Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #5 Has he left her yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good spot! I have found it…. Guvnor. Good grief. Also what is K9’s thing about putting quote signs on names - “Rob”, “Matt” and “Sophie”. Are these not their real names then?! I do wonder if anyone on ig has ever been to school.

Nice to see the chunky white trainers aren’t kept purely for ITS shoots!
That was the puppy they went to see...?

Dan is very cross 😁
Danlie has forgotten that he is a father of three and really going to nightclubs should stop... he has a wifey at home pining for him in her 'chunky trainers'...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooooooh he's really got a way with words, so eloquent! hahaha :)
Not sure about the 30 year olds that you guys know, but the ones I know “going back to normal” does not consist of going out clubbing when you have a wife and three children at 30. How angry he is over this situation at his age is so so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure about the 30 year olds that you guys know, but the ones I know “going back to normal” does not consist of going out clubbing when you have a wife and three children at 30. How angry he is over this situation at his age is so so embarrassing.
No my thirty-somethings are too knackered after work to be pining to go Clubbing again!
Theres no thought for his kids in that either let alone the Missus who hangs on his every word

Reactions: 8
"Teddy, EllaandMia keep asking if they can have a Yes Day." Ffs every day is yes day when your parents are these two eejits 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think that's the pup they originally was getting it looks alot older than it would be now? think that dog needs to lose a few pounds too

Reactions: 1
I can’t quite pinpoint what it is, but the way Mia is on camera makes me really uncomfortable to watch. She seems to have been far too exposed to Instagram and constantly filmed for Instagram videos. A 3 year old that loves makeup, pouting on camera and doing “sassy dancing” for the camera, it just doesn’t sit right with me. It must be confusing for children to grow up thinking their parents filming themselves speaking to Instagram every single day is normal

Reactions: 19
I can’t quite pinpoint what it is, but the way Mia is on camera makes me really uncomfortable to watch. She seems to have been far too exposed to Instagram and constantly filmed for Instagram videos. A 3 year old that loves makeup, pouting on camera and doing “sassy dancing” for the camera, it just doesn’t sit right with me. It must be confusing for children to grow up thinking their parents filming themselves speaking to Instagram every single day is normal
Totally agree. It makes me so uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
I don't think that's the pup they originally was getting it looks alot older than it would be now? think that dog needs to lose a few pounds too
You’re right and also I’m sure they called it Tyson rather than Guvnor when they went to see it originally

Reactions: 2
Ella doesn’t like Mia having attention does she? Can’t say I blame her to be honest, she’s probably used to fighting for it.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could all just relax all day every day in the sun pretending we’re in Ibiza and having parties every weekend, what a shame some of us have real jobs to go to

Reactions: 8
Is he really comparing a stranger handing you a drink in a bar to a vaccine that has been created by experts who know what they’re doing?!
I wonder if he would say the same for the BCG jab, MMR, polio etc that babies have to stop them dying and then passing it on to children who cannot have these jabs?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.