Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
first time tattle poster! loving this thread, if a little too harsh at times...

Great to see im not the only one cringing at her insta stories. She is very immature and like a teenage girl (we are the same age and I wouldnt dream of talking like her, and I'm not married with kids). Worrying that her oldest daughter seems similar to her in that she seems quite bratty (also the youngest one, can she talk yet?)

I do think that Dan probably influenced her decision to leave Eastenders ('spend time with the kids and we can be a family!' etc) and thus taking away her independence and career. Yes her acting is mediocre, but she can sing and she could have stayed in Stenders easily or done some bland theatre stuff rather than the influencer route (also that ITS range is awful!!)

I also agree that it seems weird she always has weight issues (I am not going to judge her weight, be your own size and own it). I definitely think Dan plays a part in that. Me and my partner eat very similar living together so it seems strange that he is Mr Healthy/Nutrition/Gym but she doesn't follow that lifestyle. Definitely another tactic on his part to keep her under the thumb.

This is what is sad, she thinks she is in control when it is actually all him. I do feel bad for her cos she clearly just wants to be loved.
I don’t think that Dan made or convinced her to leave Eastenders - I think that she left so that she could spend more time at home and therefore ‘keep an eye’ on him. It works more in Dan’s favour if she’s out of the house on long shoots etc.

Reactions: 12
This will sound so shallow but here goes.....I would LOVE it if she changed her hair 😫 there, I said it 😂 I loved her hair when she first joined EE, having it dark or layered or shorter would definitely suit her face better. It's probably the trollop of a husband keeping her look very bland. 🙄🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I only came here to say when celebrities who turn to influencing go on about being full time working mums it fills me with RAGE!!! You can take your kids to a shoot. You can take them on set. You can pick and choose when you work. THE REST OF THE WORLD BLOODY CAN’T!

Must be really hard picking out various dresses made in China and going “I want that one” 🤣 then selling them with your name on it

Reactions: 19
Oh gosh- cringe at her promoting that app that’s she’s clearly never used! 😬
5EC45369-3A39-408C-A3C5-9B6AD6083342.png

Also- o wish she’d stop over selling the clothes!
she looks good on the promotional photos- clearly filtered and probably photoshopped which is sad, but when she goes on and on it’s too much then wears them when she cant be arsed to put any effort in.

Reactions: 4
I only came here to say when celebrities who turn to influencing go on about being full time working mums it fills me with RAGE!!! You can take your kids to a shoot. You can take them on set. You can pick and choose when you work. THE REST OF THE WORLD BLOODY CAN’T!

Must be really hard picking out various dresses made in China and going “I want that one” 🤣 then selling them with your name on it
Oh my god this, exactly this!! Victoria beckham is the worst for this, always banging on about how guilty she feels being a working mum - if it bothers you that much then don’t work, you don’t need to work you have millions! I say this as a working mother myself but I don’t apologise for it, it’s my choice. It’s infuriating though to hear people who have choices talk about mum guilt and how they are full time working mums just like the rest of us when the reality is they do bits and pieces, get chauffeured to places, have husbands/partners who can do the school run or whatever etc.... it’s just a way to make themselves relatable to the sheep that follow them. In tacky jackie’s case she seems well and truly on the ‘mum influencer’ route so has to push the ‘I’m just like you!’ crap. God she is awful!

View attachment 288818
she looks good on the promotional photos- clearly filtered and probably photoshopped which is sad, but when she goes on and on it’s too much then wears them when she cant be arsed to put any effort in.
I hate how she always says where you can wear each outfit,’it’s perfick for shopping or drinks with the girls!’, ‘you can wear it with a boot, a chunky trainer, anything really!’. She’s so basic, maybe she assumes everyone else is as thick as she is. Oh and every dress can be ‘thrown on, it’s so easy to wear!’. So like most clothes then? Since when was getting dressed difficult? Maybe for Jac it is difficult when she’s trying to squeeze herself into those size 12’s 😁

• Haha
I doubt he cared. I think he’s with her because of the girls
He would have cared. That’s what men like him are like, he comes across as a typical mental abuser. There’s no way he’s with her just because of the girls, I don’t think she’d stop him from seeing them if he left. She would just do as she’s told like she usually does unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else had the thought of he's a feeder and making her put weight on as certain shallow people of the public when he leaves her or cheats again will understand why?

