Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve thought this for a while and will probably get a few people disagreeing with me but here it goes.... she’s lazy! Sloth like and lazy. No thought or care goes into making her house look nice, it’s not homely...it’s bare with no real indication of who she is or her personality. No thought goes into her children’s diets and healthy eating....she constantly admits they eat crap every single day. She spends SO bloody long on Instagram stories when I click on it some days there is more than any other Instagrammer I follow other than hinch. So she sits at home most days (yes I know pandemic but I mean in general) moaning about homeschooling when she doesn’t actually have a job and just comes across as bloody boring! Homeschooling is hard...none of us are finding it easy.....but I know many are pushing themselves to at least try and it’s important their children have an education, she’s not doing anything else apart from taking pictures of herself in clothes 🤣

I would get it if she was out working all day or even seeing her busy at home but she does bugger all! Cook your children a lovely healthy meal. You’re there ALL day chatting on Instagram. Like I said I know it will be an unpopular opinion but for all Dan’s faults he seems to have drive and wants to better himself. Not denying he isn’t a cheating slimeball. She just seems to want to sit about all day moaning about everything...when in reality she has it SO much easier than most right now who are working their arses off, homeschooling and trying to give their children at least some healthy food! She would drive me mad. He seems the shallow type who needs a skinny woman on his arm who loves the gym. Don’t think they are well suited and he gets bored of her.....thinking not with his head. He can’t seem to help himself!

Also to add, I come on here briefly each day.I don’t spend ALL day on here like she does on Instagram admiring herself.

Reactions: 18
I’ve thought this for a while and will probably get a few people disagreeing with me but here it goes.... she’s lazy! Sloth like and lazy. No thought or care goes into making her house look nice, it’s not homely...it’s bare with no real indication of who she is or her personality. No thought goes into her children’s diets and healthy eating....she constantly admits they eat crap every single day. She spends SO bloody long on Instagram stories when I click on it some days there is more than any other Instagrammer I follow other than hinch. So she sits at home most days (yes I know pandemic but I mean in general) moaning about homeschooling when she doesn’t actually have a job and just comes across as bloody boring! Homeschooling is hard...none of us are finding it easy.....but I know many are pushing themselves to at least try and it’s important their children have an education, she’s not doing anything else apart from taking pictures of herself in clothes 🤣

I would get it if she was out working all day or even seeing her busy at home but she does bugger all! Cook your children a lovely healthy meal. You’re there ALL day chatting on Instagram.
I don’t think anyone is going to disagree with you - she epitomises laziness in everything she does, whether it be her lack of homeschooling, the beige food or takeaways she feeds her kids every day, the lack of parenting (they are put in front of the tv all time), her ADs which are piss poor and seem to be done in about 20 seconds with no prior thought to actually reading up on the products, even using fake tan.... you can see she doesn’t spend the time spreading it evenly and her hands are always different colours and blotchy! Total sloth!

Reactions: 10
Hilarious article in this week's Closer where a 'psychologist' assesses their relationship and how they are working together and now everything is wonderful. She cites the fact that moving house is a 'fresh start'. Moving house isn't going to change the fact that he can't keep it in his pants and she's just a lazy, greedy sloth. FFS, utter idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched her stories and seriously, the girl has nothing going for her. I saw her out once years ago and she is naturally pretty but being in a crap marriage has really taken its toll on her. And talking about her clothes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz drop zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and how 'f*cking' great it is? Wow, super marketing! She looks ridiculous posing in those cheap fugly clothes. She makes me feel depressed.

Reactions: 10

I would get it if she was out working all day or even seeing her busy at home but she does bugger all! Cook your children a lovely healthy meal. You’re there ALL day chatting on Instagram. Like I said I know it will be an unpopular opinion but for all Dan’s faults he seems to have drive and wants to better himself. Not denying he isn’t a cheating slimeball. She just seems to want to sit about all day moaning about everything...when in reality she has it SO much easier than most right now who are working their arses off, homeschooling and trying to give their children at least some healthy food! She would drive me mad. He seems the shallow type who needs a skinny woman on his arm who loves the gym. Don’t think they are well suited and he gets bored of her.....thinking not with his head. He can’t seem to help himself!

Also to add, I come on here briefly each day.I don’t spend ALL day on here like she does on Instagram admiring herself.
Dan has drive?? Where? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dan has drive?? Where? 😂😂😂
Well, he drives from one woman, to another, and another, then down the chemist for another packet of size small Durex, then on to another woman. Then back home to pretend he was delivering prizes all day - his penis inside women, must be the booby prize rather than the star prize.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My god she really is a rambling mess today, talking about the latest tat she’s ‘designed’... ‘the colours of everything is just everything’.

I mean, WHAT??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god she really is a rambling mess today, talking about the latest tat she’s ‘designed’... ‘the colours of everything is just everything’.

I mean, WHAT??
I think I've lost brain cells listeningn to that. Imagine being so 'excited' over cheap tat you could find on a market stall. You can 'dress it up with heels' - yeah, because everyone's going out in heels right now right?

Reactions: 6
Her In The Style collections are so awful
Yup. Although they aren’t “her” collections. She doesn’t have any input into them other than “modelling” them. It’s just mass produced cheap sweatshop crap the company orders in and some dopey zlist “celebrity” or cheap reality tv star gets paid to promote it.

Reactions: 8
Hilarious article in this week's Closer where a 'psychologist' assesses their relationship and how they are working together and now everything is wonderful. She cites the fact that moving house is a 'fresh start'. Moving house isn't going to change the fact that he can't keep it in his pants and she's just a lazy, greedy sloth. FFS, utter idiocy.
Exactly
Moving house means new pussy to hunt down for Danlie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just noticed her insta post today (14th🥰) is all photos of Dubai ? Don’t tell me they are here now (I live in Dubai) 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Sooooo tempted to submit a question for their Valentine's Q&A!!!! I don't think she'd like the question though!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought it was funny how jac put a few pics of her and Dan with a sentiment post and he just puts on pic of her 😂😂. He doesn’t care about her at all! L

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was funny how jac put a few pics of her and Dan with a sentiment post and he just puts on pic of her 😂😂. He doesn’t care about her at all! L
I noticed this aswell. It's as if he puts in the minimum effort. Can't imagine how their marriage is like behind closed doors. Probably sleep in separate rooms and rarely have sex

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I noticed this aswell. It's as if he puts in the minimum effort. Can't imagine how their marriage is like behind closed doors. Probably sleep in separate rooms and rarely have sex
I'm no fan of hers, but, she deserves better. She could walk away right now, with her kids, and rebuild a happy life for herself and them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.