Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daughters play really nicely together when Mum isn’t yelling their names for attention and engagement. Also the older one talks much better when she is speaking with her sister than when she is talking to the camera in her mums hand

Reactions: 3
The daughters play really nicely together when Mum isn’t yelling their names for attention and engagement. Also the older one talks much better when she is speaking with her sister than when she is talking to the camera in her mums hand
She probably hears her mum putting on stupid voices for the camera and thinks that’s just what you do 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
811DF8D4-51A3-41B7-A694-89C03AADFE21.png

What they want is a situation where they can make quick easy money from publicising their relationship but they dont want anyone to call them out on the bullsht. They want to make a load of cash making out they are a great family unit, mum and dad of the year, loved up husband and wife and are pissed off because anyone with half a brain can see that it isnt the case.
If they want people to stop bringing up the stories about him cheating, dumping dogs, being crap parents, flogging takeaways one day and health supplements the next then they should stop selling stories full stop. So simple. If actually famous couples like Ryan Reynolds and Eva Mendes can have a long and healthy relationship and family situation without courting media attention then why cant Jac and Dan. Oh because Ryan and Eva arent media whores and have successful careers and money in the bank without having to tell the tabloids every time they take a dump..
Jac and Dan love the attention and the spotlight just when its on their terms and they can spin the narrative to how they see fit. They don’t mind using social media to bully Meghan Tomlin, or any of the other girls he’s been linked to, but don’t want it done to themselves. Just like how Jac felt it was acceptable to sleep with a man who was living with a pregnant ex, but doesnt like it when its done to her 😂 The hypocrisy is actually laughable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jac and Dan want people to move on from his cheating rumours and people want jac and Dan to stop breaking lockdown and getting away with with it and for Dan to not get away with misogynistic domestic abuse. Lools like jac, Dan and the people are all goingnro be disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 453378
What they want is a situation where they can make quick easy money from publicising their relationship but they dont want anyone to call them out on the bullsht. They want to make a load of cash making out they are a great family unit, mum and dad of the year, loved up husband and wife and are pissed off because anyone with half a brain can see that it isnt the case.
If they want people to stop bringing up the stories about him cheating, dumping dogs, being crap parents, flogging takeaways one day and health supplements the next then they should stop selling stories full stop. So simple. If actually famous couples like Ryan Reynolds and Eva Mendes can have a long and healthy relationship and family situation without courting media attention then why cant Jac and Dan. Oh because Ryan and Eva arent media whores and have successful careers and money in the bank without having to tell the tabloids every time they take a dump..
Jac and Dan love the attention and the spotlight just when its on their terms and they can spin the narrative to how they see fit. They don’t mind using social media to bully Meghan Tomlin, or any of the other girls he’s been linked to, but don’t want it done to themselves. Just like how Jac felt it was acceptable to sleep with a man who was living with a pregnant ex, but doesnt like it when its done to her 😂 The hypocrisy is actually laughable.
But they weren't rumours?? It was all true!

Reactions: 10
You mean ‘MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA’??

The child is confused about what’s on her plate.... she’s only ever been given pizza or nuggets/fish fingers, chips and beans. She’s like, what are these strange green things?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dans question/answer thing, all sex related& cheating, he laughed at it too, that man is just a walking man bleep. He probably thinks about it 24/7 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She really is a tit parent... ella clearly spent yesterday playing and on the ipad, today she’s doing a photo shoot! When is the school work being done? Let’s face it, she’s not going to inherit much of a brain from her parents, she needs all the help she can get! And for a 6 year old her speech is quite poor

Reactions: 5
She really is a tit parent... ella clearly spent yesterday playing and on the ipad, today she’s doing a photo shoot! When is the school work being done? Let’s face it, she’s not going to inherit much of a brain from her parents, she needs all the help she can get! And for a 6 year old her speech is quite poor
They think they're real celebrities and their kids won't have to work. Loads of these - list 'celebrities' do so they don't give their kids the skills they need. They probably looks at eg will Smith and jada pinkett-smiths kids and thinks their kids will grow up like that. Either not needing to work at all or having opportunities because of their 'status'.

Reactions: 7
Imagine asking that head anything 🤣 must be a wind up!
Omg i hope that was a joke question he would be the last person to ask!! Wonder what his response was... “well... once a man has slept with you yeah you’re basically his possession right. If you’ve had kids even more so, you aint going nowhere without his say so love. Now when you say ‘toxic relationship’ you really have to remember your fella is only human yeah. He has urges and desires to shag other women and that’s just human nature that is, that’s perfickly normal. But as his woman yeah, the standards are pretty different. You need to know your place and keep quiet about what he does when he’s out with the lads. Don’t be moaning all the time because that’ll just piss him off. And don’t be looking at any other men if you know whats good for you. A man cant be held accountable for what he might do to you if you disrespect him yeah. So you let your fella do what he needs to do, keep your nose out of the things he does with other women that don’t concern you, thats non of your business and theyre all lying witches anyways, and you’ll have a happy life like me and my missus Jac.... we’ve had our ups and downs but she forgives me every time i’ve shagged other women, i still can’t believe i found a woman as forgiving and understand as Jac. Every time i cheat on her she screams at me because she aint no doormat jac, she holds her own she does, then a week later she forgives me and we are stronger than ever.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg i hope that was a joke question he would be the last person to ask!! Wonder what his response was... “well... once a man has slept with you yeah you’re basically his possession right. If you’ve had kids even more so, you aint going nowhere without his say so love. Now when you say ‘toxic relationship’ you really have to remember your fella is only human yeah. He has urges and desires to shag other women and that’s just human nature that is, that’s perfickly normal. But as his woman yeah, the standards are pretty different. You need to know your place and keep quiet about what he does when he’s out with the lads. Don’t be moaning all the time because that’ll just piss him off. And don’t be looking at any other men if you know whats good for you. A man cant be held accountable for what he might do to you if you disrespect him yeah. So you let your fella do what he needs to do, keep your nose out of the things he does with other women that don’t concern you, thats non of your business and theyre all lying witches anyways, and you’ll have a happy life like me and my missus Jac.... we’ve had our ups and downs but she forgives me every time i’ve shagged other women, i still can’t believe i found a woman as forgiving and understand as Jac. Every time i cheat on her she screams at me because she aint no doormat jac, she holds her own she does, then a week later she forgives me and we are stronger than ever.”
😂😂😂😂 she ain't no door mat! I read that in a full Cockney accent!

• Haha
I can actually imagine him giving that talk to his kids 😂 think of it as his version of the birds and the bees.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.