Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now JJ wants to renew her vows because they have reconnected after she said she could not stand being in the same house as him during lockdown (aren’t we still in lockdown) and they have been for therapy. Methinks it is more for a magazine deal than anything else, because they only got married not that long ago!

Reactions: 15
So now JJ wants to renew her vows because they have reconnected after she said she could not stand being in the same house as him during lockdown (aren’t we still in lockdown) and they have been for therapy. Methinks it is more for a magazine deal than anything else, because they only got married not that long ago!
Renewing your vows won’t stop him shagging anything that moves Jac!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Renewing vowels he couldn't stick to them first time or even before they were wed

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I just saw on another thread another celeb who had gone to the same place Jac has for her decorations and it’s where I am from/live

this place elements is basically a crappy old tat emporium (old car garage) which is hated by townsfolk for claiming its a ‘garden centre’ and been allowed to stay open in the pandemic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone see eastenders tonight, looks like they’re creeping Lauren back into it. I wonder if they’ll be replacing Jac because she seems to be busy doing other stuff and she has said there’s no talks of her going back 🤔

Reactions: 2
I thought the same at first but then remembered Max is leaving so this could be his exit storyline

Reactions: 5
I thought the same at first but then remembered Max is leaving so this could be his exit storyline
I doubt they'll bring Lauren back max is leaving and jack would be the only branning left tbh they replaced Peter so if they did bring Lauren back it wouldn't be jac Jossa she was a crap actress and never worse influencer

I doubt they'll bring Lauren back max is leaving and jack would be the only branning left tbh they replaced Peter so if they did bring Lauren back it wouldn't be jac Jossa she was a crap actress and never worse influencer
She influences me not to buy stuff. If I had a company - say pyjamas for example I'd send her loads of free pyjamas from my competitors so she'd wear then and put people off and they'd buy mine instead 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dunno if this is a bit mean but on all her ITS pictures her chin proper stands out to me. Like it's so obvious on pictures but her chin doesn't look like that on her own story 😂

FC357DFF-9AAF-4775-B5C9-0B3A80150D04.png

She’s just one big dollop of moron with a large sprinkling of stupidity. Discribed her show as ‘perfick’ (her favourite word) yet again. Good lord at least learn to say it right. Chav idol to the masses. And don’t get me started on the orange face with white arms. She’s supposed to have her own fake tan range is she not? She has access to her supposedly perfick clothing range that you can just throw on (her opinion not mine!) and she dresses like that. Absolute frump. Someone let her know you can dress casual with no makeup on AND look nice and reasonably put together. She looks like a grubby little potato head thats’s freshly sprouted from the soil 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 323674
She’s just one big dollop of moron with a large sprinkling of stupidity. Discribed her show as ‘perfick’ (her favourite word) yet again. Good lord at least learn to say it right. Chav idol to the masses. And don’t get me started on the orange face with white arms. She’s supposed to have her own fake tan range is she not? She has access to her supposedly perfick clothing range that you can just throw on (her opinion not mine!) and she dresses like that. Absolute frump. Someone let her know you can dress casual with no makeup on AND look nice and reasonably put together. She looks like a grubby little potato head thats’s freshly sprouted from the soil 🥔
Total frump is 100%
No wonder Daniel looks at insta babes and not his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's such a smug bleeping witch with absolutely no reason to be! 😡 She needs a daily reminder that she's STILL a doormat who has accepted her husband is a dirty bastard who has dipped his wick into anyone with a pulse! 🙄

Oh, and tan your hands and neck, for goodness sake! 🥴 😂

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the latest photos in the DM, I'm cringing at her posing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was it one day last week that she had a problem with her car and sat on Instagram most of the morning saying she can't take her daughter to school wouldn't common sense tell her to get a cab or walk to school then sort out the car after, surely the school has to be in a catchment area of her home so that weather you drive or not you can still make it there

Reactions: 6
Was it one day last week that she had a problem with her car and sat on Instagram most of the morning saying she can't take her daughter to school wouldn't common sense tell her to get a cab or walk to school then sort out the car after, surely the school has to be in a catchment area of her home so that weather you drive or not you can still make it there
She might not have sold enough pyjamas this month to afford a cab.

She's so dim honestly, it's like she's been rebooted in safe mode. Everything looks right but it's not working how it should.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She might not have sold enough pyjamas this month to afford a cab.

She's so dim honestly, it's like she's been rebooted in safe mode. Everything looks right but it's not working how it should.
That's made me laugh! 😂 She's definitely not the full shilling, let's be honest.... 🥴😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.