Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clearly a name beginning with L under the mask so the emoji is a bit pointless. Also why is she sharing this? No-one other than her needs to know this personal stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
We are STALKING HER EVERY MOVE and INVADING HER FAMILY’S PRIVACY by reading their exact whereabouts movements and motivations in her own handwriting published on the internet. ANIMALS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Not to mention 'practices' rather than 'practises'. Easy mistake to make, but hard for a 'Double Doctorate' narcissistic attention-seeking pedant to accept.💅
She always spells it different ways for the wrong things and I always notice. I positively hooted to catch such a simple mistake. Not everyone can spell, of course, but we all know how clever Jack is. Speaking of which, this is in her likes.
84C848CF-CBF8-4B91-AE6D-02F7ECAA0A3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why the duck is she putting this online...and she was on a train yesterday so what's so gross about people today that wasn't yesterday. Jesus. Go post your Patreon postcards please Jack, paid people are waiting

• Heart
Reactions: 52
We are STALKING HER EVERY MOVE and INVADING HER FAMILY’S PRIVACY by reading their exact whereabouts movements and motivations in her own handwriting published on the internet. ANIMALS.
She is so addicted to Twitter that she cannot see what an overshare this is. THE SQUIGGLES ARE NOT YOUR REAL FRIENDS.

ETA: @ChickenPorridge ⬆ cheeky little avatar duo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The last thread completely got away from me, work has been mental, haven’t even had time for a piss and a sandwich!
Just grunka-ing lockdown larder from today and Jesus Christ I’m triggered 😩 so many things to pick out but my top three WTAF moments
1) she actually contemplated suggesting mixing plant based yoghurt with baked beans to make “creamy beans” BEANS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE CREAMY 🤮
2) I’m pretty sure most pumpkins that are grown for Halloween aren’t actually edible so hopefully no unwitting squiggle gets pumpkin poisoning
3) is it just me that can’t get my head round her using lemon and lime interchangeably? To me they’re totally different and would be used for totally different types/styles of cuisine 🧐😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Also why would she need the crown for childcare? schools are open and he has his dad.

Reactions: 25
Some of us "gross" folk can't afford the luxury of a car or can work from home, Jack, you judgemental thundercunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
FF09E3A6-B071-4F07-9EE1-857811C4C0F0.jpeg

5B8A9A9A-1EC1-4A36-9B42-7E9390FC6C70.jpeg

imagine if she spent this much time getting her Patreon rewards sorted out and sent...

also... EU ref mode? You mean when you spoiled your ballot? Fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
She’s also cracking some hilarious puns about a right wing person. ‘Far white’ has been allowed to stay but this zinger was deleted.
482C75CF-DB12-4E2C-8D18-AEA5BF4E12D1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She's absolutely off on one, isn't she? Someone mentioned delayed full moon chaos, and I think they've hit the Jimmy nail on the head!

L is as much of a freak as Jack is frankly. Lockdown or not, I'm sure there's better ways of getting your rocks off than to pair back up with your absolute maniac of an ex.

Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.