Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate these influencers. Do what you want but why use their children to advertise?

why does she want random men (or women) commenting on her child in the bath ? I just don’t get it 🤮

Because she's as thick as tit and has nothing else to offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hate these influencers. Do what you want but why use their children to advertise?

why does she want random men (or women) commenting on her child in the bath ? I just don’t get it 🤮
She really would promote anything even if its at the expense of her children's privacy.

Reactions: 4
May of been said before as I haven’t read the thread, but I’m certain her insta bio used to have ‘wife’ in there along with ‘mum, actress’ etc. Wife isn’t in there any more!

May of been said before as I haven’t read the thread, but I’m certain her insta bio used to have ‘wife’ in there along with ‘mum, actress’ etc. Wife isn’t in there any more!
Oh tit yeah 😲 reckon they've split up?

• Wow
She's kept jungle queen so umm yea perhaps oh dear Dan better get down the job centre

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually quite like some of the pieces on her ITS drop. She is bottom-heavy but looks to have quite a flat tum in those shaper jeans.

Reactions: 1
I reckon she's done it for attention. She is probably hoping the press notice it for column inches. Let's be honest she's only ever talked about when it comes to their sham marriage.

Reactions: 8
Her ITS drop is overpriced. Some of the items are quite nice but there's no way I'd pay £45 for a black polyester blazer. The same thing would be available in New Look for £20.

Reactions: 12
Her ITS drop is overpriced. Some of the items are quite nice but there's no way I'd pay £45 for a black polyester blazer. The same thing would be available in New Look for £20.
ITS is stocked in asda now, from a distance I saw a dress I liked, it happened to be the ITS range, 45 quid and the quality was tit (really static, fakesilk). An asda brand dress next to it was 16 quid and decent quality (non static, cotton feel).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.