Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently they've been cleared of breaching coronavirus restrictions. FFS - no wonder people aren't following the rules when the Police investigate obvious breaches by celebrities and then never take any action. People are rightly starting to wonder why on earth they should adhere to such restrictive rules when 'celebrities' don't and get away with it.

I've supported the restrictions all along but I'm genuinely getting to the point now where I'm starting to question why I bother.
Are you kidding me?! That’s a blatant flouting of the rules and highlighting it to everyone on social media and in the papers. So we’re all allowed to go off galavanting up the country if we think it’s necessary in our eyes? What a joke 😡 like others have said has made me question why I’m bothering. God I panicked the other day going about ten mins out of my area for a hospital appointment! I wouldn’t dream of setting out on an 8 hour round trip to visit a bleeping puppy! But if that was joe bloggs from down the road who set off to visit an elderly relative would have a fine slapped on them for sure! Look at the girls having a coffee on a walk that was a little way down the road! 🙄

I really really hope if he’s not caught and punished for this which I’m sure his smug cocky face is loving it! I pray he’s going to get caught with his pants down literally (again)! They deserve all they get. Waste of space pair of them!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Are you kidding me?! That’s a blatant flouting of the rules and highlighting it to everyone on social media and in the papers. So we’re all allowed to go off galavanting up the country if we think it’s necessary in our eyes? What a joke 😡 like others have said has made me question why I’m bothering. God I panicked the other day going about ten mins out of my area for a hospital appointment! I wouldn’t dream of setting out on an 8 hour round trip to visit a bleeping puppy! But if that was joe bloggs from down the road who set off to visit an elderly relative would have a fine slapped on them for sure! Look at the girls having a coffee on a walk that was a little way down the road! 🙄

I really really hope if he’s not caught and punished for this which I’m sure his smug cocky face is loving it! I pray he’s going to get caught with his pants down literally (again)! They deserve all they get. Waste of space pair of them!
Remember when his ex secretly recorded him threatening her after he’d done it countless times before. The guy literally said ‘i swear on my childs life i will slit your throat if you get with another man’ and a bang could be heard followed by her crying and when she gave the recordings to the police as evidence of his abuse they let him off the hook and took selfies with him. Which he then bragged about to the threatened ex. Clearly an ‘essex boys lads lads’ mentality down there in the Essex police force. I’m so sick of him pretending to be Mr ‘i’m only human we all make mistakes im a decent family guy me’ when he’s absolute scum. How he got the BB gig after that incident I do not know. The media and companies all act outraged when there are cases of abuse and domestic violence but also knowingly give the same abusers the platform and the power to continue 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Remember when his ex secretly recorded him threatening her after he’d done it countless times before. The guy literally said ‘i swear on my childs life i will slit your throat if you get with another man’ and a bang could be heard followed by her crying and when she gave the recordings to the police as evidence of his abuse they let him off the hook and took selfies with him. Which he then bragged about to the threatened ex. Clearly an ‘essex boys lads lads’ mentality down there in the Essex police force. I’m so sick of him pretending to be Mr ‘i’m only human we all make mistakes im a decent family guy me’ when he’s absolute scum. How he got the BB gig after that incident I do not know. The media and companies all act outraged when there are cases of abuse and domestic violence but also knowingly give the same abusers the platform and the power to continue 🤦🏼‍♀️
100% THIS. The man didn't make a 'mistake'. He is an abuser (just like most of the TOWIE men). I haven't heard the tapes but I've seen some of the transcripts and it was a huge red flag and not the first time he did it. Men like him get away with this kind of thing for years and women end up dead It was sickening the way his family blamed her for leaking the tapes rather than confront his behaviour. As for Jac, what woman would marry someone and have another child with him after hearing that? Certainly not one with any self respect.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
100% THIS. The man didn't make a 'mistake'. He is an abuser (just like most of the TOWIE men). I haven't heard the tapes but I've seen some of the transcripts and it was a huge red flag and not the first time he did it. Men like him get away with this kind of thing for years and women end up dead It was sickening the way his family blamed her for leaking the tapes rather than confront his behaviour. As for Jac, what woman would marry someone and have another child with him after hearing that? Certainly not one with any self respect.
Jacqueline is just as bad. Her family was on twitter arguing with Megan's family and accused her of being jealous and bitter of Jacqueline. Jacqueline always defends Dan's behaviour no matter what

