Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway are we on jaciel thread or a dog de-barking thread because for a minute I thought I was on a dog de-barking thread 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I messaged the company that sold Katie price her dog on Instagram to ask why they allowed the dog to be de barked as they have a duty of care and they blocked me.!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The only procedures needed for a dog are neutering and microchipping! My little dog is my world, I could never mutilate her nor abandon her. Celebs that treat pets like accessories makes my blood boil!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg I was going to say the same thing! Surely there are plenty of choices around their area!
Yup there a dogs trust in Basildon Essex . Plenty of unwanted dogs of all different breeds waiting for a home, we got a 3 month old springer spaniel from there last February. 3 months old !!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is the Instagram page
So they cut dogs ears as well. How on earth are they allowed to run this as a 'business'. And sell to the likes of these tossers who know nothing about animals and don't care about them.

Reactions: 9
Protection dogs my arse.
Why would these clowns need a dog to protect their family? Are they expecting an attack from someone?
Ye aren't that important, dudes!
It’s probably gifted. They seem to just be able to manage the kids and the dogs they’ve got already, why would you get another one. They are just lazy and want the perfect dog already trained handed to them for free

I can’t believe that anyone who generally cares about animals would think it’s a good idea to have dogs shipped to different countries anyway. I keep seeing these dog’s all over tick tok “rescued” from Russia etc.... no they are purchased and shipped.

Jac will do anything Dan says anyway. It
Will be his idea. She’s too worried about being lumped with the kids by herself poor door matt she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She looked close to tears in her insta story today where she's applying lip gloss. Daniel dragging her down once again. I'd be embarrassed if I were married to him
I know a girl who dan has tried to slide in her dms 4 times.he even had hit friend add her on fbk she’s deactivated insta but her fbk is still there idk if I’m allowed to post her name though.dan is a constant cheat.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyway are we on jaciel thread or a dog de-barking thread because for a minute I thought I was on a dog de-barking thread 😏
It’s not a random subject. We are discussing a subject relating to J&D’s crappy behaviour and mistreatment of animals. 🤷🏼‍♀️ We haven’t even talked much about it. 🤔

Reactions: 7
So apparently they've been cleared of breaching coronavirus restrictions. FFS - no wonder people aren't following the rules when the Police investigate obvious breaches by celebrities and then never take any action. People are rightly starting to wonder why on earth they should adhere to such restrictive rules when 'celebrities' don't and get away with it.

I've supported the restrictions all along but I'm genuinely getting to the point now where I'm starting to question why I bother.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So apparently they've been cleared of breaching coronavirus restrictions. FFS - no wonder people aren't following the rules when the Police investigate obvious breaches by celebrities and then never take any action. People are rightly starting to wonder why on earth they should adhere to such restrictive rules when 'celebrities' don't and get away with it.

I've supported the restrictions all along but I'm genuinely getting to the point now where I'm starting to question why I bother.
I'm going for a 8 hour drive now to visit some puppies because I can

Reactions: 15

I feel the exact same way. Not only are these people doing it an entire year into lockdown (when the rules are straightforward) but they are advertising it to thousands of people. I have been in lockdown for nearly a year now except for a month in the summer when I had to go into my office. I'm fed up, I'm depressed about it, I just want my life back and it is an absolute kick in the face to see people just carrying on as normal. They are the ones that have kept the rest of us living like prisoners.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel the exact same way. Not only are these people doing it an entire year into lockdown (when the rules are straightforward) but they are advertising it to thousands of people. I have been in lockdown for nearly a year now except for a month in the summer when I had to go into my office. I'm fed up, I'm depressed about it, I just want my life back and it is an absolute kick in the face to see people just carrying on as normal. They are the ones that have kept the rest of us living like prisoners.
Agree 💯 I see big groups of people meeting in parks. They don’t live together. There is no social distancing. It’s really disheartening and depressing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.