Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am I the only one who can't see anything wrong with the old kitchen 🤷‍♀️
I wasn't sure what was old and what was new.😆

They've binned the kitchen that was the all the rage a few years ago to replace with one that's popular now. The waste generated by all this over consumption because they can get it for free is shocking 💩. If people had individual taste and didn't follow trends things would last for longer. But it's all free to them

I've noticed so many ads for electronic blinds on sky news recently, she needs to side into their DMs for direct begging. She and her family needs privacy after using the kids on stories for free fitted bedrooms #collab 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It took me a little while to work out which was the new kitchen, I actually had to go and look at her home account. If she had to put her hand in her pocket and fork out £40/£50k for a new kitchen I'm sure she could have learned to live with it 😏
The old kitchen was very different, with good lighting that would have been amazing. Of course Jossa has no imagination or vision so went the Mrs Hinch route.

Reactions: 7
I keep going back to have a look and zoom in and try to understand what was wrong with the kitchen in the first place as I would be singing from the hills of that was my kitchen!
And yes as I expected there was nothing wrong with the old kitchen
They put the feelers out and it worked
They got there free kitchen
Shameless

Reactions: 3
I keep going back to have a look and zoom in and try to understand what was wrong with the kitchen in the first place as I would be singing from the hills of that was my kitchen!
And yes as I expected there was nothing wrong with the old kitchen
They put the feelers out and it worked
They got there free kitchen
Shameless
It was beautiful, state of the art and easy to clean. Good luck to her keeping those new cabinets pristine. I would have expected her to put a nice range in the new one but no, they've kept the very same design layout and changed the doors. Lazy.

Reactions: 2
It was beautiful, state of the art and easy to clean. Good luck to her keeping those new cabinets pristine. I would have expected her to put a nice range in the new one but no, they've kept the very same design layout and changed the doors. Lazy.
I can't understand why people want two small ovens - I like a large oven and a small one along with a microwave. A kitchen is for cooking in but they have this huge expanse of cupboards to store stuff and neither can cook. Then there is the massive TV. I'm sorry - I don't let people watch the tv when they are eating or have their phones on - I have prepared the food and want to sit down, eat, converse and digest quietly. Then off to watch the telly for me whilst others clear away. I agree that the first one was great for ease of cleaning and was a calming colour. Those hideous tiles would give me a headache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, old kitchen was MILES better. I actually thought the DM had got it the wrong way round with the before and after. The new one is naff, bit like its owners. Don't know why they need a cooking area or oven anyway because they seem to live on takeaway.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I can’t be the only one who thinks the old kitchen was horrible!!! Grey glossy kitchen... no thanks 😂

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but I can’t be the only one who thinks the old kitchen was horrible!!! Grey glossy kitchen... no thanks 😂
Meh. It wouldn't have been my preference but it was something a bit different unlike the generic one size fits all thing she has now. Dont get me wrong there's nothing wrong with the new one, it brings a lot more light into the space, its just the same as everyone else's.

Reactions: 2

He should care what people think of him because when they get older his kids will be bullied because of him. I can imagine kids in the playground telling his kids how their dad is.

Reactions: 5
He keeps talking to the same paper who he blamed for being detrimental to his mental health and ruining his relationship 😂 no brain. These two are so dull with nothing else to talk about than their sham marriage and her new drops guys

Reactions: 11

He should care what people think of him because when they get older his kids will be bullied because of him. I can imagine kids in the playground telling his kids how their dad is.
Yeah ok DanLIE... they might care when they hear the recording of you threatening to stab your ex if she gets a new boyfriend or that you didn’t want your eldest daughter.

He is so smug when you can see they have a tit marriage and zero chemistry.

When I see pics of her all I see is her chin 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.