Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's pretending to be a nutrition brand by affiliate linking to Herbalife products. £125 for some powders 😲 imagine the amount of food you could buy for that! So tacky.
View attachment 137760
I know someone who has many thousands via this when it began. I personally dont get why youd have soemthing full of chemicals. Its hardly healthy if you want to diet best go down the healthy route

Reactions: 2
I'd put money on the fact that he refused point blank to go anywhere and wouldn't give her a y space.

Assumption too but I bet he refused to let her take the kids initially too to keep her at home hence her saying she'd only be going to her parents a d not a potentially rented house.
In her videos today she seems to be at home. Sure that’s her bedroom.

In her videos today she seems to be at home. Sure that’s her bedroom.
the pj videos of her in the bedroom with the girls are the ones she recorded for the actual launch a few weeks back.
The one in the garden looks to be from today but I don’t think it’s their garden

Reactions: 5
I see Dan’s using his son to try and appear like a good, family man.
The same son whose mother he threatened to stab.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
More overpriced crap from ITS. You can see her underwear in most of the pyjamas in her stories. I'd rather buy cheaper and probably better quality from Tesco. Anyone who has seen the documentary behind ITS will know what a demanding misery guts the owner is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to love Jac but now she’s just become so annoying and desperate for attention. She’s the only winner of I’m a celebrity that hasn’t done anything. People wouldn’t take an interest in her life if she wasn’t so damn public with it.

I remember her Herbalife crap, she was doing competitions on her 2nd page to see who could lose weight the quickest or whatever, that’s when I lost all respect for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I used to love Jac but now she’s just become so annoying and desperate for attention. She’s the only winner of I’m a celebrity that hasn’t done anything. People wouldn’t take an interest in her life if she wasn’t so damn public with it.

I remember her Herbalife crap, she was doing competitions on her 2nd page to see who could lose weight the quickest or whatever, that’s when I lost all respect for her.
I think it’s only a matter of time until she ends up back on EastEnders if they’ll have her

I think it’s only a matter of time until she ends up back on EastEnders if they’ll have her
I’ve been waiting myself to be honest. Or her to have a reality show as she seems so desperate to be like a Kartrashian/Jenner

Reactions: 4
Controversial comment here, but I think one of the reasons she hasn't been picked up for more TV work is because she's an excellent actress, but quite unlikeable in real life. She did come across as juvenile and confrontational on I'm a Celeb. He, too, comes across in this way. So they're on each other's wavelength. Of course, there's a part of her maturing, growing up, and starting to break away, but she'll always have that streak in her. To get rid of him means to change her very being, and at heart she doesn't want to change. It's too much like hard work. Also, as long as he looks the way he does he'll have a certain pull on her: she'll convince herself she won't find anyone else as good looking, and also she seems somewhat territorial about him what with his ex being on the scene still through the child. I get the impression she won't give him up as she thinks he'll go back to her. Again-symptoms of her immature attitude towards relationships.
However, we have to remember she's only, what, 25? Give her five years and she'll be a different person. And then, hopefully, he'll be kicked to the kerb. In the meantime, we can all agree unequivocally that he's a piece of tit who should have got prison time for that recording.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she is putting it out there that they're 'on a break' and working on things to warn other females that he's not single. I dunno how old the are but it's all very immature. Either that or it's a publicity stunt/ she wanted to see her family so staged a break up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she is putting it out there that they're 'on a break' and working on things to warn other females that he's not single. I dunno how old the are but it's all very immature. Either that or it's a publicity stunt/ she wanted to see her family so staged a break up.
Yes likely theres no public interest in them since she stayed after the cheating drama. The interest is in the actual split. If she goes back in days it will be seen as a publicity stunt. Maybe clothing stalled and she did a PR move for that. Though she may find it could harm her career if it is seen that way.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.