Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t just bask in the afterglow of lockdown larder, could she? She thrives on pity. I hope it goes without saying I wish her Mum all the best but why bring it up? You had a nice day, put your phone down and re-read the constant bum licking for attention, don’t put your family business out in the world.
Our dog bum licks less than Mackie 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll be honest I don't think about her much. Unless something crazy coincidental happens like that time with the Bootstrap paradox 😂 I just like popping in here because you're all so funny 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
00724EBB-9215-4073-8C57-21C8843D1A8B.jpeg
218D1BCE-95F9-45AA-9B25-921519C754CA.jpeg
C7D15DC5-6236-4661-9F96-9DF86210BA3F.jpeg

‘The gloomies’. Just be quiet. She didn’t have to do any of those things! She does what she likes. Her ‘readers’ are beyond helping at this point.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
SHE'S WORKED OUT HOW TO COMPOSE AND SEND A THREAD. bleeping HELL.
All that was needed was a soundtrack of children singing In the Bleak Midwinter and a final tweet of a gif showing Tiny Tim JM wrapped up in her electric blanket, Vivian Westwood (Gawd bless 'er) dress, clumpy trainers and her puddle scarf, perched delicately upon a sideboard, shivering as the filters make her iridescent, then translucent and slowly fading away.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
in a cook My mum has from growing up there is a recipe for hot water pastry with lard. It actually worked with sweet and savoury. I know crumble is different but I am curious now!
Lard is good in pastry as it makes it nice and short, not sure how successful it would be in a crumble, and I have no intention of finding out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else feel like Jack infiltrates their lives a bit too much? In just one hour I’ve thought about her:
-While chopping garlic... it was a FAT clove 🤢
-While texting friends about Mom’s marmite pasta (JM’s recipe was the one that alerted me to the fact she doesn’t know what she’s on about, biggest food faff of my life)
-Said friends saying marmite in pasta is an abomination, use PULPED ANCHOVIES instead 🤢🤢
- Looking at my dining table wondering if I would have much headroom if I stood on it
I bought some radishes today. I’ve never bought them before 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.