Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is incredibly sad. That interest in makeup doesn't come from nowhere - it has to be cultivated. No doubt constantly being encouraged by her daft parents to be girly and a princess means she thinks showing interest in that will please them. A three year old shouldn't be remotely concerned about their appearance - that is one of the joys of childhood. Or should be.
Yes this! It makes me so uncomfortable! I have a little girl. She is 6, and there's no way on earth I would encourage her to apply the perfect lip. In fact, she tells me she hates makeup and "will never need it" ... as a parent especially to a girl, it's my job to protect her and not open her up to these kind of things! Utterly ridiculous but what can we expect from Jacqueline Jossa???

Reactions: 6
Yes this! It makes me so uncomfortable! I have a little girl. She is 6, and there's no way on earth I would encourage her to apply the perfect lip. In fact, she tells me she hates makeup and "will never need it" ... as a parent especially to a girl, it's my job to protect her and not open her up to these kind of things! Utterly ridiculous but what can we expect from Jacqueline Jossa???
and the father who quite obviously prefers his son to the daughters........................................ :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I would so hate to be there girls in that home they never really seem together

Reactions: 3
I cannot get over the fact that Dan had a Lego themed party for his 30th😭
I can’t get over the fact that no one went. Let’s face it, if there had been more people there he would definitely had it all over ig but it looked like a couple of Jossa’s mates and her parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cake maker didn’t even post his cake onto their ig grid. Usually businesses are desperate to show off they made something for a “celeb”, obviously too embarrassed to have made a Lego cake for a 30 year old🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cake maker didn’t even post his cake onto their ig grid. Usually businesses are desperate to show off they made something for a “celeb”, obviously too embarrassed to have made a Lego cake for a 30 year old🤣
It is so embarrassing 🤣 Jacqueline is clearly trying too hard to please him. Did he make this effort for her?

And LOL @ her story about Martha Hancock 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That story about Martha Hancock was just copied off the bloke who runs In the Styles page.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.