Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS is stocked in asda now, from a distance I saw a dress I liked, it happened to be the ITS range, 45 quid and the quality was tit (really static, fakesilk). An asda brand dress next to it was 16 quid and decent quality (non static, cotton feel).
Polyester is horrible. It's neither cool in summer or warm in winter

Reactions: 5
ITS is cheap overpriced fast Fashion not sure how much longer she'll keep these drops

Reactions: 6
I noticed in Asda today that they have started stocking ITS clothes. Saw a lot of Stacey Solomon but nothing of Jac's. Some of it is actually really nice, just too overpriced for what it is.
yeah I saw that too, some of stacey’s stuff is flattering.

Dan makes it so obvious he has a favourite child, I used to think it was Teddy, but nope! It's Miaaaaaaaaaaa, I thought she was a band aid baby at the time but she is number 1.

Reactions: 7
He doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with Ella at all. Nearly no posts about her or nothing! Quite sad

Reactions: 8
Yes, it seems it’s Ella who he isn’t interested in. I’ve always thought it’s because he thinks if Jac hadn’t been pregnant then he wouldn’t have stuck around.

Reactions: 9
I heard recently that she has joined the alphabet community, and identifies as a Doormat.

Her chosen pronouns are Dan‘s apologist/He loves me really/ We are a happy family

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a horror, what does he see in her?!
Her money! He's hardly ever with her and when he is he never mentions her, it's all about the children!
He probably closes his eyes and does the deed in bed to keep her happy thinking of one of the many fit girls who tales care of themselves 😂 she's a mug!

Reactions: 4
Her money! He's hardly ever with her and when he is he never mentions her, it's all about the children!
He probably closes his eyes and does the deed in bed to keep her happy thinking of one of the many fit girls who tales care of themselves 😂 she's a mug!
So true, everytime he posts about her, it's so damn platonic.. never has he gushed about her. Referred to her as the love of his life, nothing.. it's actually really cringe. She has really low self esteem to put up with this nonsense.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.