Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me of one of my favourite episodes of Only Fools and Horses (From Prussia with Love) when Mike says to Del “Ere Del, you speak a bit of French dontcha?” and Del replies “Well. Potage Bon femme” all chuffed with himself 😂

Back on topic....mini lunchtime Grunka and my observations are as follows:

* What the duck was in that bowl?
* All that verbal diaorreah (could be what was in the bowl) just to tell us she’d gone free range?
* I don’t feel sorry for Louisa either. We know that she sees what Jack puts on Twitter so if she still goes back after that then knock yourself out Louisa. Maybe they’re more alike than we know?
I still use Del's "they are the creme de la menthe" when describing someone FANCY. Oh lord, I can just see Jack's recipe for that.

Sorry but I'm forced to disagree with you here and also use it as an excuse to once more share the best ever chilli recipe https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/burnt-aubergine-veggie-chilli
Same babe. I absolutely love it and the kids still don't realise there's aubergine in it as it's unrecognisable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Delboy: How do you say duck a l’orange in French?

Rodney: Canard

Delboy: You can say that again, bruv.

I’ve found it on youtube:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone posted this upthread:

16042749357523680063295944854568.jpg

And yet elsewhere, the Guardian forced her to write about Finnish Christmas and an older, wiser Jack would now refuse:

Screenshot_20201102-150603_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
1604326956888.jpeg

And on This Morning today, we’re delighted to have the Queen, nay, the Lioness of Budget Tin Can Tomfoolery......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has Jack said anything yet about her poverty memoir book?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.