Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About that "I rotate carbs through the weeks" tweet - correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember seeing wholegrain pasta, brown rice or pearl barley in any of the £20 shops she's posted (unless they were all in the one week where she didn't share it, but then that wouldn't be rotating them through the weeks). I think she had smartprice white pasta and rice, which are cheaper than the wholegrain ones. But now she's implying she got wholegrain stuff in the £20 shops?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Reactions: 34
Who is the poor sod having to take the photo (and that definitely wasn't the first and only shot), SB or Louisa?
Self timer on a tripod.

Also nice to see she has shrunk again. Will she be updating her bio to her correct height?

Reactions: 25
I reeeeaaallly wish she would stay out the reduced isle its for the people that really need it. I'm not rich by even means, comfortable. I leave that for people who are legit struggling students etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Things have been increasing in price since the inception of money. It is called inflation Jack, you might have heard of it. It is why people request increases in their salary and benefits. Whether pay and benefits keep up with inflation is a different story.

Does she think that things should still be priced at 2010 prices? Dear God, the woman has not got a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.