Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be so rude about someone’s appearance but the first photo she’s put on her birthday post, albeit a lovely photo with her children. My god her face looks soooo swollen. If she doesn’t want to labelled plus size she should probably stop heading that way 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone find it odd he has barely acknowledged her birthday
No, because he rarely shows interest in her, except when she can take him away on freebies then he pretends to be the doting husband. She will justify his lack of acknowledgement. Just watch.

Reactions: 6
He only put a couple of stories but tagging the balloon companies with a half hearted "Happy birthday babe". He clearly doesn't love or care about her and this relationship for him is purely for convenience.

Reactions: 3
He's always getting her extra extra large chocolates! Gives fuel to the feeding theory

Reactions: 7
The caption on this picture made me LOL. ‘What do you think she got?’ For her birthday off Dan...... errrm going to guess an STD?!
Pulled out all the stops and threw her a surprise party???? I wonder how much of a surprise it really was and I doubt he pulled out any stops. She mentioned it was her birthday a few times to obviously get this sort of stuff sent to her!

Reactions: 2
Article in Mirror that she wants to return to EE once her character has been missed. Looks like someone is putting out feelers. As if it would be HER decision.

Reactions: 4
Pulled out all the stops and threw her a surprise party???? I wonder how much of a surprise it really was and I doubt he pulled out any stops. She mentioned it was her birthday a few times to obviously get this sort of stuff sent to her!
It was probably paid for by her anyway
Dan swiped the card but the money on that ‘swipe’ was hers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.