Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her stories yesterday when she's in bed with Danlie talking like a baby saying they've got their matching jimjams 🤮 Daniel looked so uninterested

Reactions: 5
Hi guysssss as I keep rubbing my eyes cause I am sooooooo tired, me and my mate are having a debate about where they live I thought I had it sussed but my mate wreckons it's a total different area to what I thought any suggestions or does anyone know the area that they see her in the most please don't just say Essex it has to be the area,obviously no road names unless you wanna give me a sneaky clue,thanksssssss guyssssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's like they move house every year, I think she thinks the more they move then it will make everything in her life purfick

Reactions: 5
They must have only been in this house for about a year. I’d love to know the real reason why they’re moving, it’s a lovely house.

Reactions: 2
She looks really sad in that picture. You can see it in her eyes.
why are they moving anyway?
He’s had quite a few infidelities whilst they've been at that house. Idiotic logic these people us is fresh house fresh start. I once dated a guy who I then found out had a long suffering partner. When I found out and told her what he’d been up to she was more concerned about what cars I’d been in (most importantly had i ever sat in his brand new expensive car) than what he’d done for the past several months 🤨🤣 anyways he had to replace any cars i’d ever sat in and that clearly made her happy as they got married six months later as part of his apology. These girls always think a new car/ house/ holiday/ baby/ wedding will press the re-fresh button on their toxic relationships. I’ve heard he’s back to his old tricks since they got married. When she finds out they’ll probably have to get a new house and renew the vows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously trying to get some gifted freebies for the New house. Influencers are so greedy and obvious.

Reactions: 12
They must have only been in this house for about a year. I’d love to know the real reason why they’re moving, it’s a lovely house.
Because Dan has fucked all the females around there estate and town
Time to move away

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.