Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been trying to avoid this thread a lot. They live very close. The current house they live in is actually nice, a new build but yes they rent and don’t own it. The way they act on IG you’d think the could afford the house (they were being sold for 600k).
They’re pretty quiet and keep themselves to themselves a lot, curtains always drawn and no real engagement in the neighbourhood shenanigans even pre-covid.

JJ IRL is pretty inconspicuous. When I first saw her I didn’t even know it was her, she is lot bigger than pics she posts (no shade just observation) and i think she should just own it.

Controversial af but Dan ngl is a bit fit IRL, but drives like a mad boy racer. Definitely made his presence known first summer they moved flaunting his cars, with multiple people round and he was pretty much just always out.

I still cannot believe he’s put his number plate out for all to see but his other Audi was so noisy so thank duck. Don’t even get me started on the dog situation. These two are utterly selfish. But to be honest I never see them walk their current dogs anyway.
Have you seen them together. Do they seem in love

Reactions: 2
And to think his grandmother recently passed away! He probably gave it to her. I hope they are given a fine for their bullshit.

I don't think I want to know but what does de-barked mean??
It is a procedure where a dog's vocal chords are cut so it can't bark. It is illegal in this country except for one or two breeds which you can check-up about via a vet website. All vets abide by these rules. Katie Price's dog was complained about by the neighbours when she was renting in Ashtead as she often left the dog, Blade, outside for long periods of time on his own. Someone had him de-barked and he sort of squeaks now which is barbaric and ridiculous as he is supposed to be a guard dog. I hate anyone who does this or clips dogs ears or docks tails. Just screams thugs to me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It is a procedure where a dog's vocal chords are cut so it can't bark. It is illegal in this country except for one or two breeds which you can check-up about via a vet website. All vets abide by these rules. Katie Price's dog was complained about by the neighbours when she was renting in Ashtead as she often left the dog, Blade, outside for long periods of time on his own. Someone had him de-barked and he sort of squeaks now which is barbaric and ridiculous as he is supposed to be a guard dog. I hate anyone who does this or clips dogs ears or docks tails. Just screams thugs to me.
I don't agree with it but I understand why some people get dogs de-barked, dock their tails or de-claw cats. I can't see the 'benefits' of clipping dogs ears enough, why do people get that done to their dogs?

• Angry
I don't agree with it but I understand why some people get dogs de-barked, dock their tails or de-claw cats. I can't see the 'benefits' of clipping dogs ears enough, why do people get that done to their dogs?
It is ILLEGAL to de-bark dogs apart from a couple of exceptions for certain breeds. That means against the law - not for anyone to agree with. Tail-docking is also illegal except for certain breeds. Frenchies should be left with a tail that covers their anus by the way. If you know someone who has had these procedures done you should contact the police.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand it at all. If you don't want a dog that acts like a dog then don't get a dog. Disgusting practices.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't understand it at all. If you don't want a dog that acts like a dog then don't get a dog. Disgusting practices.
You can still get a working dogs tail docked by a vet but you obviously have to prove it’s a working dog before they will do it. I’ve never heard of de-barking before. Or having a cat de-clawed.

I agree with you, people shouldn't have dogs if they don't like the things dogs do. I mean I understand why people get it done as in they don't want neighbours to complain about the dog barking so they debark the dog. It's disgusting but I know the reason they do it, I don't know the reason people clip dogs ears, I've never heard of it before.

You can still get a working dogs tail docked by a vet but you obviously have to prove it’s a working dog before they will do it. I’ve never heard of de-barking before. Or having a cat de-clawed.
I think cat declawing is a mainly American practise rather than UK practise but I could be wrong. People do it because cats destroy furniture and they can't be bothered training them out of it eg using scratching posts and stuff like that as an alternative.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree with you, people shouldn't have dogs if they don't like the things dogs do. I mean I understand why people get it done as in they don't want neighbours to complain about the dog barking so they debark the dog. It's disgusting but I know the reason they do it, I don't know the reason people clip dogs ears, I've never heard of it before.

I think cat declawing is a mainly American practise rather than UK practise but I could be wrong. People do it because cats destroy furniture and they can't be bothered training them out of it eg using scratching posts and stuff like that as an alternative.
I believe that Marcus Rashford has a dog with clipped ears - was in paper last week possibly. It is definitely a z-leb, footballer thing as far as I have seen. It is cruel and completely unnecessary. Personally I'd like to rip pieces of the owners' ears off and see how they feel.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank god I found this thread full of sane people who also dislike this pair of muppets.
My boyfriend says he thinks Jac Jossa is perfect wife material 😂😂😂😂 he has subsequently been dumped.

