Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacqueline seems like a bit of an idiot in the nicest possible way. I bet she will take him back unfortunately. He is not worth it.
I remember when he greeted her on the bridge after she won I'm A Celeb, and he looked straight down the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jacqueline seems like a bit of an idiot in the nicest possible way. I bet she will take him back unfortunately. He is not worth it.
I remember when he greeted her on the bridge after she won I'm A Celeb, and he looked straight down the camera.
I didnt see that but lets face it he hasnt been on telelvision for ages and that was his opportunity. He would likely want to be in The Celeb Jungle himself. Probably a chance to sway public opinion.

Reactions: 3
I didnt see that but lets face it he hasnt been on telelvision for ages and that was his opportunity. He would likely want to be in The Celeb Jungle himself. Probably a chance to sway public opinion.
That’s why he did Big Brother and if I am honest I though he did come across quite well.

Reactions: 7
Dan should fight for her and actually treat her how she deserves. I really dont like him he was a boob on towie and still is

She’d be better off without him! The way he threatened his ex was shocking! Apparently she’s posted that they’re not split just having some space. Are they creating a fake split to get attention/publicity for themselves during lockdown? How did the paps know where she’d be?

Reactions: 13
She’d be better off without him! The way he threatened his ex was shocking! Apparently she’s posted that they’re not split just having some space. Are they creating a fake split to get attention/publicity for themselves during lockdown? How did the paps know where she’d be?
I feel very sorry for her. At best it’s low self esteem and at worst it’s full on emotional abuse. She can do so much better for herself and the girls. If she (not they) can work through it then good for her, but there’s no shame in leaving a marriage that has no trust or respect.

Reactions: 6
Another fake breakup story for publicly :rolleyes: come back to this post when they've got her back on East enders. She's going for the big one this time not just rubbish clothes flogging social media posts 😉

Reactions: 14
Well, she’s not financially dependent on him and has her parents nearby, so she is actually in a much stronger position than a lot of women in abusive relationships.
I think if she goes back this time, whilst it will generate headlines in the short term for publicity, it could sadly kill her acting career completely 😔.

It says online she took on a 6 month rental without him knowing, he thought she would move in with her parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s really sad how low her self-esteem must be to put up with this man. He’s absolutely repulsive. Seems like she believes she is the one that can change him - men like that don’t change. He’s incredibly irresponsible. Hope she has mates and family who can make her see sense.

Reactions: 5
It’s the kids I feel for - the pair of them need to get a grip. If this is all for press attention which I suspect it might be then they’re both disgusting.

Reactions: 9
That’s why he did Big Brother and if I am honest I though he did come across quite well.
I didnt watch him in that. But of course the 3some cheating scandal came out after that. He has really damaged his Image he would need a PR Crisis team to fix that. I can imagine him on celebs go dating or one of those show.
Or with Katie Price. He looks her type.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She needs to do a runner but it must be hard when you have kids :(. He just seems like bad news and I stand by my view that he thinks rather highly of himself :sick:

Well if its true Im not suprised. It was long overdue after his lies and the public humiliation. But I cant help but think they will get back together.
Yeah the article says they will look at it after lockdown. She’ll definitely take him back.

also don’t get why she’s left him in the house surely he should have been the one to move out

Reactions: 8
I didnt watch him in that. But of course the 3some cheating scandal came out after that. He has really damaged his Image he would need a PR Crisis team to fix that. I can imagine him on celebs go dating or one of those show.
Or with Katie Price. He looks her type.
Dan and KP - you’re so right - they’d be perfect together. In a cheating, vile, fake-tanned, pap-tastic car crash kind of a way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah the article says they will look at it after lockdown. She’ll definitely take him back.

also don’t get why she’s left him in the house surely he should have been the one to move out
I'd put money on the fact that he refused point blank to go anywhere and wouldn't give her a y space.

Assumption too but I bet he refused to let her take the kids initially too to keep her at home hence her saying she'd only be going to her parents a d not a potentially rented house.

Reactions: 8
I'd put money on the fact that he refused point blank to go anywhere and wouldn't give her a y space.

Assumption too but I bet he refused to let her take the kids initially too to keep her at home hence her saying she'd only be going to her parents a d not a potentially rented house.
Well all she’d have to do is hire a solicitor then, which she can well afford.

Reactions: 1
How coincidental that she has another marriage crisis at the same time as her pj launch ...I’m sure that’s just a coincidence (again) though right? 🤨🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's pretending to be a nutrition brand by affiliate linking to Herbalife products. £125 for some powders 😲 imagine the amount of food you could buy for that! So tacky.
Screenshot_2020-05-25-11-34-12-066_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.