Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha that Jamie person basically told her to duck up because it's so serious ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Of course, Jack finds a way to talk about herself with a very strange C Section quip. Insert Novak Nail gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42
is it just me me but I am constantly left open mouthed at JM's own admission of being an absolute arse (by claiming others are afraid to challenge her).

I am sure those working with women in labour will make some allowance for pain and fatigue making some women forget their manners but if I had done so in my labours I wouldn't wear it as a badge of honour! (I didn't)

Reactions: 32
She's being an utter tool on twitter tonight (just for a change).

Forensic interest in politics my arse.

Reactions: 36

Yel

Jack is so predictably basic going on about Michelle Obama 2024 being perfect. She was/is a brilliant first lady, but doesn't mean she should come back as president and repeat the weird fascination with a few families holding the power.

Millionaires and their mirrors ๐Ÿ˜†

Screenshot_2020-11-04-05-05-17-948_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Miliband tweets deleted already, along with a few others I'm sure ๐Ÿคก. Probably because she was doing to him what we do to her (looking at the goods in the backgrounds of her pics but we're bullying her when we do it)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
"Forensic interest in global politics and the rise of the far right"

No love, you've a forensic interest in yourself and yourself alone.

Stop babbling about your skincare and your c section and your basic witch opinions for five bleeping minutes, please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I promised myself a few months ago I would not post on JM threads as I feared they fueled her ego. Fell off the wagon recently mainly due to the extremely deceptive (she's lying) ยฃ20 shops. What an utter CU next Tuesday!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.