Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, as someone who rescued a Rottie x German shep when my little lad was 4, I do. I'm a sensible owner who has put thousands of pounds and hundreds of hours into my dog. Irresponsible owners who do not invest time and money into a dog are the problem in 99% of cases, and that is the same regardless of whether you own a chihuahua or a pitbull.

Fair enough. But my point still stands with these 2 because they are utterly irresponsible and stupid.

Reactions: 3
Yep, as someone who rescued a Rottie x German shep when my little lad was 4, I do. I'm a sensible owner who has put thousands of pounds and hundreds of hours into my dog. Irresponsible owners who do not invest time and money into a dog are the problem in 99% of cases, and that is the same regardless of whether you own a chihuahua or a pitbull.
Couldn’t agree more! I have 2 rotties and 4 kids I’ve had them since my youngest was born. They do take a lot of training and a lot of time. I feel like these 2 do not have a clue what it takes to look after dogs like these. God help them if they don’t stimulate him and leave him to his own devices.

Reactions: 8
I agree completely, unless they know how to handle a big dog or are willing to learn then they are in for a rough ride. Not the dogs fault though.
Yes but the dog will suffer through lack of exercise, etc, and will be the one rehomed.

• Sad
They’ve not had any of that bonding time with the dog as a pup. I find it odd to send a puppy to be trained, surely you want that dog to respond to you and your training. Why get it if you can’t be bothered to put the initial hard work in?!

They’ve not had any of that bonding time with the dog as a pup. I find it odd to send a puppy to be trained, surely you want that dog to respond to you and your training. Why get it if you can’t be bothered to put the initial hard work in?!
They are doing what Katie Price did. Utterly mental for the animal and ultimately the owner. Of course, KP went on to have her dog's vocal chords illegally cut because neighbours in Ashtead complained about the non-stop barking when the dog was left alone.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That’s just sickening. I can’t believe the way these people treat animals over and over again. Someone should cut her fecking vocal chords 🤬

Reactions: 10
They are doing what Katie Price did. Utterly mental for the animal and ultimately the owner. Of course, KP went on to have her dog's vocal chords illegally cut because neighbours in Ashtead complained about the non-stop barking when the dog was left alone.

Jesus. Seriously????

Reactions: 3
They should have cut her cords rather than Blade's to spare us any more tit from from her

Reactions: 6
The amount she goes on about prize paradise I sometimes wonder if she’s trying to convince herself it’s legit 👀

There's a bit about it being delivered to his big duck off house today.
Being delivered FFS ... 😪😪

I know others will disagree but people with young kids should not have rottweilers or other dangerous dogs.
Dangerous dogs. ??? The only thing dangerous about these type of dogs are the incompetent owners.

• Heart
Rottweilers are not dangerous . An untrained dog is an untrained dog regardless of size and breed however a bigger dog will do more damage than a smaller one. I have a big dangerous dog if you want to call it that. He is very well trained, has excellent recall and isn’t a dog that goes up to strangers. The amount of people who let their smaller dog run up and bark at him, BITE him and then have a go at me as I should have him on a lead apparently. It drives me insane!

Reactions: 15
Rottweilers are not dangerous . An untrained dog is an untrained dog regardless of size and breed however a bigger dog will do more damage than a smaller one. I have a big dangerous dog if you want to call it that. He is very well trained, has excellent recall and isn’t a dog that goes up to strangers. The amount of people who let their smaller dog run up and bark at him, BITE him and then have a go at me as I should have him on a lead apparently. It drives me insane!
I totally agree. We have always had Big Dogs like Great Danes, Mastiffs, Malamutes and now we have Bulldogs - the problems always stem from the other end of the leash, not the animals, with the worst ones I have encountered invariably are those little yappy snappy lap-dogs.

Yes - Blade has no bark anymore. You should look it up or come over to the KP thread and I'm sure someone will have the info there... she just doesn't care about animals at all.
Yes please come over and learn the truth about Blade and all the other suffering at price's hovels, like the pug pup that died crushed in a recliner chair that NOBODY even noticed :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There are some nice pieces in jacs new collection. But £45 for a jumpsuit from in the style is ridiculous. It’s not even really good quality. I would rather put an extra £20 towards it and get a really good quality item.

Reactions: 4
There are some nice pieces in jacs new collection. But £45 for a jumpsuit from in the style is ridiculous. It’s not even really good quality. I would rather put an extra £20 towards it and get a really good quality item.
I recently ordered a top with matching trousers.I have to admit,it’s really nice.I’ve had loads of compliments too !
However, I waited for the 30% price drop( trousers only cost me eight quid.
‘YES’ I’m CHEAP😆)
I would never pay full price.It’s way too expensive for ItS.

Keep an eye, they often do price drops 🤞🙂
(I received an email asking me to review the items.I wrote on the review that I was pleased with the items but would never have paid full price for them!)

Reactions: 2
I recently ordered a top with matching trousers.I have to admit,it’s really nice.I’ve had loads of compliments too !
However, I waited for the 30% price drop( trousers only cost me eight quid.
‘YES’ I’m CHEAP😆)
I would never pay full price.It’s way too expensive for ItS.

Keep an eye, they often do price drops 🤞🙂
(I received an email asking me to review the items.I wrote on the review that I was pleased with the items but would never have paid full price for them!)
Thankyou I will keep an eye. 😬 yes the cost is very inflated x

Why is that new lawn so high up? Surely that will affect the neighbour’s privacy over the fence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.