Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Untitled 26.png

Yeah...some anecdotes shouldn't be shared on Twitter.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 12.45.16.png

Quoting Dickens.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Still completely baffled by the state of her nails, she obviously doesn’t do any gardening, how do they get so dirty?! Probably outing myself as a filthy frau here: I never use a nail brush as they make me cringe, I just wash my hands regularly and dirt doesn’t end up embedded under the nails. I’ve seen dogs with cleaner claws for gods sake. Does she scamper around the flowerbeds on all fours? Is she actually a werewolf?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Sorry if this has been mentioned, on a grunk.

But it's world deviled egg day today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dawwww look at the wee bairn with her milk! Does the precious cherub want some cookies with that??? :rolleyes:
What the cherub needs to do is finish it, half fill it with petrol, stuff a sock in it, get one of those blow torches she inevitably has for 'crème brûlées' or charring Chard, light the sock and lob it into a pyramid of lever arch in her garden files full of her recipes and bits of paper with her 'jottings'.
This would make me happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t imagine what she’s making with those ingredients. Sounds vile.

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes cost like a fiver.

Reactions: 19
That would be terrible but it's .... just not true, is it?
With the mention of what is no doubt going to be a severely swollen and ouchy lip, I wonder how many influencers have been making panic appointments for their injectables pre-lockdown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.