Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she feels comfortable and thinks he won't cheat on her again so she's eating what she wants and how much she wants... Because in her tiny brain she thinks he will never do it again no matter what
I imagine lockdown and the fact she can keep an eye 24/7 has her lulled into a false sense, he'll be away 1st opportunity, not necessarily cheating but away to party. She was looking amazing after the jungle and it definitely seemed to boost her confidence.

This will sound so shallow but here goes.....I would LOVE it if she changed her hair 😫 there, I said it 😂 I loved her hair when she first joined EE, having it dark or layered or shorter would definitely suit her face better. It's probably the trollop of a husband keeping her look very bland. 🙄🤯
that doesnt look like the same girl, she looks beautiful there. have you noticed its not just her looks have changed , her whole demeanor has changed. Its as though being downtrodden and having no real confidence has actually changed all her facial expressions too. I think being treated like dirt has made her regress and act childlike, and we can see this manifesting in her looks now.

Reactions: 7
that doesnt look like the same girl, she looks beautiful there. have you noticed its not just her looks have changed , her whole demeanor has changed. Its as though being downtrodden and having no real confidence has actually changed all her facial expressions too. I think being treated like dirt has made her regress and act childlike, and we can see this manifesting in her looks now.
I agree with you she is seeking love and attention just like a child craves

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Flogging what looks like a slimming tea one minute, then stuffing her face with greasy slop the next! 🤢 Yeh Jac, you're NOT obvious about the fact you'll promote any old crap for money, are you? 🙄 😂
I can't even tell what that food is... looks like a really thick bit of halloumi and some boiled mushrooms and then no idea what the other bits are.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely bloody speechless at her latest stories about needing to lose weight.
Says she needs the motivation and for someone to push her...her husband works out all the time and is into fitness, maybe ask him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Says she needs the motivation and for someone to push her...her husband works out all the time and is into fitness, maybe ask him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh and I don't know maybe use the gym...which is in your house. I'd also be pissed off if I was ITS. A million 'drops' of body positivity clothes and now she's fed up of feeling crap about her weight.

Reactions: 9
Oh and I don't know maybe use the gym...which is in your house. I'd also be pissed off if I was ITS. A million 'drops' of body positivity clothes and now she's fed up of feeling crap about her weight.
... and the other companies she’s been working with recently like Arla (20x20 challenge) and fabletics I think it was. She’s basically happy to contradict herself if it makes her money. Flogging protein yoghurt and how great the workouts are then admitting she doesn’t work out. harping on about how she’s happy with how she looks and then photoshopping her pics. And now gorging on that rank food from sheesh (I can confirm it’s rank having eaten there 🤢) and complaining about being a chubster. She’s moronic. But yeah Jac you’re right, you are getting fatter and we all know you don’t love your rolls and thighs like you usually claim to. Pretty funny really as her sheep will be gutted their chubby pin up is actually just like every other influencer and and happy to flog anything that pays whether or not it is actually something/a brand/company she believes in.There is nothing real or relatable about her, it’s all for show.

Speaking of sheesh... I assume it was gifted as Mark chav Wright seemed to get the exact same order, but either way, not sure driving from bexley heath to chigwell and back is a necessary journey during a pandemic 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Don't under

Don't understand it at all. Constantly recording their dull conversations, her recording herself stroking his chin. Its all too much!
They have to show and convince people how in love they are.🤢. We all know their relationship is not the fairytale they try to portray.

Reactions: 6
Just watching old Jacqueline on ‘Celebrity’ Supermarket Sweep. Think she’s in competition with Scarlett Moffat for most gormless competitor...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Problem with “Jac” is her manager is a girl called Martha Atack who is Emily Atack’s sister and also her manager. Martha has the same very young mentality as Jacqueline and Emily. I’ve had dealings with their cousin who is a make up artist (the one they tag on Instagram) and she is the same, her attitude was one that I would expect of a child. They all have the baby voice and think talking about real life in a vulgar way makes them funny and endearing. It really doesn’t and it’s embarrassing women approaching 30 acting the way they do is weird.

Reactions: 12
... and the other companies she’s been working with recently like Arla (20x20 challenge) and fabletics I think it was. She’s basically happy to contradict herself if it makes her money. Flogging protein yoghurt and how great the workouts are then admitting she doesn’t work out. harping on about how she’s happy with how she looks and then photoshopping her pics. And now gorging on that rank food from sheesh (I can confirm it’s rank having eaten there 🤢) and complaining about being a chubster. She’s moronic. But yeah Jac you’re right, you are getting fatter and we all know you don’t love your rolls and thighs like you usually claim to. Pretty funny really as her sheep will be gutted their chubby pin up is actually just like every other influencer and and happy to flog anything that pays whether or not it is actually something/a brand/company she believes in.There is nothing real or relatable about her, it’s all for show.

Speaking of sheesh... I assume it was gifted as Mark chav Wright seemed to get the exact same order, but either way, not sure driving from bexley heath to chigwell and back is a necessary journey during a pandemic 🙄
Arla shouldn't have paid her lol. She was being paid to join in with customers but then admitted that she wasn't doing it. I mean how hard is it to pretend that you had something for breakfast or did a quick work out for 20 days.
Problem with “Jac” is her manager is a girl called Martha Atack who is Emily Atack’s sister and also her manager. Martha has the same very young mentality as Jacqueline and Emily. I’ve had dealings with their cousin who is a make up artist (the one they tag on Instagram) and she is the same, her attitude was one that I would expect of a child. They all have the baby voice and think talking about real life in a vulgar way makes them funny and endearing. It really doesn’t and it’s embarrassing women approaching 30 acting the way they do is weird.
Is their cousin Dawn?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Don't under

Don't understand it at all. Constantly recording their dull conversations, her recording herself stroking his chin. Its all too much!
Yes this!!!! That chin stroking 🤢 I'm pretty sure a psychologist somewhere would be able to interpret that as some sort of territorial behaviour, she may as well just piss on him.

This is very interesting, as Emily is also someone I cant stand. She is pretty and thanks to her stint in the jungle now has a nice figure but my god she is OTT, chav and vulgar.

Reactions: 11
Yes this!!!! That chin stroking 🤢 I'm pretty sure a psychologist somewhere would be able to interpret that as some sort of territorial behaviour, she may as well just piss on him.

This is very interesting, as Emily is also someone I cant stand. She is pretty and thanks to her stint in the jungle now has a nice figure but my god she is OTT, chav and vulgar.
God Emily is vom inducing!!’
Her videos sorry over filtered videos of her getting her make up done then you watch her on celeb juice and looks completely different!!

Can’t wait for the new jungle winner to knock this old bint of her pedastool

Reactions: 10
Flogging what looks like a slimming tea one minute, then stuffing her face with greasy slop the next! 🤢 Yeh Jac, you're NOT obvious about the fact you'll promote any old crap for money, are you? 🙄 😂
Imagine getting a kebab delivered from Essex to your home in Bexleyheath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My gosh how can you not have the motivation to exercise when you have a gym in your house!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.