• Haha
Thank god I found this thread full of sane people who also dislike this pair of muppets.
My boyfriend says he thinks Jac Jossa is perfect wife material 😂😂😂😂 he has subsequently been dumped.
Jeez I'd be so offended if my boyfriend wanted to downgrade like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is it he likes? She's a really naturally pretty woman but she has no personality. I can't remember what she was like I'm a celebrity though

Reactions: 1
I believe that Marcus Rashford has a dog with clipped ears - was in paper last week possibly. It is definitely a z-leb, footballer thing as far as I have seen. It is cruel and completely unnecessary. Personally I'd like to rip pieces of the owners' ears off and see how they feel.
I hadn't heard that about his dog, I'll try and find it, thanks.

I hadn't heard that about his dog, I'll try and find it, thanks.
If you go on the Sun showbiz website you will see a story posted today about Jack Fincham and his imported dog which has had both its ears clipped and tail docked.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It is ILLEGAL to de-bark dogs apart from a couple of exceptions for certain breeds. That means against the law - not for anyone to agree with. Tail-docking is also illegal except for certain breeds. Frenchies should be left with a tail that covers their anus by the way. If you know someone who has had these procedures done you should contact the police.
There are two Dobermans I’ve seen in my area who have had their ears done. (Pre-lockdown) I saw one with the bandages on. I think there is a dodgy vet or maybe someone getting them done abroad.
A dog walker confronted the man with the dog. He told her to duck off and mind her own business. He was really aggressive.
It’s horrible. I saw the bandaged dog at the time my dog was having essential surgery on his eyes
So he didn’t go blind. The burned hatred I felt for that man was incredible. There was no need to get the dogs ears splinted but obviously he thought it looked cooler and tougher. bleeping morons. They need their ears carved into unattractive shapes. 😡
eta: it probably sound excessive saying hatred but it’s what I felt. It’s barbaric

God, that's utterly horrific. How on earthy did she manage to get a vet to do the procedure? It's bloody animal abuse. I really wish Instagram clamped down on this sort of thing. I've read in one of the articles that Lauren Goodger got her dogs from the same breeder. They have since disappeared. Is there any way of reporting these breeders? Professor Green is another. He's had a Doberman disappear and then had two pitbulls from the same litter. The female disappeared and was being re-sold by the breeder and then the male disappeared. God I HATE these people!

Reactions: 7
What is it he likes? She's a really naturally pretty woman but she has no personality. I can't remember what she was like I'm a celebrity though
She has nice skin and when she was younger she did have nice facial features but they are lost by the constant bloat . Also, i think because people are now aware of how dim and uneducated she is its a case of the lights are on but no-ones home. Her eyes are so lifeless and dull. It isn’t very desirable when someone looks constantly vacant and not all there. Same with her figure theres no... (trying to think of the right word) interest. I think beauty comes in all shapes and sizes but she’s just so.. dull. I dont by any means think to be attractive you have to be rake thin with massive boobs, but SOME definition to look like you’re capable of doing more than sitting on the sofa, and good posture... well it goes a long way. She doesn’t help with the silly cutesy poses she does either. She looks like a chubby school kid rather than a grown woman.
There are two Dobermans I’ve seen in my area who have had their ears done. (Pre-lockdown) I saw one with the bandages on. I think there is a dodgy vet or maybe someone getting them done abroad.
A dog walker confronted the man with the dog. He told her to duck off and mind her own business. He was really aggressive.
It’s horrible. I saw the bandaged dog at the time my dog was having essential surgery on his eyes
So he didn’t go blind. The burned hatred I felt for that man was incredible. There was no need to get the dogs ears splinted but obviously he thought it looked cooler and tougher. bleeping morons. They need their ears carved into unattractive shapes. 😡
eta: it probably sound excessive saying hatred but it’s what I felt. It’s barbaric
No you’re totally right its completely barbaric! And the de-barking is just.. no words. Their main means of communicating with the own species and it’s been taken from them by slicing their vocal chords. Humans can be such bstrds. We seem to think animals are here on this planet as nothing more but to serve us on some way. Whether thats being a guard dog thay we mutilate so that its conveniently mute, or a caged animal in a zoo to gawk at, or a puppy to take cute pictures of for ‘likes’ and then dispose of when we can’t be bothered to care for them anymore. It’s truly disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 8
De-clawing cats is barbaric, its literally cutting of a joint in their paw and it causes pain when they walk. Whoever gets it done should be banned from pets for life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
De-clawing cats is barbaric, its literally cutting of a joint in their paw and it causes pain when they walk. Whoever gets it done should be banned from pets for life
It is. I don't know if it's illegal everywhere because I know people do still get it done to cats, if it is there must be vets willing to do illegal operations which is just as shocking as it being legal. I would absolutely hate cat claw marks in my furniture/cats climbing my curtains/cat scratches on me so I don't have a cat, I wouldn't get one and declaw it.

Reactions: 3
She looked close to tears in her insta story today where she's applying lip gloss. Daniel dragging her down once again. I'd be embarrassed if I were married to him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.