Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another dog 😭 i feel so sorry for storm, this next dog is a big dog and needs complete training. They are gorgeous pups but f me they can barely look after their kids. I am fuming.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Another dog 😭 i feel so sorry for storm, this next dog is a big dog and needs complete training. They are gorgeous pups but f me they can barely look after their kids. I am fuming.
They have another dog?? What happened to the old one?

Also, I know it's been said but these clothes are utter trash.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

These people are absolutely pathetic. That puppy should be in a bliddy cage. Why couldn't they get a rescue one?

These people are absolutely pathetic. That puppy should be in a bliddy cage. Why couldn't they get a rescue one?
No rescue would let them have one I presume. The dog will be gone in three months, mark my words.

God, Daniel is so dense. He can't fathom in his thick skull that some people are interested in true crime. I'd rather read a true crime magazine than play with Lego all day the bleeping loser

• Haha
Reactions: 12

They had an Akita storm, came up with some nonsense about having to get rid...i want to say allergy but can't 100% rem. Someone asked him recently on a Q&A where did the dog go? Apparently a family member has him, I think he did post a pic and tagged the member. But still this.new dog is a German Shepherd, one of the most intelligent breeds around they will ruin it.

No rescue would let them have one I presume. The dog will be gone in three months, mark my words.
The second he does a grid post I am saying that, he better not get rid of it.

Just for reference.
20210208_151857.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another dog FFS. They never walk the two they have, Jossa talks about moving more and that she’s started walking but you never see the dogs being taken out. Storm (a husky) was given up because they didn’t want to spend the time training him although originally they said it was due to the youngest kid pulling the dogs fur (they then proceeded to get two pups so go figure). If this new pup is a german shepherd how wre they going to find the time to exercise and train it if they couldn’t cope with Storm? They really are scum and thick as tit.

Reactions: 7
They had an Akita storm, came up with some nonsense about having to get rid...i want to say allergy but can't 100% rem. Someone asked him recently on a Q&A where did the dog go? Apparently a family member has him, I think he did post a pic and tagged the member. But still this.new dog is a German Shepherd, one of the most intelligent breeds around they will ruin it.

The second he does a grid post I am saying that, he better not get rid of it.

Just for reference.View attachment 425463
Storm's a Husky a notorious breed. This is not a fluffy little pet. They need to work and they also get major separation anxiety if their needs are not being met. They can also be massively destructive indoors and very, very talkative. No wonder they dumped the poor thing when it started behaving true to its breed.

Reactions: 3
Storm's a Husky a notorious breed. This is not a fluffy little pet. They need to work and they also get major separation anxiety if their needs are not being met. They can also be massively destructive indoors and very, very talkative. No wonder they dumped the poor thing when it started behaving true to its breed.
They are too dumb to actually research the breeds. So sad.

Reactions: 3
Also, with DanLIE delivering prizes, does this mean that Jac will get off her fat lazy arse and walk the dog every day? I’m sure German Shepherds need well over an hour of exercise a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pup looks like a Rottweiler to me.
You’re right. From the PDSA site: Rottweilers are very active and will need lots of exercise and training to keep them happy and occupied. You should give your Rottweiler at least two hours of exercise every day. This should include going for interesting walks with extra playtime, having time in a secure garden and plenty of thinking games on top.

good luck to the two laziest people in the country. Oh and good luck to the poor dog who will no doubt be rehomed within a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow that new drop is awfull! 🤢
It’s literally reduced market stall crap
Sorry if anyone likes it ❤
Really frumpy
Sorry Jac your gonna need to try harder then that to keep your man when lockdown eases as we know he will be knocking on Alexandra’s door! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that new drop is awfull! 🤢
It’s literally reduced market stall crap
Sorry if anyone likes it ❤
Really frumpy
Sorry Jac your gonna need to try harder then that to keep your man when lockdown eases as we know he will be knocking on Alexandra’s door! 😂
And Gabby's

• Haha
I wouldn’t trust them to look after a fish, never mind a dog. And Jacqueline, burn those bleeping clothes ASAP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.