Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice her Joe Biden video this morning which she has now deleted? She needs to piss off and go back to her #ads and sulking

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice her Joe Biden video this morning which she has now deleted? She needs to piss off and go back to her #ads and sulking
Yeah I saw that and Daniel saying it's disgusting and weird. What's weird is you threatening to kill Megan if she moved on even though he already had Jac pregnant. What's weird is calling your unborn child a mistake. What's weird is constantly cheating on your wife and then coming home to sleep with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I saw that and Daniel saying it's disgusting and weird. What's weird is you threatening to kill Megan if she moved on even though he already had Jac pregnant. What's weird is calling your unborn child a mistake. What's weird is constantly cheating on your wife and then coming home to sleep with her.
What did she say on the video?

Wonder if Jac is fuming Jessica from Eastenders is going into the jungle 😂 might take her 'popularity' and ITS range

Reactions: 4
She thinks she’ll be handing her crown over to Giovanna Fletcher, I bloody hope not she’s a smug twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s been cast as emily in the west end production of A Christmas Carol.... Miss Piggy was Emily in Muppets Christmas Carol so sort of fits 😁

Assume they just wanted ‘names’ as Matt Willis is also in it!

Reactions: 3
As annoying as these two dimwits are- I think jaqs rather harmless.

anyone know where this blouse is from? I need one to hide all my lockdown timber I’ve gained. Ty!

I’d imagine it’s from in the style. I quite like some of their stuff but the quality of it is awful!

her latest post about her new matching ITS pyjamas range 🤦‍♀️
"we've worked really hard on these guyyyzzz!"
.....they look worse than what you would see in Primark! (and I like cheap Primark PJs). So cheap and tacky. 😖
How can you be so desperate for money that you would promote all this tat? And who buys it?!?

Reactions: 2
.....they look worse than what you would see in Primark! (and I like cheap Primark PJs). So cheap and tacky. 😖
How can you be so desperate for money that you would promote all this tat? And who buys it?!?
The red men’s ones don’t leave much to the imagination...

Reactions: 1

Hate to say it but I am a sucker for matching Xmas pjs and I actually really love them 😂 BUT I bought some lounge wear from ITS in the first lock down and I got a hole in them the second day of wearing them so I won’t be buying from there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.