Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea but you seem to think Colleen is cute when her man shags prostitutes behind her back and she even stays with him 😂
No not at all. But as I said I think the situations are different.

I don’t believe I said that either - in fact I didn’t.
I said : why would anyone thinks that’s cute ?
don’t twist words which I didn’t say.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait can someone explain this please?!
Which bit? Thats sort of a small portion of the things she has done which has shown she’s not this sweetheart she tries to project on TV. She knew Dan had a heavily pregnant ex girlfriend and that he was living with her. It was plastered all over the news so theres noway she didnt know about it. And Megans family said it was known that Jac would deliberately call the paps to take pictures of her and Dan kissing knowing it caused Megan a lot of stress during her pregnancy. What kind of knob head does that! Dan was playing the two off against each other telling Megan he wasn’t really with Jac it was all a publicity stunt to gain media attention and he wanted to be with her and their baby, and then telling Jac he was only living with Meg because she was pregnant and he was doing the noble thing. Then Jac deliberately got pregnant to try to stack the odds in her favour. Megan realised Dan was lying about not sleeping with Tacky Jac and binned him off, he threatened to stab her if she got with another man, Jac stood by him saying publicly he must have been provoked (yeah totally justifies it love) and totally ignored the bits in the secret recording when he said his relationship with Jac meant nothing and the baby she was then pregnant with was a mistake. It’s truly the stuff fairy tales are made of!! And then since then she was shamed some of the countless girls who’ve come public about Dan trying to sleep with them implying that they are too ugly, but now she’s piled on the weight and is losing her already mediocre plain jane looks she’s supposedly all about body positivity. She’s a big brash loud tacky spoilt brat. And no I’m not saying this from a place of jealousy, just sick of doormats like Jac setting us back 100 bloody years in terms of female empowerment 🤣 lets see more strong females getting these endorsements and sponsorships and less of the moronic brain dead drips!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Which bit? Thats sort of a small portion of the things she has done which has shown she’s not this sweetheart she tries to project on TV. She knew Dan had a heavily pregnant ex girlfriend and that he was living with her. It was plastered all over the news so theres noway she didnt know about it. And Megans family said it was known that Jac would deliberately call the paps to take pictures of her and Dan kissing knowing it caused Megan a lot of stress during her pregnancy. What kind of knob head does that! Dan was playing the two off against each other telling Megan he wasn’t really with Jac it was all a publicity stunt to gain media attention and he wanted to be with her and their baby, and then telling Jac he was only living with Meg because she was pregnant and he was doing the noble thing. Then Jac deliberately got pregnant to try to stack the odds in her favour. Megan realised Dan was lying about not sleeping with Tacky Jac and binned him off, he threatened to stab her if she got with another man, Jac stood by him saying publicly he must have been provoked (yeah totally justifies it love) and totally ignored the bits in the secret recording when he said his relationship with Jac meant nothing and the baby she was then pregnant with was a mistake. It’s truly the stuff fairy tales are made of!! And then since then she was shamed some of the countless girls who’ve come public about Dan trying to sleep with them implying that they are too ugly, but now she’s piled on the weight and is losing her already mediocre plain jane looks she’s supposedly all about body positivity. She’s a big brash loud tacky spoilt brat. And no I’m not saying this from a place of jealousy, just sick of doormats like Jac setting us back 100 bloody years in terms of female empowerment 🤣 lets see more strong females getting these endorsements and sponsorships and less of the moronic brain dead drips!!
Also, Megan's family (her brother) suggested Jacqueline tricked Dan into a pregnancy by telling him she was on the pill when she really wasn't

Reactions: 6
It's scary isn't it.
I’ve no issue with her being thick its more to do with her labelling Dan’s repeated cheating and complete lack of respect as normal relationship ‘ups and downs’. Such a tit example to others. Reality is her entire relationship is built on lies and deceit and if she’s happy then brill but she should pipe down and keep that toxic mess of a marriage private. If she wants to keep taking him back she can’t be shocked when he keeps cheating, and if she wants to make a complete tit of herself on the front covers of magazines she can’t grumble when people make an opinion of her and her wally of a husband!

