im a writer and I always thought youd pronouce it po-kah dot😬
I think a lot of the clothes look the same. A lot of the collection reminds mf of things Id put my toddler in as they are matching 2 pieces; playsuits. Not for me.

Reactions: 2
It's the repetition on her stories that drives me mad. It just comes across and unprofessional and a bit desperate. I just looked at the website and she looks nice on the photos, even the things that didn't suit her on her stories have photographed well. She spoils it by overkill

I think Jacqueline is pretty but doesn't come across as "sexy" or "I wanna rip your clothes off".
If she worked on customer services at Asda she’d not draw the eye. Beauty is overrated anyway, her dull voice and lack of enthusiasm for life would zap the energy of many guys I think. He’s clearly looking for a sex doll looking woman, she may as well bite the bullet, starve herself, spend £20k on surgery and take it up the bum if she wants to keep him that badly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I am curious, no hate, I’m not a “fan” of them but I am curious.
1. why do you all care if he is a cheat? I don’t get the fascination with him cheating?
2. Is there any actual proof he cheats? Or is it just she said this he said that?

Wow I don’t think I’ve cringed so much as I just did watching her stories in the nasty black and red dress where she is being so over the top about how she loves the red dress and it’s giving her life!

I am curious, no hate, I’m not a “fan” of them but I am curious.
1. why do you all care if he is a cheat? I don’t get the fascination with him cheating?
2. Is there any actual proof he cheats? Or is it just she said this he said that?
I actually have wondered if there's any proof to him cheating 🤔

• Haha
I've just made a cuppa and going to watch her Stories! 😂

I've bought quite a few tops and dresses from Boohoo and I find them decent quality, they wash up well and look nice, but the InTheStyle stuff looks rubbish - really thin, creasy and just poor quality!

That black and red dress does nothing for her and wouldn’t look good on anyone that doesn’t have a flat stomach. The ruching doesn’t cover her stomach at all and the fact that she didn’t turn to the side whilst wearing it (or when wearing the black or white versions) makes me think she probably knows it too. The little cringe worthy dramatic outburst at the end.... I have no words

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.