Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is there is no steady wage as they both survive on the sales. Ehich makes it seem more obcious its a PR move the split. She probably sold a few PJs yesterday... Him being a tatooist youd think he'd tattoo a celeb for free.. perhaps an EastEnders or Towie star itd promote his tattoo business.... Im suprised he hasnt gone down the Personal Trainer route...💪💪💪PT with Dan The Man..
I don’t think he is a tattooist at all. It takes years of training and often an art degree and he’s just a chancer with some epically bad
Tattoos himself. And realistically, whose going to pay more than £20 an hour for a roid head to train them? Again it’s a job with qualifications and training although he may have a market in heavily made up women who want to become famous by sleeping with him maybe?
It’s sort of like saying she has kids, maybe she could become a primary school teacher. These people don’t have the brains to go and train for a few years to get a decent career

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think he is a tattooist at all. It takes years of training and often an art degree and he’s just a chancer with some epically bad
Tattoos himself. And realistically, whose going to pay more than £20 an hour for a roid head to train them? Again it’s a job with qualifications and training although he may have a market in heavily made up women who want to become famous by sleeping with him maybe?
It’s sort of like saying she has kids, maybe she could become a primary school teacher. These people don’t have the brains to go and train for a few years to get a decent career
Is he on steroids? He does have that built look that doesnt look natural for a body builder. I cant imagine theres much cash im it unless you are a great artist... it takes timeto build a name.

Reactions: 3
Is he on steroids? He does have that built look that doesnt look natural for a body builder. I cant imagine theres much cash im it unless you are a great artist... it takes timeto build a name.
Side effects of steroids include uncontrollable rages and anger...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said she made his life hell for all of his cheating but she still managed to get pregnant during that same time frame. Thick as anything.
She comes across as the type to make his life hell by only making herself a brew and one word answers for 1/2 days she’s so simple I can’t deal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They will 100% be back together soon if not already. She loves him and can’t help herself and he has duck all money so needs her and her money. I think he keeps cheating on her because he simply doesn’t fancy or her finds her sexy so looks for that elsewhere. He called her first pregnancy a mistake, left her while she was pregnant with their second child, fucked off to be in Big Brother leaving her with a newborn and their older daughter to look after plus all the cheating she knows about the ones she doesn’t. He knows he can do what he wants and she will always take him back eventually.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does he tit gold or something? For the life of me I cannot see the attraction, but then I have never had any taste in men, my husband always said that 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nice set of pap photos in the press. How lucky the pap was to wait outside their house all week and get such clear photos 🙄 he can't do any paid appearances or tattoos since covid and her pyjamas won't pay the bills. I can't wait to read all about their reunion after realising that family matters during covid, vow renewals that are forever this time, band-aid baby that made them fall in love again, holiday without the kids that made them reconnect, marriage struggles just before a business venture of theirs. All covered by ok magazine naturally. Imagine sending your kids to school with the other kids laughing that your mum is either the biggest doormat since Coleen Rooney or the biggest fake headline for cash maker since Katie Price. Don't know which one is worse. Harsh but true.

Reactions: 23
Are we missing something here? I know we don't know what the truth is (and yes, it could be publicity) but was she trying to escape and the press ruined it so she's playing along? I just can't quite work it out but it makes me feel on edge for her.
This is a bloke who threatened to stab his ex in her lady bits, whilst he was with someone else and having a baby with them. He clearly isn't very nice. Is anyone sure that his wife isn't under threat because after seeing the photos today, I'm not sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My God, his tattoos are ghastly!

Reactions: 1
All covered by ok magazine naturally. Imagine sending your kids to school with the other kids laughing that your mum is either the biggest doormat since Coleen Rooney or the biggest fake headline for cash maker since Katie Price. Don't know which one is worse. Harsh but true.
OK magazine is selling under 100k copies per issue now, it lost 19% of its readership in the last year. Advertisers won’t pay much to reach that small an audience, I can’t imagine the editors saying “you know who will sell an extra 100k issues - that megastar Ajax Jossa and her husband the Tossa” so there’s not much money there.

Public appearances equally seem to top out at £250 now. At that level a club or shop can claim it as a promotional expense against tax so its worth doing. Say they paid him £1000 - that’s the profit from selling about 2000 extra drinks in a club. What would get more people in and spending? A half hour Dan Osbourne appearance, or a half price drinks promo for an hour?

These people really do not have the cash rolling in. Being a low grade celeb these days involves doing things cheaper than the competition, and working for places like the sun (lost £80m last year) and OK (turnover falling year on year) who can’t pay a fraction of what they did a decade ago. It’s why they are all pushing Herbalife, that’s a guaranteed 15% commission on any sales that are tracked through their posts, or trying onlyfans which sees most people getting fewer than ten subs for doing exceptionally rude stuff that will ruin their kids lives forever (low subs because it’s all available free online the second they post it - whose else got the Kerry K onlyfans on WhatsApp the day it made the news 🤮?)

