Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Daniel, you are bleeping PRICELESS. Not one ounce of accountability, shame or embarrassment about shoving his dick in any hole that doesn't belong to his wife, threatening the Mother of his child with disgusting language and generally being thick as 2 short planks with nothing resembling an actual 'career'. Sells every aspect of his life on Instagram and then when the narrative isn't 100% positive, throws his toys out the prams and goes on a crusade against 'trolls'. This bleep is a total misogynist with the self awareness of a peanut. Dude, you might have the subservient little wife at home who does as she's told because she's terrified of being on her own, but the average woman sees you for what you are. I do hope your kids read about you online when they're older, they will hopefully be horrified and see you for the disgusting abuser and enabler you really are. Get in the bin and bleeping rot there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t ask me why but I just put myself through her YouTube vid!! She is 100% trying to get a reality show and her personality was so so fake!! The complete opposite to what she was in the jungle. It was a behind the scenes video on an in the style shoot and the photographer was using an iPhone instead of a proper camera. She also needs to sack her MUA...

1B5286A1-BEF8-4CDC-9B7D-D6803B0B49E9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Don’t ask me why but I just put myself through her YouTube vid!! She is 100% trying to get a reality show and her personality was so so fake!! The complete opposite to what she was in the jungle. It was a behind the scenes video on an in the style shoot and the photographer was using an iPhone instead of a proper camera. She also needs to sack her MUA...

View attachment 557527
And again a hell of a lot bigger then the finished photos!!
Scum the lot of them

Reactions: 4
Absolutely no chance of them getting a reality show due to Dan’s past behaviour... (sorry to burst your bubble Jossa!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 557527
The colour of her face for god's sake - is that shade called 'Dust of Wotsits'? Ridiculous.

Absolutely no chance of them getting a reality show due to Dan’s past behaviour... (sorry to burst your bubble Jossa!)
Shame 'Jossa & Tosser' sounded like a good name for a cartoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The colour of her face for god's sake - is that shade called 'Dust of Wotsits'? Ridiculous.

Shame 'Jossa & Tosser' sounded like a good name for a cartoon.
Doesn't stop us using it for a thread title though 😁
Why is she eating an ice lolly at 9.30 in the morning though

View attachment 557350
Ok this is petty but I hate how she always has her nails either two different ways. Her real nails i.e. nothing at all, or these fake ones but it's always the same fake ones. Same shape, length and colour. It's the most bland colour and I don't even think the shape suits her. Mix it up for once. And yes I did say it was petty.

Reactions: 4
I admit I wonder if she’s pregnant. It could be a big lunch I know but another baby would fit nicely with the reformed Dan and all family based charm offensive they (sometimes) see to be (trying to) be on....

I admit I wonder if she’s pregnant. It could be a big lunch I know but another baby would fit nicely with the reformed Dan and all family based charm offensive they (sometimes) see to be (trying to) be on....
What makes you think she's pregnant?

The curve of her stomach looks smooth but a bit bigger? I’m working on the basis my bloat looks like a stack of spare tyres to be fair. Plus, they seem to be really pushing the happy family narrative big time.

I personally hate when people look at a woman's body and make a judgement on whether or not they are pregnant. 101 reasons why she has a curve on her stomach!

Anyone know how much money she gets from the In The Style drops?

Reactions: 5
I personally hate when people look at a woman's body and make a judgement on whether or not they are pregnant. 101 reasons why she has a curve on her stomach!

Anyone know how much money she gets from the In The Style drops?
Fair enough, my bad. I am still getting that vibe though but I’d hope any baby would be conceived because it’s wanted and not for content. They’re trying to reinvent themselves and a new baby would help sell it.

Reactions: 1
Fair enough, my bad. I am still getting that vibe though but I’d hope any baby would be conceived because it’s wanted and not for content. They’re trying to reinvent themselves and a new baby would help sell it.
So true! It's so hard to know if any of them do anything for themselves or just for content! 🙄 New houses, babies, pets... Anything for the gram!

Reactions: 2
Oh Daniel, you are bleeping PRICELESS. Not one ounce of accountability, shame or embarrassment about shoving his dick in any hole that doesn't belong to his wife, threatening the Mother of his child with disgusting language and generally being thick as 2 short planks with nothing resembling an actual 'career'. Sells every aspect of his life on Instagram and then when the narrative isn't 100% positive, throws his toys out the prams and goes on a crusade against 'trolls'. This bleep is a total misogynist with the self awareness of a peanut. Dude, you might have the subservient little wife at home who does as she's told because she's terrified of being on her own, but the average woman sees you for what you are. I do hope your kids read about you online when they're older, they will hopefully be horrified and see you for the disgusting abuser and enabler you really are. Get in the bin and bleeping rot there.
He’s vile. And people like him never change. We don’t like her but I’m sure she could easily find someone who absolutely adored her and wouldn’t dream of cheating on her. It’s very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The curve of her stomach looks smooth but a bit bigger? I’m working on the basis my bloat looks like a stack of spare tyres to be fair. Plus, they seem to be really pushing the happy family narrative big time.
Without being rude, she seems to have rolls that are smoothed out by the clothes she's wearing and possibly her underwear. I can't see her being or looking pregnant

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.