Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to the nice, neat, colourful one later i.e. when lockdown is over (at Jack's rate)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sooo why is she sharing it then? Stick it on your fridge and keep it to yourself. This doesn’t even make sense anyway because the .Gov website is regularly updated. Is she going to take 4 mins to re-do it every time there’s a change?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
530A6F64-CE4F-44FC-906B-85BBFF3B5953.jpeg
2AD4C167-AD56-475F-B398-5427D9ECF74B.jpeg

I’ve gone back and forth over whether to post this as it seems i’m more concerned than she is about their privacy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
What’s the covered by a mask person going to the post office for? are they sending the fabled postcards out?

Edit- I said crown, not mask

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for poor old Cooper, does he not count for inclusion on the list of fake mystery?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought she was ‘on a break’?
95DE162F-630E-4225-8A10-FF861059AA2A.jpeg

Also ... seems like she’s got a lot of time on her hands. Not one page of the exercise book, but two.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.