Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, those huge, ugly Easilocks products look crap - a barely there wave and a curl she had to scrunch in her hand to hold! šŸ„“ šŸ˜‚ I get a better wave plaiting my hair! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Another things that gripes me is Jac and Dan are certainly no strangers to selling stories about their marital woes, yet should one of Danā€™s attempted conquests sell a story which is perfectly within their gift to given they arent the married ones and are in the same ā€œshow bizā€ business as Jac and Dan therefore (although i dont agree with it) make a living from selling products and remaining in the public eye, and Jac thinks its ok to call them ā€œwitches.ā€ Sheā€™s in no position to call them anything at all when her and Dan profit from these stories when they see fit, heā€™s the married one not these other women, and the useless oaf is still allowed to sleep in the same bed as her! Not only that but come to think of it but the majority of his conquests have tried to keep the story from coming out or have remained tight lipped about it. Beggars belief! So Dan pursues other women, Jac forgives but says she ā€œaint weak because i gave him hell and he knows he done wrongā€ and the other women are labelled ā€œwitchesā€. Such a class act that Jac. Remember when she contacted some young girl Dan slept with and said ā€œplease just tell me the truth. Im not the type of girl to blame the other girl.ā€ Pull the other one Tacky Jac thatā€™s ALL you do you utter joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
^ They are pathetic, both of them. Pig thick morons who sold their wedding and engagement pics to OK mag and then when people (rightly) question the state of their relationship, post (mainly illiterate) soundbites on social media about 'are pryvate lyfe iz pryvate so keep out' ad nauseam. They are both lazy and utterly talentless so all they have is the life of an influencer. Jacqueline could be really pretty if she sorted herself out and brushed her hair once in a while but stupid gurning pictures like the one above don't make her look relatable, they just make her look gormless. I'd actually have more respect for DANiel if he found the courage to dump her and the kids and go and shack up with some totty from Love Island as that's clearly where his predilections are. He clearly has no attraction to JACQUELine whatsoever and IMVHO finds it embarrassing that he's stuck with her rather than someone like Gabby or Alexandra Cane who he could use as a trophy wife. & she'd be better off with someone anonymous who would look after her and the kids and make her feel good about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve just seen her latest IGTV and is it just me or is her face really round? Looking at her photos compared to the video her face shape has changed loads! I really wish sheā€™d stop editing her photos and just embrace the real her. There was one point when I thought she was great because she was embracing her size, there will be so many other girls who think the same. Really wish sheā€™d learn to love herself and ditch that cheating husband of hers. Sheā€™s never going to be truly happy with him.

Reactions: 9
Just seen on her Instagram questions and answers that she wants to move house in 2021 according to the sun the home she is living in now is 1 million pounds I don't know where they got that from as the pictures that they showed of her in lockdown with her cleaners coming round to her road looked like some dead end run down road her neighbours houses look like beach huts

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It seems like the only way these two get attention is if they are selling stories about their relationship in the press, if Daniel is rumoured to be cheating or if Jacqueline decides to take him back. They are both dull so the only thing going for them is the state of their marriage hahaha. Let's be honest, it's what gossip rags love šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Did you see the boxes of free gifts Jac's received for the kids? Tons of stuff that they don't need. It just feels so wrong that these influencers get sent so much stuff when there will be families who can't afford very many presents for their children this year. I'm not really blaming her, because she's been sent them, but it just feels so wrong. She also then feels obliged to mention them on her stories, and half the time doesn't even know what she's talking about. All the free Elemis stuff she got yesterday, she didn't understand what they did, just kept saying they were super good guys!

Reactions: 12
Did you see the boxes of free gifts Jac's received for the kids? Tons of stuff that they don't need. It just feels so wrong that these influencers get sent so much stuff when there will be families who can't afford very many presents for their children this year. I'm not really blaming her, because she's been sent them, but it just feels so wrong. She also then feels obliged to mention them on her stories, and half the time doesn't even know what she's talking about. All the free Elemis stuff she got yesterday, she didn't understand what they did, just kept saying they were super good guys!
None of these influencers have to accept the gifts though

Agreed, it leaves a bad taste when she has so much and some people have so little at the moment. Thereā€™s just no awareness at all particularly when you are in a position to raise the profile of a cause or make a difference

Reactions: 5
Agreed, it leaves a bad taste when she has so much and some people have so little at the moment. Thereā€™s just no awareness at all particularly when you are in a position to raise the profile of a cause or make a difference
Sheā€™s thick. Would we expect anything less? Jac and ā€˜make a differenceā€™ donā€™t belong in the same sentence. This is the same woman who happily shagged a man who was still living with his heavily pregnant ex girlfriend then raged and called other women witches when the same was done to herself. Sheā€™s as stupid and selfish as they come.