Reactions: 4
She posted this 2 hours ago. Makes no sense she’s taken the girls with her we know that so that means it’s him she needed space from which clearly means things are not good with them so why keep denying it ? Does she think we’re all stupid and can’t join the dots ? And as for the press being outside all day seeing as it’s lock down they wouldn’t have know about any of this if they hadn’t leaked it themselves. Does anyone on here actually know them personally and can give some insight to all this ?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She posted this 2 hours ago. Makes no sense she’s taken the girls with her we know that so that means it’s him she needed space from which clearly means things are not good with them so why keep denying it ? Does she think we’re all stupid and can’t join the dots ? And as for the press being outside all day seeing as it’s lock down they wouldn’t have know about any of this if they hadn’t leaked it themselves. Does anyone on here actually know them personally and can give some insight to all this ?
Oh cool. No one asked you to comment in the first place. Or tip the paps off as to where your parents house that they don’t live in yet is located? Paps just stumbled across it and happened to see you did they?
Who told them that Jac?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The press put a lot of emphasis on rings. I'm not wearing my wedding ring today because my fingers swell when they're hot.

My husband is at work today but he better be wearing his 😬 lol
Honestly forget to wear my engagement ring for weeks sometimes. I’m just not a big jewellery person in the first place which doesn’t help matters. Weird thinking people I know might see me not wearing it and be like 😮😂

I hope if they have split then it stays that way because he really doesn’t seem like a nice bloke at all and I’m inclined to agree with people saying he might be abusive. That recording is horrific, so who knows what else he’s said and done that we don’t know about, wouldn’t be a stretch to assume he has the potential to put his hands on his partners. I feel for Jac she clearly has low self esteem and its hard to see things clearly when you’re actually in the middle of it. Hopefully this time away from him will give her chance to clear her head. I wouldn’t be surprised if she went back to him though, because it’s hard to leave a potentially abusive situation. It’s a complex issue and no woman is better or worse than the other for breaking away sooner or later than someone else, the main thing is they get away whether it’s the first attempt or the fifth one (and in one piece/alive for some women). What ever happens I hope she has support, abusive or not he’s a total shitbag and Jac seems fairly nice and ‘normal’ at least in comparison.

• Heart
Paps just stumbled across it and happened to see you did they?
Who told them that Jac?!
I wonder if any of these z list photos are just taken by family. I can’t see any newspaper paying more than £100 for a set of photos for one single online story that will get maybe 10k views, not when they can lift better photos from Instagram for free to make up a story. It surely can’t be worth the travel time, cost of equipment, and bother to be following someone like the Jossa voluntarily, not when there are many actual celebs in London who might give a photo they can sell round the world?

Reactions: 3
More overpriced crap from ITS. You can see her underwear in most of the pyjamas in her stories. I'd rather buy cheaper and probably better quality from Tesco. Anyone who has seen the documentary behind ITS will know what a demanding misery guts the owner is.
One of his collections ripped off a small artist, really blatantly. I deleted him, and ITS off all my accounts and haven't ordered from them since. Adam, is that his name? Them pjs look so cheap and awful, they don't fit properly and the material looks see through! Can't beat Next for pjs!!

One of his collections ripped off a small artist, really blatantly. I deleted him, and ITS off all my accounts and haven't ordered from them since. Adam, is that his name? Them pjs look so cheap and awful, they don't fit properly and the material looks see through! Can't beat Next for pjs!!
ITS pyjamas are no better quality then primark and they shrink after one wash. Absolutely next is the best for pj’s! LOVE how we are all pyjama experts since lockdown 🤣🤣

I wonder if any of these z list photos are just taken by family. I can’t see any newspaper paying more than £100 for a set of photos for one single online story that will get maybe 10k views, not when they can lift better photos from Instagram for free to make up a story. It surely can’t be worth the travel time, cost of equipment, and bother to be following someone like the Jossa voluntarily, not when there are many actual celebs in London who might give a photo they can sell round the world?
She reckons there was 5 paps outside her house yesterday then chased them in the car with the kids onboard. Like she’s some sort of A list celeb🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain to me how she won I'm a celebrity?! I was so shocked when she won, I think she has no personality! And was a right mardy so and so!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone explain to me how she won I'm a celebrity?! I was so shocked when she won, I think she has no personality! And was a right mardy so and so!!
I think people felt sorry for her and voted for her. The 3-some allegation came out while she was in there didn’t it plus it was reported that Myles told her the truth about Dan and Gabby, I know I felt sorry for her and I didn’t even watch it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.