Reactions: 15
Also, Megan's family (her brother) suggested Jacqueline tricked Dan into a pregnancy by telling him she was on the pill when she really wasn't
To be honest I've always thought he needed a DNA on the 1st girl, there is not one ounce of her looks like him, Teddy is his Double and the youngest one is so like him, especially when he was a baby, he did a side by side pic and they are like twins.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
To be honest I've always thought he needed a DNA on the 1st girl, there is not one ounce of her looks like him, Teddy is his Double and the youngest one is so like him, especially when he was a baby, he did a side by side pic and they are like twins.
Personally I think both girls look so alike. Would be interesting if he were to have a DNA test though

Reactions: 4
I don't see the issue in children not looking like the dad. They have two parents after all, four grandparents, eight great grandparents and so forth and can look like anyone along their ancestry lines.

If Ella looked like the milkman, then I'd say he needs a DNA test, but not simply because she looks like her mother instead of her father.

Reactions: 11
My daughter looks nothing like her father (she’s my double) but there’s absolutely no chance she’s anyone else’s. Although I do think Ella has a look of DanLIE about her.

Reactions: 5
Haha, Dan’s ig story this morning asking tacky Jac if there’s anything she’s scared of (prior to thorpe park frightnight trip).... only your cheating DanIEL!

• Haha
My daughter looks nothing like her father (she’s my double) but there’s absolutely no chance she’s anyone else’s. Although I do think Ella has a look of DanLIE about her.
My daughter is my image also not one ounce of her like her dad, maybe I worded it wrongly, I mean more the circumstances they had at the time would make me question, the word is she got pregnant to trap him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Rolling my eyes at Danlie making out he had a romantic fun day with his wife only when actually he brought along his two friends and his brother. Can't spend time alone with her can you?

Reactions: 17
Yeah same here, my little one is literally me 30 odd years ago with not one iota to link her to her dad and tbh if anyone suggested to me she needed a dna test on those grounds I'd punch them in the face 😂😂

I didn't know that Jac slept with Dan while he was with Megan. How come she doesn't get any stick for that then 🤔
That’s probably why they flood social media with crap so that people don’t have time to remember and comment on it!

Reactions: 2
Wow that's pretty crappy never knew she got pregnant on purpose that's entrapment. I kinda feel she has made her bed though.....I can't even watch her stories dish water has more personality and she and him don't even look happy

Just saw her stories on the ITS insta. She’s not a good model for them, it looks like it’s a chore for her to be doing it!

I don’t like ITS anyway as the quality’s normally crap but when Billie Faiers shows things I do sometimes have a look. Not Jac though, none of it ever looks nice or flattering

first time tattle poster! loving this thread, if a little too harsh at times...

Great to see im not the only one cringing at her insta stories. She is very immature and like a teenage girl (we are the same age and I wouldnt dream of talking like her, and I'm not married with kids). Worrying that her oldest daughter seems similar to her in that she seems quite bratty (also the youngest one, can she talk yet?)

I do think that Dan probably influenced her decision to leave Eastenders ('spend time with the kids and we can be a family!' etc) and thus taking away her independence and career. Yes her acting is mediocre, but she can sing and she could have stayed in Stenders easily or done some bland theatre stuff rather than the influencer route (also that ITS range is awful!!)

I also agree that it seems weird she always has weight issues (I am not going to judge her weight, be your own size and own it). I definitely think Dan plays a part in that. Me and my partner eat very similar living together so it seems strange that he is Mr Healthy/Nutrition/Gym but she doesn't follow that lifestyle. Definitely another tactic on his part to keep her under the thumb.

This is what is sad, she thinks she is in control when it is actually all him. I do feel bad for her cos she clearly just wants to be loved.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.