Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really happy though, I'm hoping she will get some confidence from it and see what she can do and leave poundshop Rodney like Louise did when she did dancing on ice. She said something like she hadn't been herself for years and it showed her who she was so it might do the same for Jac.

Edited to add - she looks loads happier there than her "happy loved up" photo the other day!

Reactions: 6
She looks really happy though, I'm hoping she will get some confidence from it and see what she can do and leave poundshop Rodney like Louise did when she did dancing on ice. She said something like she hadn't been herself for years and it showed her who she was so it might do the same for Jac.

Edited to add - she looks loads happier there than her "happy loved up" photo the other day!
Yeah but she will never leave him so Dont hold your breath

Reactions: 2
She does not suit that outfit. She looks like a rough arse scally standing outside a shop waiting for ale with his hands down his pants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a very beautiful girl but this outfit is not the one especially with the kerb stompers on her feet
‘for special occasions’ I dress like a chav!
I’m sorry but that is the most hideous out fit ever!
No one can pull this off not even you Jac no matter how hard you try!

Reactions: 5
She does not suit that outfit. She looks like a rough arse scally standing outside a shop waiting for ale with his hands down his pants 🤣
Yes, that outfit is an epic fail. Like she just finished a shift on a building site. (n)

Reactions: 3
She needs to wear her correct size squeezing into smaller sizes is only gonna highlight weight. ITS stuff looks so shite

Reactions: 7
She needs to wear her correct size squeezing into smaller sizes is only gonna highlight weight. ITS stuff looks so shite
There are some blinding comments on the DM at the moment re her and Dan kissing. She really has lost all sense. How can she forget what he threatened to do to the mother of his son?

Reactions: 4
There are some blinding comments on the DM at the moment re her and Dan kissing. She really has lost all sense. How can she forget what he threatened to do to the mother of his son?
How can I get to this dm everyone talks about sorry I'm a bit thick lol. I've not long been on this site and I don't get how it works but don't wanna miss out on the tea lol xxx

Reactions: 2
Its the daily mail online. You can read it normally or download the app, its free. There are comments from the public under the news stories.

Not one comment sticking up or defending them on the daily fail comments
All ripping them apart
People think tattle is bad but I’m sorry the daily fail comments are ruthless

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.