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Jacqueline is just as bad. Her family was on twitter arguing with Megan's family and accused her of being jealous and bitter of Jacqueline. Jacqueline always defends Dan's behaviour no matter what
I get the impression Jac’s family are just as rough. Granny Jossa with her eyebrow tats standing by her man Grandad Jossa when he was jailed for several years for stealing £500k of tax payers money. Then theres Grandad Osborne covered in tats, in his fifties and still having kids. Couldn’t go to Dans stag do so they had a massive argument (how mature) and were threatening to have a bust up. Class act the lot. Dan threatening to stab women. Jac calling women he’s slept with “lying witches”. And now a Rottweiler called Tyson. The epitome of tasteless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Removed by request
You know where they live,I know what road they live on to,don't you think it's a bit strange they chose that location for people that have been on tv I feel sorry for there neighbors that have to put up with the press pulling up when they want to I have never seen them walking any of there dogs and if you know you know there is plenty of space for them to do it and get the kids to have some nice fresh air to

Reactions: 5
I get the impression Jac’s family are just as rough. Granny Jossa with her eyebrow tats standing by her man Grandad Jossa when he was jailed for several years for stealing £500k of tax payers money. Then theres Grandad Osborne covered in tats, in his fifties and still having kids. Couldn’t go to Dans stag do so they had a massive argument (how mature) and were threatening to have a bust up. Class act the lot. Dan threatening to stab women. Jac calling women he’s slept with “lying witches”. And now a Rottweiler called Tyson. The epitome of tasteless.
🤣🤣 they really are!
I have no sympathy for Jac, she moved in on him during these tapes and the his ex being pg with Teddy, she was so set on bagging him she didn't care, just look at her now, a joke.

Reactions: 15
He gets away with everything! Why would he ever stop when he can be an abuser, cheater and disregard any covid rules when he is never charged or dumped for being an adulterous hole! He will continue to always get away with it until she wakes up and gets rid of the absolute wanker

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There are two Dobermans I’ve seen in my area who have had their ears done. (Pre-lockdown) I saw one with the bandages on. I think there is a dodgy vet or maybe someone getting them done abroad.
A dog walker confronted the man with the dog. He told her to duck off and mind her own business. He was really aggressive.
It’s horrible. I saw the bandaged dog at the time my dog was having essential surgery on his eyes
So he didn’t go blind. The burned hatred I felt for that man was incredible. There was no need to get the dogs ears splinted but obviously he thought it looked cooler and tougher. bleeping morons. They need their ears carved into unattractive shapes. 😡
eta: it probably sound excessive saying hatred but it’s what I felt. It’s barbaric
I also know a guy in the West Midlands who had his dobermans ears done. Similar story about him kicking off at someone who questioned it. bleeping moron he is.

Reactions: 3
So less of a family pooch, more of status symbol on a lead. Are these dogs even friendly? What breed are they?
I honestly believe any breed can be friendly it’s about how a dog is bought up. It’s from a protection company so it’s going have so much training. It will come as a fully trained perfect dog. They are lazy and I will bet £££ it’s gifted. They won’t get it for about 6-9 months from now I reckon when they move house. These
Dog’s are so expensive purchased, thousands

Sounds like an episode of shameless doesn’t it

I honestly believe any breed can be friendly it’s about how a dog is bought up. It’s from a protection company so it’s going have so much training. It will come as a fully trained perfect dog. They are lazy and I will bet £££ it’s gifted. They won’t get it for about 6-9 months from now I reckon when they move house. These
Dog’s are so expensive purchased, thousands
Will the dog even listen to them since they won't be the ones that have trained it? I mean every dog has an alpha

Reactions: 1
Will the dog even listen to them since they won't be the ones that have trained it? I mean every dog has an alpha
Yes it will.
When you get a protection dog or a trained “pet”
Dog which this may be... they go over all the commands etc and you practise them with trainers, you then practise them at home for X amount of time and walaaaah... there you go...

Don’t see why they are getting another dog as she doesn’t seem
To bother with the one (or 2?!) they have. They always look miserable in the background. Never walked

Another story making sure one of the dogs is included to ensure their adoring public know they are very responsible dog owners.

the oldest child looks like she’s still in pyjamas... it’s a week day,get her dressed so she’s more inclined to want to do school work rather than lounging around... or for once, instead of having some crap on tv or them staring at ipads gofor a walk!Neither of them work! They are just lazyfuckers!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Another story making sure one of the dogs is included to ensure their adoring public know they are very responsible dog owners.

the oldest child looks like she’s still in pyjamas... it’s a week day,get her dressed so she’s more inclined to want to do school work rather than lounging around... or for once, instead of having some crap on tv or them staring at ipads gofor a walk!Neither of them work! They are just lazyfuckers!
The disclaimer!!! 'She's just on a break before anyone starts moaning' when her kid is still in pyjamas at 11.00 and on her tablet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.