Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
534D8247-3E42-45D5-B2D7-4089619BDC3C.png

Screenshot from Very who stock Jacs ITS range. Obviously Very tell the truth over sizing. I thought she wore a 12..... it’s a wrap dress. Definitely no need to size up. I thought she only sized up in her jeans.

Reactions: 7
She comes across so fake and unbearable in that video. She's one of those people who just drains your energy being in their presence

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the video yet but in the jungle she was SUCH a madam. Like one of the first nights she had an argument with someone over the silliest thing and thought she was all that

Reactions: 5
Watched a bit of her vid, I don't understand how you can afford to rent that massive gaff for shoots but then your photographer using a phone for pictures 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasn’t she got her own PJ range? Oh yeah she can’t wear them can she because they’re absolute tit!!

176504A4-7444-42D8-85FD-B2EA75F7F581.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been covered before but where has the other dog Storm gone?? (husky type).
They couldn’t be bothered to walk/train/take care of it so palmed it off to family members. First they said it was something to do with MIAAAAAAAAA pulling on its fur, then later they said it was because it couldn’t be left alone and was ripping up the house when left alone. They basically did no research on the breed, just wanted a husky as they were the fashionable breed to have at the time. They come across as utter morons and no very nice people at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They couldn’t be bothered to walk/train/take care of it so palmed it off to family members. First they said it was something to do with MIAAAAAAAAA pulling on its fur, then later they said it was because it couldn’t be left alone and was ripping up the house when left alone. They basically did no research on the breed, just wanted a husky as they were the fashionable breed to have at the time. They come across as utter morons and no very nice people at all.
What a shame, I kind of guessed that's what happened but wasn't sure. Thanks x

Reactions: 1
Got themselves a Rottweiler now; I wonder how long this poor soul will last?
This is quite strange. They went to see a rotty puppy sometime ago during lockdown and labelled it as Tyson. Now Dan appears to have a fully-grown one called Tyson with different markings - can it possibly be the puppy they said they were getting???

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ha ha. Dan got the protection dog for his family, as he is away working. Is that what the kids call shagging these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know others will disagree but people with young kids should not have rottweilers or other dangerous dogs.
Yep, as someone who rescued a Rottie x German shep when my little lad was 4, I do. I'm a sensible owner who has put thousands of pounds and hundreds of hours into my dog. Irresponsible owners who do not invest time and money into a dog are the problem in 99% of cases, and that is the same regardless of whether you own a chihuahua or a pitbull.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.