Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they can't get on in lockdown then they should call it a day. It has highlighted differences for lot's of couples and they are expecting the divorce rate to rocket after lockdown.

Reactions: 6
If they can't get on in lockdown then they should call it a day. It has highlighted differences for lot's of couples and they are expecting the divorce rate to rocket after lockdown.
For sure it will and also the people that lived double lives and were cheating the worklife hid it all. As entitled he will get of everything in the split. But she hasnt done much accept for a clothing range and perhaps thats because she stayed with him as she may likely have one due to the pity vote of him cheating sadly.
What became of The Our Girl role she was up for?

Reactions: 1
It makes me really angry when women say they stay for the kids - you're not, it's for you. At least own it :mad: My Dad was a serial cheater, and I really don't thank my Mum for staying. And it certainly wasn't for my sister and I. It was for her.

They're not splitting up - she's too in love with him. This is all for publicity because there is little else she can do in lockdown - she's probably got the same management as Danielle Lloyd, Kerry Katona etc. Cue the massive reunion interview with OK magazine in a few weeks :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It makes me really angry when women say they stay for the kids - you're not, it's for you. At least own it :mad: My Dad was a serial cheater, and I really don't thank my Mum for staying. And it certainly wasn't for my sister and I. It was for her.

They're not splitting up - she's too in love with him. This is all for publicity because there is little else she can do in lockdown - she's probably got the same management as Danielle Lloyd, Kerry Katona etc. Cue the massive reunion interview with OK magazine in a few weeks :sick:
To be fair if I was married to him I would stay for the kids, at least while they’re together she can keep an eye on how he treats them and the things he says and does in front of them. No way would I want him to have my kids alone for any length of time never mind 50% of it.

I think she’s too dull to have her own tv show
Totally and wasn’t she quite dull in the jungle as well and she only won because folks felt sorry for her when Dan had cheated?

Yep, my first stepdad cheated on my mum constantly and she used to tell me about it from me being 12! No wonder I have issues with men 😢😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That's awful that she told you 😔
I know and it was more than once, and once he slept with a woman whose son was my mate at high school and my mum told me that too! She had 2 kids to him and married him but eventually met someone else in 1995 and is still with him now, but she always moans to me about my choice in men and I say to her that I blame her for that!

Reactions: 3
I know and it was more than once, and once he slept with a woman whose son was my mate at high school and my mum told me that too! She had 2 kids to him and married him but eventually met someone else in 1995 and is still with him now, but she always moans to me about my choice in men and I say to her that I blame her for that!
Yeah it's an inappropriate burden she gave you there, a lot to carry on young shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair if I was married to him I would stay for the kids, at least while they’re together she can keep an eye on how he treats them and the things he says and does in front of them. No way would I want him to have my kids alone for any length of time never mind 50% of it.
I disagree completely. Those girls will see their mum being treated like tit by their dad and sadly, due to this, they will probably end up in a similar relationship themselves as it’s all they’ll have as a role model.
That will do far more damage than seeing their dad every other weekend ever would (50% custody is rare, he’d have to apply for that and I doubt he’d want them for that much time).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The IG story that put on 22 minutes ago about bringing the holiday to you is from the garden that she shares with Dan so god knows what’s going on.

Reactions: 3
The IG story that put on 22 minutes ago about bringing the holiday to you is from the garden that she shares with Dan so god knows what’s going on.
Maybe she's back now her pyjamas are selling well. The publicity worked...

Reactions: 4
The press put a lot of emphasis on rings. I'm not wearing my wedding ring today because my fingers swell when they're hot.

My husband is at work today but he better be wearing his 😬 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I disagree completely. Those girls will see their mum being treated like tit by their dad and sadly, due to this, they will probably end up in a similar relationship themselves as it’s all they’ll have as a role model.
That will do far more damage than seeing their dad every other weekend ever would (50% custody is rare, he’d have to apply for that and I doubt he’d want them for that much time).
He strikes me as the sort of man who’d go for 50% just out of spite.

Reactions: 9
The press put a lot of emphasis on rings. I'm not wearing my wedding ring today because my fingers swell when they're hot.

😂
My Mum’s friend has been divorced for about 15 years, and still wears her wedding band (not the engagement ring). It means nothing really, but yes, the media seem to think rings are the key to the status of all relationships!

• Heart

But youre probably trustworthy Dan however 🙄 mind you he had a threesome I dont think him having a ring on or not matters.. If youre in a relationship married or not you DONT CHEAT...I bet her management want her to split with him though as it would make her be seen as a role model..strong woman single mother....

Reactions: 2
I think he is a tattooist so dont think he will be doing any inking on lockdown. I suppose he will do personal training like Mark wright seems to be doing...
He rents a shop with a friend then has two tattooists renting chairs from him. They take 70% of what comes in and can move on as soon as a better offer comes in. Tattoo shops are so commonplace and competitive that it’s not worth the risk of being the person responsible for the rent, overheads, insurance, legal bits, and the rest for a 30% return, especially when many shops can go days without customers in the off seasons. It’s a silly business to be involved in unless you have a good art degree and can build a reputation - essentially high street tattooing means all your best customers will run out of skin and never use you again, and the rest want work done as cheaply as possible.

Given that these two have a very average home, no flash cars, and don’t take massively extravagant holidays I’m betting they are constantly running out of cash. He’s exactly the sort of goon who would be driving a Lambo if he ever had 200k paid in one hit isn’t he

Reactions: 10
He rents a shop with a friend then has two tattooists renting chairs from him. They take 70% of what comes in and can move on as soon as a better offer comes in. Tattoo shops are so commonplace and competitive that it’s not worth the risk of being the person responsible for the rent, overheads, insurance, legal bits, and the rest for a 30% return, especially when many shops can go days without customers in the off seasons. It’s a silly business to be involved in unless you have a good art degree and can build a reputation - essentially high street tattooing means all your best customers will run out of skin and never use you again, and the rest want work done as cheaply as possible.

Given that these two have a very average home, no flash cars, and don’t take massively extravagant holidays I’m betting they are constantly running out of cash. He’s exactly the sort of goon who would be driving a Lambo if he ever had 200k paid in one hit isn’t he
The thing is there is no steady wage as they both survive on the sales. Ehich makes it seem more obcious its a PR move the split. She probably sold a few PJs yesterday... Him being a tatooist youd think he'd tattoo a celeb for free.. perhaps an EastEnders or Towie star itd promote his tattoo business.... Im suprised he hasnt gone down the Personal Trainer route...💪💪💪PT with Dan The Man..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.