Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bleeping cringe!! 🥴 And looks quite chunky - certainly NOT a size 12! 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He doesn't seem that fussed with the older child. God the comments are horrendous on the DM app lol. Like a million times worse than I expected . She's certainly made her bed

Why does Jac sound so childish when talking to Mia? It’s so annoying, talk to her like a normal person.

Reactions: 5
She is the classic example of someone who thinks everyone finds their kids as adorable as they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I see Jossa’s awful itchy looking knitwear range and tragic harry potter jumpers bombed - every item still available in all sizes and colours. Funny as I’m sure she said they were sold out.... amusing how influencers lie about stuff when it’s so easy to prove them wrong!

Reactions: 4
I don't get why people feel others need to adore their kids its bleeping weird having strangers look and adore your kids. DM comments duck savage she really is no jungle queen anymore lol 😂

She would look so nice if she wore clothes that fitted her and suited her body shape rather than whatever cheap fast fashion she can get for free or charge a fee to show off. It's really annoying when people with the resources don't do the best they can with them.

I’ve just seen her story , her little girl is gorgeous but her speech is still not very clear.. I can never understand what she’s saying

100% agree, it’s because she talks like a baby...they obviously speak to her like that so no wonder

Reactions: 1
Jossa speaks like a child half the time so no surprise. I personally don’t think either child is gorgeous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.