View attachment 288818
She must have taken hundreds of pictures. I can't believe that's the one that made the final cut, her judgement is off.

" yep that'sthe one! Jowls hanging. Chin fusing into neck. Funny lips. Staring at the light fixture. That's the one!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He would have cared. That’s what men like him are like, he comes across as a typical mental abuser. There’s no way he’s with her just because of the girls, I don’t think she’d stop him from seeing them if he left. She would just do as she’s told like she usually does unfortunately.
As shown by him saying he'd stab his ex in the **** if she saw another man.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else had the thought of he's a feeder and making her put weight on as certain shallow people of the public when he leaves her or cheats again will understand why?
That's always been my theory, I mentioned it one of the past threads. She never had a weight problem until she was with him. He's very enthusiastic about buying her junk when he doesn't eat it himself. Same with those ugly white chunky sandals he bought her, he's trying to turn her into a man repellent.

Most cheaters are very insecure and always accuse their partner of cheating. They can't believe that there's actually people in the world who wouldn't cheat. So in his warped mind he's taking measures to make sure no other man finds her attractive.

I'm not in anyway saying she's unattractive because she's gained weight, I'm just guessing that Dan probably thinks feeding her will make her unattractive. I think she looks fine, it's her personality that's off.

Reactions: 16
That's always been my theory, I mentioned it one of the past threads. She never had a weight problem until she was with him. He's very enthusiastic about buying her junk when he doesn't eat it himself. Same with those ugly white chunky sandals he bought her, he's trying to turn her into a man repellent.

Most cheaters are very insecure and always accuse their partner of cheating. They can't believe that there's actually people in the world who wouldn't cheat. So in his warped mind he's taking measures to make sure no other man finds her attractive.

I'm not in anyway saying she's unattractive because she's gained weight, I'm just guessing that Dan probably thinks feeding her will make her unattractive. I think she looks fine, it's her personality that's off.
Completely agree with you there. He just seems that type and very controlling. Jacqueline is gorgeous (I really dislike her so it's vingear those words coming from me) but you're right.. Her personality is dreadful. I feel sorry for her because she's so in love with him thats she's happy to be his doormat. Perhaps she thinks she can't get better but she can!!

Reactions: 7
I bet he couldn't stand seeing her kiss other people in EE
Do you honestly think he cares? If he did he would be more invested in his marriage and family and not cheat whenever he has the chance. She is just a meal ticket to him while she thinks she is the cat’s whiskers having married him. She is merely a means to an end to him.

Reactions: 6
Do you honestly think he cares? If he did he would be more invested in his marriage and family and not cheat whenever he has the chance. She is just a meal ticket to him while she thinks she is the cat’s whiskers having married him. She is merely a means to an end to him.
Yes I do think he cares/cared. That wouldn’t make him more invested in his marriage at all. In his eyes, he can cheat all he wants but she can’t so much as look at another man. I’ve been through it myself before and know that it’s not a case of he is scared that she will cheat, he knows she won’t...it’s about being in control.

I’m not saying he thinks she’s gonna cheat because she had to kiss people in her job, I’m just saying I bet he couldn’t stand seeing it and couldn’t do anything about it. It wouldn’t surprise me if he did accuse her of cheating though just to make her feel tit.

Tbh if my partner was an actor and had to kiss other girls, I wouldn’t be able to stand it myself.

Reactions: 3
Cheating is wrong but if you don't face consequences for your actions you'll repeat that behaviour....I wish Jac had more respect for himself she seemed lovely in im a celeb wish has rocketed her income which equally people do say for the cash

Reactions: 5
Cheating is wrong but if you don't face consequences for your actions you'll repeat that behaviour....I wish Jac had more respect for himself she seemed lovely in im a celeb wish has rocketed her income which equally people do say for the cash
Didn’t like her at all on I’m a celeb - bratty, sulky... classic Jossa really!

She’s on celebrity juice tomorrow- brilliant! Another opportunity for her to show herself up with her chavvy twatty show-off ways!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.