Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to get tattoo parlours open the same as hairdressers... because he’s a tattoo artist, apparently....... (he’s not. What a load of crap!!)
Really? A tattoo artist. Well it looks like fish scales on his leg. Its not the kind of tattoo youd use to promote your business. He definately needs to get some training in what looks good.

“All I want for my birthday is a free pass, Jac”
I just wish someone would send her proof that he cheats that’s undeniable something he can’t talk his way of that’s the only way she’ll end it otherwise she’ll be stuck in this never ending BS.

Reactions: 3
I just wish someone would send her proof that he cheats that’s undeniable something he can’t talk his way of that’s the only way she’ll end it otherwise she’ll be stuck in this never ending BS.
She knows he’s cheated. She ‘loves’ him too much to let go though. So would rather ‘forgive’ him even if he cheats as it means he’s still with her

Reactions: 7
She knows he’s cheated. She ‘loves’ him too much to let go though. So would rather ‘forgive’ him even if he cheats as it means he’s still with her
I know thats why I wish she would have more proof sent her that he can’t wiggle his way out of. Rumours of him sleeping about isn’t gonna be enough for her to wake up and leave him. It would have to be something he can’t talk his way of like pictures or messages. I think if she had that it would be a different story but so far it’s always his word against the girls and she always believes him. Unfortunately she’s gullible and without strong proof she’ll never leave him. I do believe he had that threesome and I do think something happened with gabbie I think gabbie only denied it because she knew she would look bad in the press.

I know thats why I wish she would have more proof sent her that he can’t wiggle his way out of. Rumours of him sleeping about isn’t gonna be enough for her to wake up and leave him. It would have to be something he can’t talk his way of like pictures or messages. I think if she had that it would be a different story but so far it’s always his word against the girls and she always believes him. Unfortunately she’s gullible and without strong proof she’ll never leave him. I do believe he had that threesome and I do think something happened with gabbie I think gabbie only denied it because she knew she would look bad in the press.
Proof is irrelevant, IMO. I think she could literally walk in on him mid-shag with another woman (or two!), be told there and then that the affair has been ongoing for months, and she’d still forgive him and carry on as normal. She really needs some self-belief and self-worth, and to find the strength to leave him and make her own way in life.

Reactions: 15
When I see him I just think, 'plonker!'. Dearie me. When my idiot ex cheated, I couldn't bare to lay next to him anymore. The thought of what he'd been up to was repulsive, he had to go. Can't imagine how downtrodden you'd have to be to stick wit him someone who not only repeatedly cheats but does it in the public eye.

When I see him I just think, 'plonker!'. Dearie me. When my idiot ex cheated, I couldn't bare to lay next to him anymore. The thought of what he'd been up to was repulsive, he had to go. Can't imagine how downtrodden you'd have to be to stick wit him someone who not only repeatedly cheats but does it in the public eye.
Is that because he looks uncannily like Rodney Trotter in some photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she will leave him, he could do anything and she’ll stay, if that marriage ends it will be because he has ended it

He’s a pretty boy and she is weak hanging on rather then telling him to do one! Plus all this I need my space and privacy tit , she can’t make up her mind what house to live in and is posting from both homes 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s certainly going to stop the gossiping 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think one of the big things is also the fact I don’t think Jac gets much male attention whereas Dan gets female attention. If Jac started getting male attention he’d be on high alert, wouldn’t stop him cheating but I think he’d be more insecure like how she is. He strikes me as someone that is very shallow but he stays with her cause of the stability. It wants the stability but he also loves the attention.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.