Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Monroe #100: Her Mediterranean arse makes more sense than her ouchy mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What if we go ultra minimalist:

Jack monroe #100 She's lying

I honestly thought that "she's lying" had been used before, that's why I put the "still" in it. having skimmed all the previous thread titles, it hasn't. 😮

having said that, I still think "the Jimmy Nail Experience" was an absolute gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ooooo do I detect a little snippiness here? Touched a nerve did she Jack?

Classic!! Little Zoe Egocentricity trying to stay onside with a journalist - not realising that they appear to have been recruited by the dark side on Twitter.

As for #100, I wonder if we could call on her expertise tomorrow. An AMA on Bonfire Night could make up for the incessant LockdownLarder screenshots.

1604532348657.png

Credit @Alansbigplate : 04/10/2020

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I honestly thought that "she's lying" had been used before, that's why I put the "still" in it. having skimmed all the previous thread titles, it hasn't. 😮

having said that, I still think "the Jimmy Nail Experience" was an absolute gift!
There's always like 12+ amazing title ideas for each thread, we are truly blessed by the wit of the fraus 😌🙌(im honestly surprised too that wor jimmy hasn't been immortalised in a thread title yet!😵)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She's utterly, utterly addicted to Twitter. She can't stop. Endlessly Tweeting hoping something will stick and collecting donations along the way.

Reactions: 25
It’s her english homework, guys. She’s just a wee bairn. Give her a break.
13A70A08-36C4-464D-9B82-C68F26996B66.jpeg

Miss said they can’t use computers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Jack you are not a journalist. Stop! Thanks so matt much for telling us what ‘outside’ meant.
D01D42AE-58F5-41C1-A122-D0A60079222C.jpeg
D89A3B3E-40A3-467E-AF8F-787BCD323038.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.