Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget being an influencer, it looks like she wants a job on QVC instead!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw photo of her youngest daughters birthday. Why are her presents all set up in front of the main door? Seems an odd choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To look pleasing for Instagram. All she does is try and convince people she's SO HAPPY GUYS... just like her posting happy anniversary to DanLie but he's been cheating on her through the entire marriage ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a dream I shagged Danlie on the stairs of my local shopping centre 🥴

Someone please send me some help

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just saw photo of her youngest daughters birthday. Why are her presents all set up in front of the main door? Seems an odd choice.
I think she would be happy with just a cardboard box to be honest...

I had a dream I shagged Danlie on the stairs of my local shopping centre 🥴

Someone please send me some help
Reminds me of that Art Garfunkel song... 'And I've been crying in my sleep, I knocked the phone off the night stand and the operator said... can I help you? And I said no thanks lady tonight there ain't no hope for me... I just had a bad dreammmmmmmmmm.'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s just me but fancy accepting I really expensive piece of jewellery for a three year old when you have another daughter who is a bit older and has missed out on those big lavish parties for a couple of years. It’s just seems like favouritism. It’s over the top. The child is three. I don’t advocate this thing of buying presents for your other kids on their siblings birthdays but I just think it was unnecessary!

Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s just me but fancy accepting I really expensive piece of jewellery for a three year old when you have another daughter who is a bit older and has missed out on those big lavish parties for a couple of years. It’s just seems like favouritism. It’s over the top. The child is three. I don’t advocate this thing of buying presents for your other kids on their siblings birthdays but I just think it was unnecessary!
All of it is unnecessary. She should use that energy to go to a speech therapist

I just wanna know why she thinks it's appropriate to take a three year old for manicures, throw her a makeup themed birthday and then say she applies the "perfect lip".... Aren't we supposed to be protecting our kids from growing up too fast?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I just wanna know why she thinks it's appropriate to take a three year old for manicures, throw her a makeup themed birthday and then say she applies the "perfect lip".... Aren't we supposed to be protecting our kids from growing up too fast?
Yes it is incredibly sad. That interest in makeup doesn't come from nowhere - it has to be cultivated. No doubt constantly being encouraged by her daft parents to be girly and a princess means she thinks showing interest in that will please them. A three year old shouldn't be remotely concerned about their appearance - that is one of the joys of childhood. Or should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.