Reactions: 8
Selling tat must be lucrative for Jac because Dan the Man is boasting of having a Ā£167k sports car! Apparently her collection sold out in 4 minutes!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Selling tat must be lucrative for Jac because Dan the Man is boasting of having a Ā£167k sports car! Apparently her collection sold out in 4 minutes!
A few months back he was flogging knock off slippers and saying they were skint šŸ™„šŸ¤£ scammy pair the bunch of them. Always thought their business ventures were suspect. Wonder how much money he pocketed from their gullible fans on his prize paradise. Obviously a fair amount by the looks of it.

Reactions: 4
A few months back he was flogging knock off slippers and saying they were skint šŸ™„šŸ¤£ scammy pair the bunch of them. Always thought their business ventures were suspect. Wonder how much money he pocketed from their gullible fans on his prize paradise. Obviously a fair amount by the looks of it.
I really don't understand how people are giving there bank details to him for prize paradise,how and where is he getting all the prizes from

Just seen a post she done today with a picture of her and her daughter, she has taken the pictures with part of her door number and address which isn't hard to find out where she lives, see if you can work it out like I did the worst thing is she will be the first one to complain saying that the paps don't give her and Dan any privacy when she has basically told the world where she lives (WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER????)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They seem to then be the kind of people that live it up in the moment and spend, spend, spend till nothing is left. Their bubble may soon burst when Iā€™m a Celebrity ends soon. If Giovanna should win (hope not) then Jac will be skint by Easter.

I really don't understand how people are giving there bank details to him for prize paradise,how and where is he getting all the prizes from

Just seen a post she done today with a picture of her and her daughter, she has taken the pictures with part of her door number and address which isn't hard to find out where she lives, see if you can work it out like I did the worst thing is she will be the first one to complain saying that the paps don't give her and Dan any privacy when she has basically told the world where she lives (WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER????)

She's educationally challenged. & that's being polite.

• Haha
A9E9BAD8-E417-44BF-999F-14089DB012E4.jpeg
What on earth are those dresses?! (Hidden Ellaā€™s face for privacy). Are people really going to go out in those?? Maybe as a nighty yes, but Ā£20 for a childā€™s dress that looks like that...just wow! Ā£20!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 339843What on earth are those dresses?! (Hidden Ellaā€™s face for privacy). Are people really going to go out in those?? Maybe as a nighty yes, but Ā£20 for a childā€™s dress that looks like that...just wow! Ā£20!!
I find the style on the adult dress so unflattering. I like matching with my daughter but I donā€™t like this at all.

View attachment 339843What on earth are those dresses?! (Hidden Ellaā€™s face for privacy). Are people really going to go out in those?? Maybe as a nighty yes, but Ā£20 for a childā€™s dress that looks like that...just wow! Ā£20!!
Sheā€™s had her fake tan, make up and hair done and still looks absolutely awful. Who in their right mind would buy that?! Youā€™d have to be clueless and drunk. What was the brief for this dress exactly? ā€œI want it in pastel lilac polka dots in like a fabric that looks static and highly flammable, and if you could do lines across to emphasis my armpits and my crotch but make it really puffy around my arms and waist area so it looks like I have no shape to my body whatsoever. Also could we have the length not midi or mini but right at my knee to make my legs look at fat as possible.ā€ If the brief was to make the most unflattering dress possible they have nailed it šŸ‘Œ For the love of god people stop putting money into the hands of ITS to mass produce this absolute tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a fan of dressing kids like a parent in the same way as I don't like when twins are dressed in the same either. Let her have her own identity and style instead of trying to twin with her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.