Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she watching love island to scope out her competition?
Was thinking the exact same thing. Wonder who he will go for next... Will it be an athletic blonde like Gabby Allen or a curvy exotic brunette like Alexandra Cane?? Find out on the next episode of Dan Cheats on Jossa episode 9 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fish food? Dear lord why???!!!! And could the #ad be any smaller and hidden away? What do these celebs get paid for something like that? So desperate.

Reactions: 6
Not exactly appropriate to invite “manlikehaks” around to watch the football with your 3 year old daughter? He put a story up joking that Dan might shaft him after the game whilst Mia is literally sat on his lap

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What is this twit wearing now?!
Sweet jesus. That actually reminds me of what my great grandad used to wear on family holidays. He could never be without a freshly pressed shirt so he’d wonder around in a shirt, swimming trunks and flipflops 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sweet jesus. That actually reminds me of what my great grandad used to wear on family holidays. He could never be without a freshly pressed shirt so he’d wonder around in a shirt, swimming trunks and flipflops 😂
Bless him!

She's doing an ask me anything... Let's get it guys 🤣.. Jacqueline why are u such a doormat
You must ask whether it is appropriate to wear a 'chunky trainer' with a scuba outfit ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.