Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having deja vu. She literally tweeted about the dwindling stocks last week/week before (who knows?), which brought on the whole, “I remember when beans were a tuppence” comments.

Reactions: 32
Nigella's Elvis tribute sandwich is lightly toasted, and Nigella bites has popped up on utube It's like the universe is showing us how to make simple food. Delurked to post this as bought tin can cook at beginning of lockdown and was sorely dissappointed! Thought I'd made the infamous chickpea and peach curry then remembered I'd read the recipe and substituted pork and apricots like the maverick goddess herself would

• Heart
Reactions: 36
As ever, working hard at presenting fakery. Trying for a Club Sandwich vibe, but failing. Simply a vertically stacked sandwich, not 3 distinct layers. Slippy J.

I don't know about any of youse (Mario fans hello) but I have a digestive system that's very common and unable to digest peanuts. so does she have a version that's less wholesome and more accessible for us commoners with a digestive systems not as stliysh , or refined for Asda's basic value range salted peanuts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When I do baked potatoes, I make extra, put them in the fridge and have them the next day chopped fried fried with onions, peppers, mushrooms eggs etc. Serve with toast.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's just insufferable. Really, really needs to find something to do with her child-free weekends other than Tweeting. The shopping stuff is all just bollocks. I welcome it all though. It's waking more and more people up to the tit show, it has to be!

Reactions: 32
"You may want to familiarise yourself with my work".
If you do you will find many contradictions and realise I talk bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
If she has to ask if people are familiar with her work they are not and even despite that they are entitled to shout out when they smell tit.

Reactions: 27
Jack should just make an only fans at the point I'd have more respect for her.
She cant cook. She doesnt represent the poor, the struggling shes horrible on social media so she isnt even a good "personality"

She should just take all her little thirst trap sideboard pictures put them behind a pay wall least its honest. Rather than claiming you can whip up a oyster peach veganish cheesecake for 3p and solve world hunger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
"You may want to familiarise yourself with my work".
If you do you will find many contradictions and realise I talk bollocks.

Yep dear Squiggle....head to Google and type in "Jack Monroe" and you will find d loads of stuff about her. Not all good. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I knew someone who used to work with Jack just before her first book was released and can confirm that she is a compulsive liar - she would buy her lunch from M&S everyday while claiming she was feeding herself on £5 a week!
Where did she/he work with her?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god, how many hours has it taken to go from #ShopLocal to ASSORTED MAIZE SNACKS FOR -17P, ASDA 4EVA

ETA: 2 more patrons have escaped! Down to 360 now as more people realise there are better uses for their money than imaginary postcards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.