Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a simpleton but difficult to have sympathy really as (unlike a lot of other women) she does have the finances to leave if she chose to. Those poor girls being brought up in that toxicity.

Reactions: 8
Poor cow. I hope she's started moving her money before the tit really hits the fan
What money? I doubt they actually have much after paying the tax man and whatever else they have to fork out on, they’re always on the beg so can’t have much real money between them.

Reactions: 4
Not going to end well is it? How many times does the scumbag have to cheat Jaqueline??? 😤😞 she annoys me but she can do better than this 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He's a domestic abuser absolutely vile human, it's really not that easy to just up and leave and takes a long time before the victim reports and even linger to try and leave. Its quite frightening that she made that public knowledge

Reactions: 6
He's a domestic abuser absolutely vile human, it's really not that easy to just up and leave and takes a long time before the victim reports and even linger to try and leave. Its quite frightening that she made that public knowledge
I can't imagine she'd want him to have unrestricted access to their girls 50% of the time either.

Reactions: 1
I seen a write up think it may have been sun online, it came up as an ad, anywa it was the one of her showing around the house, all the comments were about Dan and how she needs to get rid and how he can't be trusted. Amazing everyone thinks the same! Hardly anyone commented on the house. One knob said she had put on some 'timber', we all know it's because she photoshops but still horrible thing to say about a woman.

Reactions: 5
I seen a write up think it may have been sun online, it came up as an ad, anywa it was the one of her showing around the house, all the comments were about Dan and how she needs to get rid and how he can't be trusted. Amazing everyone thinks the same! Hardly anyone commented on the house. One knob said she had put on some 'timber', we all know it's because she photoshops but still horrible thing to say about a woman.
A woman being bigger than a size 8 is more comment-worthy to a certain type of person than the abuse that woman has described she is dealing with!

Reactions: 7
He won’t leave think just spotted him in Jake Quickenden story on insta. In a pimped up chavvy (in my opinion anyway) 4x4 bet he loves the ££ and status. Plus if he can get away with it he’ll have his cake and eat it.

Reactions: 3
Funny how she can see the cracks in Scott and Kourtneys relationship but she can't see the cracks in her own

Reactions: 18

She is really trying to involve herself in he Kardashians isn’t she?
A bit embarassing for a grown ass woman to be so invested in the Kardashians/Jenners. Well, she does have the mental capacity of a 12 year old so no surprises there 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone watch her in the ITS stories last night. The others kept leaving her to the edge of the photos and ignoring her in videos. And she ruined the announcement about half an hour before it was due to drop 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.